South Indian Bank PO Result 2021, How to check at southindianbank.com. South Indian Bank Ltd has published the Probationary Legal Officers and Clerk posts Recruitment notification and SIBL invited applications for filling up vacancies of Probationary Legal Officer (Scale I) and Clerks. South Indian Bank has announced the results for the probationary legal officer exam and clerks.
Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their results on online from the official website of southindianbank.com by logging in using their login credentials.
Candidates should have to visit the Bank’s website ‘www.southindianbank.com’ for checking the results for recruitment. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for results download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the results.
|Name of the Result||SIB PO Result 2021|
|Title||Check SIB Probationary Officer Result 2021|
|Subject||South Indian Bank has released SIB PO Result 2021|
How to check South Indian Bank PO Result?
- Visit the official website of South Indian Bank at southindianbank.com
- On the top of the homepage, click on the careers tab
- Click on the link that reads ‘Recruitment of Probationary Legal Officers and Clerks’
- A new page will open
- Click on ‘Results’ link
- Key in your registration/roll number and date of birth to login
- Your Results will be displayed on the screen
Mode of Selection: Through Written Test& Personal Interview.