Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education: Board of Intermediate Education Telangana State. Govt. of Telangana Board of Intermediate Education. BIETS. Telangana Board of Intermediate Education Web Portal bie.telangana.gov.in.
Board of Intermediate Education, Govt. of Telangana State The Telangana State Government officials have launched web portal for Board of Intermediate Education.
This portal is running now and access this portal for more information about intermediate education i.e Inter results, Notifications, Syllabus, Circulars, Courses, Application Forms and Online entry etc.
As per the AP Reorganization Act 2014, the existing AP Board of Intermediate Education divided into two boards. AP Board of Intermediate Education has been allotted to Andhra Pradesh State and Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education has been allotted to T State.
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education is a Board of Education in Telangana State, India. BIE was set up in 1971. The board is located at Nampally,Vidhya Bhavan, Hyderabad.
The Intermediate board regulates and supervises the system of intermediate education in Telangana State. It promotes the vision of world class education in Telangana State though quality leadership, support and services. This board aims at continuous improvement of education in the T State.
The Directorate of intermediate education was established with the objective of better co-ordination, monitoring, functioning and management of junior colleges both government and private in the Telangana State. The BIE regulates and supervises the system of Intermediate education.
It executes and governs various activities that include devising of courses of study, prescribing syllabus, conduct examinations, granting affiliations to colleges and providing direction, support and leadership for all educations under its jurisdiction. Important functions of the Board:
- To prescribe syllabus and text books.
- To grant affiliation to the institutions offering Intermediate courses in the Telangana State..
- To lay down regulations for the administration of Junior Colleges.
- To publish text books
- To prescribe qualifications for teachers.
- To cause academic inspection of Junior Colleges.
- To conduct examinations.
- Sanction of new colleges.
- To process results and to issue certificates.
Intermediate Education Aims and Objectives:
- To make Intermediate Education accessible to all sections of the society.
- To lay special emphasis on the Rural, Tribal, Socially underprivileged sections of the society.
- To strengthen girl’s Education by improving their enrolment in the Colleges.
- To monitor and supervise all Junior Colleges in the State.
- To regulate the functioning of Private Aided Colleges to optimize the utilization of Grants of Grants in aid.
- To provide quality education even to the remote villages through Tele-Education through Mana TV.
- To make Education a tool of social and economic emancipation through Vocationalization of Education.
- The shift of focus from academics to marketable skills, by introducing professional and specialized courses in emerging areas such as Computer Science, Graphics, and Tourism etc.
- Bring Vocational Education to centre-stage & to train students in practical and problem-solving skills.
- Develop infrastructure to facilitate Education to disadvantaged groups in backward and remote areas.
- Provide Teacher Training.
- To impart Teacher Training / Refresher Courses to update the knowledge skills of the lecturers.
- To facilitate an interface with Industries and establish Linkage to ensure employment opportunities for Vocational Students.
- To revamp and re-structure the Vocational Curriculum from time to time to cater to the changing needs of society.
- To promote Vocational Education by diverting a majority of students from general strength to Vocational Courses to make them self-reliant and gain employment.
- Check more details from here