The South Indian Bank Ltd. a premier Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from Indian National for filling up vacancies of Probationary Officers. So, eligible Candidates may apply ONLINE through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted.
Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name. South Indian Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment 2023, Online application form, Last date for apply, Exam date, Call letters, admit cards, Results and more details at https://recruit.southindianbank.com/RDC/
South Indian Bank PO Probationary Officers Recruitment 2023 : South Indian Bank Ltd invited applications from candidates to apply for the post of Probationary Officer. The application process will begin on its web portal. Candidates have to apply for the post through Bank website at https://recruit.southindianbank.com/RDC/.
|Name of the recruitment||SIB PO Recruitment 2023|
|Title||Apply for SIB Probationary Officer Recruitment 2023|
|Subject||South Indian Bank has released SIB PO Recruitment 2023 notification|
|Official Recruitment Link||https://recruit.southindianbank.com/RDC/|
South Indian Bank PO Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
- X/ SSLC : 60 % and above
- XII/ HSC : 60 % and above
- Graduation: Pass in Graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course with 60% and above.
Age Limit: Candidates must possess 25 years of age. Not more than 25 years as on 31.12.2021. Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates. 3 years of age relaxation for candidates having minimum of 2 years of experience as Clerk/ Officer in Scheduled Commercial Banks (Public Sector/ Private Sector).
South Indian Bank PO Salary Structure:
The selected candidates will get paid between Rs 36,000 and Rs 63,840.
South Indian Bank PO Selection Process:
- Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Initial Shortlisting will be done based on the online test marks.
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for the online test, GD and Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
Candidates who will apply for the post will have to pay Rs 800/- if belonging to the general category and Rs 200/- if belonging to SC/ST category. Candidates will be appointed as Probationary Officer on successful completion of Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) Programme. For more information, candidates can check the official notification for details.
- Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification as on 31.12.2021 only will be eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have passed graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course from a recognized University or Institute recognized by the Govt. of India.
- If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. Equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application.
- Those who have scored less than 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed. (for e.g. 59.99 % cannot be rounded off to 60 % )
PROBATION PERIOD: The period of probation is 2 years. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during probation.
POSTING LOCATION: Posting Location can be anywhere in India at the sole discretion of the Bank. Postings will be done on a zonal basis as per the policies and practices followed by the Bank from time to time. Officers posted to one particular zone will have to serve there for a minimum stipulated period.
JOB PROFILE: The selected candidates can be posted in any roles/ profiles at any branches /offices/ departments as per the sole discretion and requirements of the Bank from time to time.
The job role/ profile includes branch banking, credit, business development, marketing, forex, treasury, etc.
APPLICATION FEE: For General Category Rs. 800/- and For SC/ST category Rs. 200/-. Candidates meeting the stipulated norms only need to apply for the post. Application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case.
HOW TO APPLY: Candidates can apply online only and no other mode of application will be accepted at https://www.southindianbank.com/Careers/
- Step I: APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- Step II: PAYMENT OF FEES
- Step III: PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
Steps to apply for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2023
Candidates can only make it online through the bank’s website www.southindianbank.com by following these simple steps:
- Visit the official recruitment portal of South Indian Bank at https://recruit.southindianbank.com/RDC/
- Next, click on the ‘Apply Here’ link mentioned under the ‘Lateral Recruitment of Probationary Officer’ tab
- A fresh webpage will be redirected. Enter the candidate’s name, valid email id, valid phone number and other required details to register yourself
- Save the registration details and re-login to the portal using the same to fill in the SIB PO application form
- Complete the details, upload the essential documents in the specified format and pay the application fee of Rs 800
- Once done, download a copy of the submitted application form for future reference.
- South Indian Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment