Sri Venkateswara Vedic University Assistant Professor Posts, SVVU Teaching Posts: Sri Venkateswara Vedic University has given the Assistant Professor and Assistant Librarian recruitment 2018 notification and Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Professors and Assistant Librarian in Sri Venkateswara Vedic University, Tirupati.
1. Assistant Professor (English): 01 Post
2. Assistant Professor (Sahithya): 01 Post
3. Assistant Professor (Ayurveda Dravyaguna): 01 Post
4. Assistant Professor (Computer Science): 02 Posts
5. Assistant Professor Mathematics: 02 Posts
6. Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
Qualification: PG/ Ph.D. Degree/ NET/ SLET/ SET.
How to Apply:
Prescribed Applications along with Prospectus can be downloaded from the website: www.svvedicuniversity.ac.in. The last date for submission of filled-in applications along with required documents and Registration Fee is up to 5.00 p.m. …………. in person or by post only.
Applications downloaded from the website: www.svvedicuniversity.ac.in only should be submitted along with the prescribed registration fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates) by way of Demand Draft drawn on State Bank of India/ Andhra Bank in favor of the Registrar, Sri Venkateswara Vedic University is payable at Tirupati.
No separate printed applications will be issued by the University. The applicant has to submit separate prescribed downloaded applications for each post (six sets) along with Registration Fee.
Following documents are to be enclosed along with the application in respect of relevant posts wherever necessary:
1) Copies of supporting documents (degree/ diploma certificates and mark sheets) of qualifications and experience, if any.
2) Copy of certificate in proof of date of birth.
3) Copy of latest Caste Certificate in respect of SC/ST/BC obtained from a competent authority to be enclosed.