SCCL Singareni Collieries Company Executive & Non-Executive Posts, The Singareni Collieries Company Limited, Kothagudem Collieries has issued notification for the recruitment of Non-Executive Posts and the Company invites online applications from the eligible and interested candidates for filling up the following posts in its company.
Singareni Collieries Company Limited Invites Application For Management Trainee Post (E2 Grade); Last Date October 10. The Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL) has begun the application process for the recruitment of Executive Cadre Management Trainees. The Singareni Collieries Company Limited is a government company in Telangana. There are a total of 107 vacancies available only for male candidates.
The vacancies are in different departments and in E2 grade. The application link will be activated on the official website for the Singareni Collieries Company Limited on September 25, 2017, at 3:00 pm. The selected candidates will be posted in Telangana state itself.
SCCL Executive Posts 2017 recruitment notification.
I. Executive cadre Management Trainee:
E and M: 68 posts
Mining: 37 posts
Hydro Geologist: 1 post
Geo Physicist: 1 post
Total: 107 posts
SCCL Non-Executive Posts 2017 recruitment notification.no.05/2017
II. Non-executive cadre Management Trainee:(Men Only)
1. Assistant Foremen Trainee(Mechanical): 69 posts
2. Assistant Foremen Trainee(Electrical): 24 posts
3. FIlter Trainee: 143 posts
4. Electrician Trainee: 143 posts
5. Turner/ Machinist Trainee:51 posts
6. Sub-overseer Trainee(Civil): 35 posts
7. Melter: 1 post
8. Moulder Trainee: 24 posts
9. Motor Mechanic Trainee:8 posts
Total: 643 posts
Age limit: Maximum Age Limit is 30 years as on 01.09.2017.
Note to the Candidates:
(1) Knowledge of Telugu is desirable.
(2) The candidates belonging and claiming to be Backward Classes group ‘E’ may apply to indicate their community as BC ‘E’ group. However, providing reservations under the BCE category is subject to the final outcome of Civil Appeal Nos:2628-2637 of 2010 pending in the Hon’ble Supreme court of India and amendment of the State and Subordinate Service Rules (BCE sub-group to be indicated in Caste Certificate invariably).
(3) 5 years age relaxation to SC/ST/BC candidates. Reservation in appointment to SC/ST/BC candidates is as per Rule of Reservation of Govt. of Telangana and Recruitment Rules of the Company. The reservation to local cadre is applicable to the above posts.
(4) Wherever the percentage of marks in the qualifying examination is prescribed, the percentage is relaxed to the extent of 5% in case of SC/ST candidates only.
(5) Candidates of all other States including SCs/STs/OBCs, however, will be considered only against OC vacancies.
List of Documents to be produced on Selection
1. On selection, the selected candidate has to produce the following Original Certificates invariably during verification of Certificates :
a) Study Certificates from Class IV to X – to ascertain Local Status.
b) SSC/ITS EQUIVALENT – for Proof of Date of Birth.
c) All Qualifying Certificates for the post (Memo of Marks + Provisional / Original Degree).
d) Latest Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority not earlier than six months.
e) Employment Registration Card (Optional).
f) I.D. Proof mentioned in the online application.
g) If employed in Govt. Services, Relieving Letter from the HOD of the respective Department.
h) Copy of online application datasheet.
2. SCCL Management shall not hold responsibility for any interruption of the website due to technical snag.
3. The relevant Pass/Provisional/Original Certificate of the qualifying examination should have been dated on or before 01.09.2017.
4. Candidates who wish to claim reservation should invariably produce a copy of the Permanent Caste Certificate or the Caste Certificate recently issued by Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar/Mandal Revenue Officer, date of issue of which should be six months earlier to 01.09.2017.
5. Any candidate is or has been found impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for selection or obtaining support of candidature by any means, such a candidate may in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, will be debarred permanently from any exam or selection held by the SCCL.
6. Wherever the percentage of marks in the qualifying examination is prescribed, the percentage is relaxed to the extent of 5% in case of SC/ST candidates only.
Selection Procedure: Method of selection through written test
Application / Examination fee Rs. 200/- to be paid through auto-generated SBI Payment link appear on the screen after submission of the online application form. Internal Candidates need not pay the Application/Examination Processing fee of Rs. 200/-
Online applying Procedure/ How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply through online mode only. Candidates need not send the print applications. The online application will end on October 10, 2017, at 5:00 pm. The selection procedure may involve a written test. The details of the selection procedure can be found on the official website.
The application process will be available on the official website after 3:00 pm on September 25, 2017. Candidates applying for the post should first go through the detailed notification and ensure that they fulfill eligibility criteria.
Steps to access and fill the application form:
1. Go to the official website: https://scclmines.com
2. Click on the ‘Career’ tab on the home page.
3. Click on the Notification or Online Registration tab on the career page.
4. Here you can find the detailed notification and online registration link.
5. Click on the registration link and complete the application process.
Online submission of applications will be from 25-09-2017 by 3.00 pm
Closing Online submission of Application: 10-10-2017.