KNRUHS MD Ayurveda Courses Admission 2021 notification has bee released by Telangana Health University under TS PG AYUSH Admission. Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences Telangana State has given a notification for Admissions into M.D. (Ayurveda) courses available in Telangana under KNRUHS for the academic year 2020-2021.
MD (Ayurveda) courses admissions 2020, Online application form, Last date for apply online, Selection list Merit list Results, Web options, Certificates verification counseling dates and more details time to time available TS Health University Website: knruhs.telangana.gov.in.
Application forms online are hereby invited from the eligible candidates for admission into M.D. (Ayurveda) courses for the academic year 2020-21 in Colleges located in Telangana State affiliated to Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal.
MD Ayurveda courses: Applications on-line are invited from candidates who have qualified in AIAPGET 2020 (Ayurveda), who fulfilled the eligibility for admission into the MD Ayurveda Course by securing a cut-off percentage of the score and above for the academic year 2020-21 in BRKR Govt. Ayurveda Medical College, Hyderabad affiliated to KNR UHS.
Candidates can apply online through website http://tsmdayush.tsche.in From 10.00 A.M. on 23.01.2021 to 28.01.2021 up to 05.00 PM. Online applications can be filled through any computer with an internet connection with internet Explorer 11 version.
SUBMISSION OF FILLED IN ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM :
The print-out of application along with 2 sets of self-attested copies should be submitted at the time of certificate verification and counseling as per the schedule notified by KNRUHS.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- Candidate should have appeared in AIAPGET 2020 (Ayurveda)
- Those who have passed the Degree Examination after undergoing a course of study in Ayurveda of not less than 5 ½ years duration including the period of compulsory internship; or
- Those who passed the equivalent Degree Examinations included in the 2nd schedule of the IMCC Act 1970.
- The candidates should have completed the internship by 31-07- 2020. and they shall submit a Certificate to that effect.
- Candidates who have appeared AIAPGET 2020 and whose names are included in the merit list of AIAPGET- 2020 for Ayurveda P.G. are only eligible to apply, subject to fulfillment of regulations,
- Candidates who are already admitted and studying M.D. (Ayurveda) course shall not be permitted for counseling until they discontinue the course before submitting the application form and such a candidate shall submit the discontinuation certificate issued by the Head of the Institution along with the application.
- Candidates who are already holding a Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda in a subject shall not be eligible for admission into another P.G. Ayurveda Course.
- For in-service candidates, three years of regular service shall be calculated as on 31-07- 2020.
- Merit Position of the candidates who have applied on-line shall be determined based on AIAPGET- 2020 (Ayurveda ) rank and percentile as per their eligibility.
- In the case of equal AIAPGET- 2020 Rank, the following criteria will be considered determining the state position.
- Total aggregate marks obtained in BAMS Course. ( 1st Year to Final Year ) .
- In case of an equality of the above criteria the date of birth will be considered, the candidate born earlier will be considered as first in merit rank.
Registration and Counseling fee :
- Rs. 4,000=00 for OC/BC Candidates.
- Rs. 3,000=00 for SC/ST Candidates. ( Bank Charges extra)
Verification Fee : The candidates who acquired their Under Graduate Degree outside the State of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh or Country/Abroad and got their certificates registered with Council and applying for Entrance Test for admission under this University shall pay a verification fee of Rs.5,000/- for degree certificates acquired Abroad and Rs.3,000/- for the degrees acquired outside the State.
Candidates are advised to download the prospectus displayed on KNRUHS web-site: www.knruhs.in and read carefully for eligibility criteria and availability of seats before filling the application form.
Instructions to Candidates :
The procedure of filling online application and Procedure for online payment: Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully for eligibility criteria and available seats.
1.. Keep all the following documents required ready.
a). AIAPGET- 2020 ( Ayurveda ) Hall Ticket.
b) . AIAPGET- 2020 ( Ayurveda ) Rank Card.
(c) Date of Birth Certificate.
(d) Study Certificate – B.A.M.S.( 1st year to final year )
(e) Internship completion certificate. .
(f) In case of candidates obtained B.A.M.S. or equivalent Degree from outside the State of Telangana, and Andhra Pradesh 10 years residence certificate of father/mother / Spouse issued by Competent Authority indicating years of residence and other relevant certificates if any in support of the eligibility as per Presidential order.
(g) All marks memos from 1st B.A.M.S. to final B.A.M.S.. (h) Scanned Photo (80 kb in size).
(i) Scanned Signature.
(j) Category Certificate if applicable. (k) Experience / Service Certificate. (l) Council Registration Certificate.
(m) Differently-abled (PH) certificate if applicable. ( PH Quota reservation will be followed if a sufficient number of seats are available course-wise ).
(n) Credit card / Debit card. (o) Aadhar Card.
2. Visit website through Internet Explorer 11 version.
3. The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
4. The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable under any circumstances.
NOTE : 1) Applications on-line are to determine the provisional state merit position. The final merit position will be determined after verification of certificates at the time of certificate verification and counseling.
2) Print-out of the application form should be submitted at the time of verification of Original Certificates and counseling along with 2-sets of required copies. Incomplete applications and applications without enclosures will not be considered.
3) Orders issued by the Government of Telangana and Central Council for Indian Medicine will be applicable for admissions.
4) Candidates’ admission is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the Merit position issued to him/her does not imply that his/her candidature is accepted by the University and it does not mean that the entries made by him/her in the on-line application are accepted as true and correct.
He/she may be please note that the University will take up the verification of the original certificate with regard to eligibility conditions. i.e. educational qualification, the validity of registration with State Council concerned internship, local/nonlocal area status after duly verifying all the relevant certificates in original at the time of verification of original certificates/counseling.
If the information furnished by him/her in the application is incorrect, his / her candidature is liable to be canceled and further action that deems fit will be taken.
5. Admissions will be only for candidates whose names figure in the merit list of AIAPGET- 2020 Ayurveda and KNRUHS, Merit list.
6. Candidates face any difficulty while submitting on-line application form following numbers may be contacted:
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
1. Availability of Online Application: http://tsmdayush.tsche.in From 11.00 A.M. on 23.01.2021 to 28.01.2021 up to 05.00 PM.
2. Display of Provisional merit list on KNR UHS web-site: http://knruhs.in / http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in To be notified
3. Verification of certificates and counseling at PGRRCDE, Osmania University, Hyderabad and exercising options. To be notified
4. Closure of admissions: To be notified
KNRUHS MD Ayurveda Courses Admission 2021
|KNRUHS MD Ayurveda Admission||Download|
|KNRUHS MD Ayurveda Admission Notification||TS MD Ayurveda Notification|
|KNRUHS MD Ayurveda Admission Prospectus||TS MD Ayurveda Prospectus|
|KNRUHS MD Ayurveda Online Application||TS MD Ayurveda Online Application|
|KNRUHS Web Portal||Health University Website|