TS Minority Study Circle Free Coaching Programme 2020 for SI Mains Exam: Telangana Minorities Study Circle Free Coaching Admission Programme 2019 for Sub Inspector Mains, Online Application form, Last Date, Exam Date, Free Coaching For SI Mains Online Registration Form For Admission, Admission Guidelines details are provided here.
Telangana state minorities study circle has given free coaching admission notification 2019 for SI Mains exam and TS Minority Study Circle is inviting the online application forms the SI Preliminary Exam qualified candidates for giving free coaching.
Important Dates for Free Coaching:
1. Submission of Online Application Forms start from 13-02-2019
2. Last date for Submission of Online Application Form: 09-03-2019
The selection process of the candidates is based on either on Merit or Marks Obtained in the Screening Test conducted by the study circle.
How to Apply:
Aspirants are advised to send their applications through online www.msc.telangana.gov.in from 07-05-2016 to 20-05-2016. The coaching program for the selected candidates shall be conducted in Minority Study Circle, Hyderabad.
1. The candidate shall have the educational qualification which is eligible for appearing Concerned jobs.
2. The candidate’s family income shall not exceed in urban area 2 lakhs and in rural area 1.5 lakhs.
3. The selected candidate has to deposit their original certificates i.e. T.C., Memos, Caste and Income Certificates in the Study Circle.
4. The seats are allocated to the candidates of different categories i.e. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Jains, Buddhist and Parisians as per norms in vogue.
5. Reservations for women and Physically Handicapped candidates are as per the Reservation quota of Government of Telangana.
List of Enclosures:
Free coaching seeking Candidates must be belonging to the state of Telangana only. The candidates shall upload/or submit scanned certificates i.e.,
(1) Caste Certificate
(2) Income Certificate of 2016
(3) Nativity Certificate,
(4) 10th /SSC Memo,
(5) Intermediate Memo,
(6) Degree Memo,
(7) Applicant’s passport size
(2) Photograph, E-mail, Address, Mobile Number on the given website, etc.
The selected candidates shall submit their original documents at the time of admission and they will be retained by the Study Circle till the completion of their coaching.
For further details and Registration Guidelines, the Candidates are advised to visit the Website: www.msc.telangana.gov.in
Address: Telangana Minorities Study Circle,
3rd floor, Jamia Nizamia Complex,
Opp.SBH Gunfoundry, HYDERABAD.
E-mail id: email@example.com Ph: 040-23236113.
1. Issue of Notification: 07-05-2016
2. Commencement of Online Application: 07-05-2016
3. Last date for Submission of Online Application Form: 20-05-2016.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details