SSC Constable(GD) Medical Exam Admit Card 2020 released on its official website. Staff Selection Commission, SSC has released admit card for Detailed Medical Examination (DME) for Constable (GD) recruitment in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) on CRPF’s website. The candidates who have qualified for the SSC GD Constable DME can visit the official website of CRPF crpf.gov.in – to check and download the admit card.
Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) has scheduled to conduct DME for Constable (GD) recruitment from January 9 to February 13, 2020. – See Web Note
A total of 1,50,548 candidates have been shortlisted for Detailed Medical Examination. The official notification in this regard reads “The result of PST/PET of Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination 2018 was declared by the Staff Selection Commission and shortlisted 1,50,548 candidates for Detailed Medical Examination. The Detailed Medical examination of qualified candidates is scheduled from 09.01.2020 to 13.02.2020 and e-admit card for shortlisted candidates have been uploaded on CRPF website www.crpf.gov.in.”
Candidates should bring E Admit Card along with Original Documents for Checking by the Board of Officers at the time of DME. Candidates can obtain the admit card for SSC Constable (GD) DME from the official website. Candidates need to login with their username and password.
How to Download SSC Constable(GD) Medical Exam Admit Card 2020:
- First visit the official website: crpf.gov.in
- Click on the link of Constable GD Recruitment
- Then, CRPF Constable GD Recruitment Official web page will appear (https://gdconst.crpfexam.in/)
- In this page, click on the Candidate Login Link
- Then, Constable GD DME Admit Card downloading page will appear
- In this page, enter your username and password
- Your DME Admit Card will appear on your screen
- Download your admit card. print it and preserve for future need