Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University, SKLTSHU has released TS MSc Horticulture Admission 2022 or TS PG Horticulture Admission 2022 notification on its official website, https://pg.skltshu.in/. Degree Horticulture Students who have qualified in the AIEEA (PG) 2021 can apply online for Admission into M.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture Course.
Eligible students who are interested in can check details and apply online at http://www.skltshu.ac.in/ with required documents. Applications will be invited for admission into M.Sc (Hort.) with specialization in Fruit Science (6), Vegetable Science ( 12), Floriculture & Landscape Architecture(9) , Plantation, Spices, Medicinal and Aromatic Crops (3)Seats with a total of 30 seats.
Application form, Selection procedure, last date for apply, hall tickets, exam date, results, counselling dates and certificates verification dates are available at SKLTSHU web portal.
|Entrance Test||TS PG Admission 2022|
|Conducting University Name||SKL TS Horticultural University|
|Title||Download TS MSc Horticulture Admission 2022 Notification|
|Subject||SKL TS Horticultural University has released TS PG Horticulture Admission 2022 Notification|
|Full-Form||TS MSc Horticulture Admission|
|Closing Date To Apply||10-12-2021|
|For Admission Into||M.Sc Horticulture Course Admissions|
|HORTICET web portal||https://pg.skltshu.in/|
About: SKLTSHU – Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University was established during 2014 with mandate for Education, Research and Extension in Horticulture and allied fields in the State of Telangana.
After bifurcation of the A.P State, the total number of seats approved for combined University Dr. YSRHU were divided in the ratio of 64 % ( 42% to A.U, 22 % for SUV) and 36 % for Telangana State respectively duly following the provisions under the article 371D.
The University imparts instructions leading to the Master’s degree courses and Ph.D. courses in Horticulture at its constituent Colleges at Rajendranagar, Hyderabad and Mojerla, Mahabubnagar District in Telangana State.
Number of Seats:
M.Sc. ( Hort.) with specialization in
A. Fruit Science (6),
B. Vegetable Science ( 12),
C. Floriculture & Land scape Architecture(9) ,
D. Plantation, Spices, Medicinal and Aromatic Crops (3)Seats with a total of 30 seats .
Qualifications for admission: Candidates seeking admission into Master’s Degree course in Horticulture must have passed the relevant Bachelor’s Degree i.e., B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture with a minimum OGPA of 5.5/10.0
Age: The upper age limit is 40 years as on 1st July, 2021
- Reservations for Local & Non Local candidates: Reservation of Seats for different local and non-local areas shall be as per rules.
- Reservation for S.C., S.T., and B.C. candidates: 15 %, 6% and 29 % of the seats in the course of study shall be reserved for the candidates belonging to SCs, STs, and BCs, respectively
- 3 % seats in the course are reserved for Physically challenged candidates as per the Government norms.
- 3.5 % seats in the course are reserved for NCC/NSS/Sports/Games and Ex-Servicemen as per the Government norms.
Criteria for Selection: M.Sc. ( Horticulture): The selection shall be based on the previous academic record (B.Sc. 40% and performance in Entrance test 60%). General and OBC Candidates with 50 % Marks in the entrance relaxable in case of S.C/S.T candidates with 25 % Marks in the entrance test are eligible for interview /counseling .
The Entrance Test shall be comprehensive one, covering all relevant subjects prescribed for the concerned Bachelor degree requirements of SKLTS Horticultural University.
The candidates should appear for the entrance test at their own expenses. The entrance test is of 2 hrs. duration with multiple choice questions for 200 Marks and answers must be written in English .
Application Fee: Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode. Application Fee for Rs.1000/- for General and Rs.500/- for SC, ST & PH categories.
How to apply: Candidates can apply through online mode only.
All the eligible candidates in P.G Entrance Test should bring their original certificates at the time of counseling.
- Only Online application will be accepted, except in service candidates which is hosted on www.skltshu.ac.in.
- No application will be accepted in any other format and will be summarily rejected.
- The applicants are informed not to send the downloaded application to the University by Post, by Courier or in Person as such applications will not be accepted.
- The applicant should use only Chrome/Firefox browsers while filling the application online.
- The applicant should use his/her or parent’s mobile number & Email ID and avoid the mobile number & Email ID of others.
- The applicant should read and understand all the instructions and eligibility criteria for admission before proceeding to fill the online application form.
- The applicant is advised to take a print out of the instructions so that he/she can refer to the same while filling the form.
- The applicant should furnish all the details while filling through Online Application Form.
- It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure that he/she fulfils the specified eligibility criteria before submitting the online application.
- The applicant has to first pay the application registration fee. A Payment reference number will be generated for all successful online payments.
- After the successful payment, the applicant has to fill all the details in the application and upload the required documents.
- On successful completion of payment and submission of online application form the Application Number will be generated and this can be used for future reference.
- After successful submission of application, a application PDF file will be generated with the particulars and attachments furnished by the applicant. The same should be downloaded, printed and brought on the counselling day.
- The applicant is informed that mere submission of an online application does not guarantee allotment of seat.
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the application form is final and the applicants should therefore be very careful in uploading / submitting the application form online.
- The applicant should produce the originals of all the uploaded certificates and downloaded application form for verification of the same on the counselling day.
- No correspondence with the applicants will be entertained.
- The scanned passport size photograph of the applicant should be in JPEG/JPG/PNG formats only (Min: 20KB – Max: 500KB).
- The applicant signature should be scanned in JPEG/JPG/PNG formats only (Min: 20KB – Max: 500KB).
- The documents to be uploaded should be scanned in JPEG/JPG/PNG formats only (Min: 50KB – Max: 500KB).
- e- Admit card of AIEEA (PG) 2021.
- ICAR-2021 Entrance Marks /Ranks issued to qualified candidates.
- Memoranda of marks (all years) obtained at the qualifying (B.Sc. level) examination or consolidated transcript of marks.
- Provisional /degree certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Study certificates from Heads of recognized educational institutions from VI class onwards (Those who appeared for any examination by private study should enclose residence certificate.).
- Social status Certificates issued by the competent authority, in case of candidates belonging to BC /SC / STs. The admission given under this quota shall be provisional till the genuineness of the social status claim of the candidate is certified by the respective Directorate of the Government.
- Date of birth certificate/ S.S.C Certificate.
- Certificate towards physically disabled, if any Residential (Latest certificate issued by the Telangana Government) Certificate.
- Any valid Government identity proof.
- Conduct certificate from the Head of the institute last studied.
- Originals of the above certificates should be submitted at the time of admission.
- If an applicant has been found to have furnished wrong information or deliberately suppressed any relevant information or uploaded blank pages/false/fake documents, his/her application will be summarily rejected.
- Payment of application fee for SC/ST/PH candidates Rs.750/- (for other candidates Rs.1500/-).