SSA CRPs Cluster Resource Persons Job Chart, Cluster Resource Person’s, Revised Job Chart Guidelines for implementation, As per note orders of the District Collector, Project Officer of the SSA has issued a memo 135302 on December 3, 2014, for implementation of revised Job Chart Guidelines and Certain Instructions, have been issued to all the MEO’s in the District.
The attention of All the Mandal Educational Officers in the District is invited to the reference cited, wherein the District Collector & Chairman TSSA, Warangal has instructed to revise the job chart of CRPs by including conducting of Swachh Bharath and supervision of AWC.
Hence all the Mandal Educational Officers are requested to instruct all the school complex headmasters to implement the job chart scrupulously see that and tentative tour program of all the CRP’ should be submitted by 25th of every month
and submit the attendance and work done report to this office by on 5th every month without fail. And also instruct all the CRP’s to update school visit reports on the child info website. It may be treated as “MOST URGENT”.
Rc.No.205,Dt.16.02.2017-Duties & Responsibilities of the CRPs Cluster Resource Person’s New Job Chart
- To assist School Complex Head. Master & Asst. Secretary in conducting School Complex meetings.
- Maintenance of school complex records.
- Collection of data from cluster schools and consolidation.
- Conducting a survey on school-age children and updating the data
- Collecting, the data of in school and out of school children school wise, class-wise, gender-wise and community wise.
- Collecting and maintenance of the data of teacher posts sanctioned school complex wise, school wise – number of teachers functioning and [he posts fallen vacant.
- Collection and maintenance of the data On the access to primary and Upper Primary Schooling within 1.km and 3kms in the habitation.
- Collection of data on the availability of transport facility to the habitations.
- Collection and maintenance of data pertaining to KGI3Vs, MCSs, neighborhood schools, RSTCs, NRSTCs, School complexes.
- Visiting all schools in the concerned school complex jurisdiction at least twice in a month.
- Observing the records pertaining to the utilization of school grants, maintaining of records, etc.,
- Visiting KGBVs, RSTCs, NRSTCs, EGS centers and providing appropriate guidance/ suggestions.
- Attending the School Management (7.ommittees neleEtings, encouraging to exhibit the performance of the children in the meetings.
Observing the computer education implementing in the duster schools.
- Organizing various needs, competitions for the children at School/ School Complex level.
- Monitoring, the implementation of the mid-day meal program effectively.
- Taking care of all the enrolled children. sending it to the next higher classes.
- Monitoring the implementation of the RTE Act in the schools.
- Conducting Swachha Bharat.
- Supervision of Anganwadi Centers.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details