Srikakulam District Group IV Posts Recruitment 2020. Srikakulam Dist, District Selection Committee Backlog Posts Recruitment, Last date to apply is 29.09.2020. Srikakulam Dist, District Selection Committee’s limited recruitment in subordinate Offices for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe Backlog Vacancies.
Name of the Post:
1. Junior Assistant: 03 Posts
2. Jr. Asst., cum Typist: 01 Post
3. Typist: 05 Posts
4. Junior Accountant: 06 Posts
5. Dy Surveyors: 02 Posts
6. Bill Collectors: 02 Posts
7. Technical Assistants: 03 Posts
Total no. of posts: 22
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Jr. Asst., cum Typist||1|
Eligibility Criteria for Srikakulam District Group IV Posts Recruitment
Qualification: 10th Class, Intermediate, Any Degree, Typewriting by the Higher Grade in Telugu, Computer certificate course, ITI (Draughtsman).
Age: 18 to 45 years.
How to apply: Filled applications should be sent to the following address through Registered Post/ courier.
Address: Administrative Officer, Collector’s Office, Srikakulam.
1) Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying academic examinations i.e., as indicated against the posts as above, besides taking into consideration preferences applicable if any.
2) The rule of the reservation will be applicable as per Govt. norms as per the Roster register of respective departments.
3) Separate applications shall be filed for each post and one application for 2 or more posts shall not be entertained and such applications shall summarily be rejected.
4) Applications without enclosing the required Educational Qualification Certificates/Caste Certificates will summarily be rejected.
5) Filled applications should be sent to the following address through Registered Post/courier: Administrative Officer, Collector’s Office, Srikakulam. Please indicate a title on the left side corner on the cover as “Application for SC/ST Backlog Recruitment”
6) The District Selection Committee is having the power to alter/change the number of vacancies as per the availability and with regard to the Selection of Candidate; the decision of the DSC shall be final.
7) Applications received after the time stipulated below will not be entertained.
8) The above posts are confined to purely local candidates only.
Last date for filing of applications: 29.09.2020.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details