RVM is implementing Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE)
for this academic year 2013-14 with the modifications, suggestions, guidelines and instructions, which are provided by SCERT, Hyderabad. Summative – I class wise and subject wise Model Papers were provided by Rajiv Vidya Mission (SSA) A.P., Hyderabad for this academic year. These question papers were prepared under Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) Guidelines and Methods.
RVM also issued proceeding No.925 for Guidelines for Conducting Formative and Summative Assessment. Subject wise evaluation methods,
guidelines and Model Achievement Register were also provided by the RVM
Some Instructions are given by RVM:
- All Head masters should maintain records and registers as
per the guidelines of CCE 2013.
- Every Teacher should read CCE guidelines and evaluation
methods before preparation of Question papers and conducting of examination.
- Formative assessments have to be done as per the guidelines
provided through Teleconference.
- Every Teacher has to prepare school based question papers (Summative
I question papers) with help of Model Papers in the School Complex Meetings.
- One long note book to every student has to be used to be all
kind tests for the academic year 2013-2014
- Teachers should maintain Cumulative Records. (RVM have to send Cumulative Records to the Schools)
Instructions for Preparing Summative Papers for the Academic year 2013-14
Summative Model Question Papers- Class wise and Subject wise 2013-14