SP & DSP Posts Sanctioned in Telangana Commissionerates, GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA, HomeDepartment–Creation of (105) posts in new Commissionerates / Sub-Divisions / Circles and Police Stations in Telangana State under the Director-General of Police–Orders – Issued.
FINANCE (HRM-I) DEPARTMENT G.O.Ms.No.62,Dated:24.04.2017.
Read the following:-
- From DGP, TS, Hyderabad, Lr.Rc.No.113/G3/2014, dated.09.02.2017.
- Home (Budget) Department, U.O.No.392/Budget/A2/2017, dt.21.04.2017.
In reference 2ndread above, Home Department has requested for creation of (105) posts in new Commissionerates / Sub-Divisions / Circles and Police Stations in Telangana State under the Director-General of Police.
2. Government, after careful examination of the proposal of the Home Department hereby accord sanction for creation of following (105) posts in new Commissionerates / Sub-Divisions/ Circles and Police Stations in Telangana State under the Director-General of Police. The location of the posts is indicated in Annexures I, II & III appended to this order.
SP & DSP Posts Sanctioned in Telangana Commissionerates:
|Sl. No.||Name of the post||No. of Posts||The scale of Pay (in Rs.)|
|1||Superintendent of Police (Non- Cadre)||23 (Civil)||56870-105810|
|2||Superintendent of Police (Non- Cadre) (Communications)||2||52590-103290|
|3||Additional Superintendent of Police (Non-Cadre)||18 [17 Civil + 1 (AR)]||52590-103290|
|4||Deputy Superintendent of Police||62 [57 (Civil including 6 in CID) + 2 (AR) + 3 (Communications)]||40270-93780|
- The HomeDepartment shall obtain concurrence of the Finance (HRM) Department before initiating measures to fill up the posts sanctioned in this order, wherever service rules prescribe direct recruitment.
- The Home Department is requested to take necessary further action in the matter accordingly.