Telangana Forest Department Supernumerary Posts: Government of Telangana has accorded sanction for the creation of the 42 supernumerary posts to accommodate the employees from the (7) Mandals transferred to Andhra Pradesh, who opted for Telangana State with effect from the date of joining of the individuals.
GO.MS.No. 3 Dated: 19-01-2016: Govt of Telangana, Finance Department, Environment, Forest, Science & Technology Department-Creation of (42) Supernumerary posts in Telangana Forest Department-Orders-Issued.
1. G.O.Ms.No.130, G.A.(SR) Department, dated.19.03.2015.
2. From the PCCF, Lr.Rc.No.9970/2014/EE-2, dt.28-04-2015 and even No.Dt.21-06-2015, 16-09-2015, 28-11-2015 & 28-12-2015.
3. EFS&T (For.II(1)Dept., U.O.No.2079/For.II(1)/2015, dt.07.01.2016.
In the GO 1st read above, the Government issued instructions to transfer and adjust Telangana employees working in the (7) Mandals of Khammam District transferred to Andhra Pradesh. Accordingly, the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, Telangana State, Hyderabad after taking options from the affected personnel, submitted a report to the District Collector, Khammam.
2. In the circumstances explained by the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, Telangana State, Hyderabad in the reference 2nd read above, EFS&T Department has requested for creation of (42) Supernumerary posts in various divisions of Khammam District.
3. Government, after careful examination of the proposal, hereby accord sanction for creation of the following supernumerary posts to accommodate the employees from the (7) Mandals transferred to Andhra Pradesh, who opted for Telangana State with effect from the date of joining of the individuals.
|Sl. No.||Name of the post||No. of Posts||Scale of Pay (in Rs.)|
|1||Deputy Range Officer||05||26600-77030|
|2||Forest Section Officer||18||21230-63010|
|3||Forest Beat Officer||04||16400-49870|
|4||Assistant Beat Officer||09||15030-46060|
4. The sanction for the above supernumerary posts shall lapse as and when a regular vacancy arises in the relevant categories or till the person vacates the post, whichever is earlier.
5. The EFS&T Department is requested to take necessary further action in the matter accordingly.