Telangana Model Schools are going conducting the EAMCET-2016 coaching for Intermediate II year students studying in Model Schools of Telangana in Residential mode from 28.03.2016 to 26.04.2016 in the 8 identified centers. Conducting of EAMCET coaching in Telangana Model Schools for the Intermediate 2nd year students .
PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMISSIONER & DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION & EX-OFFICIO PROJECT DIRECTOR, MODEL SCHOOLS & RMSA, TS, HYD. Rc.No:36/A2/TSMS/2018 Dated: 21.03.2018
Sub: Telangana Model Schools- Conducting of EAMCET coaching in Telangana Model Schools for the Intermediate 2nd year students -Reg.
The attention of the Principals of EAMCET Coaching Centres of Telangana Model Schools is invited to the subject cited above and they are informed that it is decided to conduct the EAMCET coaching in Telangana Model Schools for the Intermediate 2nd year students for both M.P.0 and Bi.P.0 with an objective to provide intensive training to achieve the good results from 29th March, 2018 to 30th April, 2018.
The following ante the guidelines :
1. Boarding charges may be met from the Girls Hostel Funds.
2. The permission may be accorded to continue the Computer Operator, Attenders, Caretaker, ANM, and Cooks during the period of EAMCET Coaching.
3. The Miscellaneous expenses may be met from the Contingency funds and to submit the Original bills for the reimbursement purpose.
4. The remuneration will be paid to the faculty.
In this regard, the concerned Principals are requested to take necessary action in the matter. For Commissioner & Director orcIc11 Education • 86 Ex-Officio Project Director, Model Schools & RMSA, Telangana, Hyderabad .
Boarding charges and other expenses for each student are as follows:
1. Food – Rs.25 per student per day
2. Xerox cost – Rs.200 per student
3. Maintenance – @Rs.4000/- per center
4. Scavengers – @Rs.2000/- per center
5. Warden/Caretaker @Rs.5000/- per center
6. Provision for Guest Lectures @Rs.1600/- per day (4 sessions) X 4 times
|District covered||No. of|
|No. of students|
|Coaching centers proposed|
|1||Warangal (30) + Khammam (2)||32||114||1. TSMS, Gavicherla, Sangem, Warangal|
(for Girls) (Contact No.9553975496)
|98|| 2. TSMS, Vanchanagiri, Warangal|
(for Boys) (Contact No.8985413427)
|2||Karimnagar (37) + Adilabad (6)||43||203||1. TSMS, Nyalam Kondapally Gangadhara Karimnagar|
(for Girls) (Contact No.9397034734)
|108|| 2. TSMS, Bowenpally, Karimnagar|
(for Boys) (Contact No.9849484791)
|3||Mahabubnagar (7) + Medak (19) + Rangareddy (12) + Nizamabad (13)||51||207||1. TSMS, Bonguluru, Ibrahimpatnam, Rangareddy|
(for Girls) (Contact No.9390474190)
|135|| 2. TSMS, Palamakula, Shamshabad, RR Dist.|
(for Boys) (Contact No.9963530528)
|4||Nalgonda (33)||33||164||1. TSMS, Choutuppal, Nalgonda|
(for Girls) (Contact No.9666658876)
|108|| 2. TSMS, Miryalaguda, Nalgonda|
(for Boys) (Contact No.9440341229)
Instructions to TSMS Principals:
The following instructions are given to the Principals of Model Schools in the State.
1. It is a plan for Intensive Short Term Coaching to Model School students.
2. The daily test shall be conducted in each subject.
3. Weekly one cumulative test on every Sunday from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm on the lines of EAMCET 2016 for the syllabus covered to the extent.
4. Grand Test to conduct 26.04.2016 from 10 AM to 1.00 PM on the lines of EAMCET 2016.
5. Teacher timings (In & out register) should be maintained.
6. Attendance Register for students should be maintained.
7. Daily subject wise question papers should be prepared by the respective teachers and it should be handed over to the Principal.
8. As per time table, all the sessions will have all regular classes, study hours followed by daily tests.
9. During study hours one subject teacher should be present in the class to clarify the doubts of the students.
10. Daily examination papers should be corrected by the subject expert and submitted to the students in their respective study hours. Subject teachers should submit the daily exam results to the Principal for tabulation.
11. Examination results should be sent through the mail to the head office email@example.com
12. As per the timetable students are given proper rest time so that they should be more active and energetic in the classes.
13. Each subject teaching period is one and a half hour so that the syllabus may be covered in the stipulated short time.
14. Study hour is given to the students, so that they can prepare for the exam and clarify their doubts with subject teacher.
15. Wide publicity should be given by the Principals of the concerned schools regarding the short term coaching classes to be held at various centers of their districts.
16. Before sending of the students willingness of the student and consent of their parents is required. Respective Principals should take the applications from the interested students equity shall be maintained.
Daily Time table:
For conducting the coaching camp for the following is the daily
|1||Wakeup and attending nature call, brushing teeth||5.00 AM||5.30 AM|
|2||Morning supervised study hours||5.30 AM||7.30 AM|
|3||Bathing, washing clothes||7.30 AM||8.00 AM|
|4||Breakfast||8.00 AM||8.30 AM|
|5||Coaching class, Session-I (teaching +test)||8.30 AM||10.30 AM|
|6||Coaching class, Session – II (teaching +test)||10.45 AM||12.45 PM|
|Lunch Break: 12.45 PM to 2.00 PM|
|7||Coaching class, Session – Ill (teaching +test)||2.00 PM||4.00 PM|
|8||Coaching class, Session-IV (teaching +test)||4.15 PM||6.15 PM|
|Evening break 6.15 PM to 7.00 PM|
|Dinner: 7.00 PM to 7.30 PM|
|9||Night supervised study hours||17.30 PM||10.00 PM|
|At 10.00 PM going to bed|
Identification of staff
Principals of the Model Schools of the identified centers in consultation with District Educational Officers shall deploy the staff for giving EAMCET2016 coaching who have previous experience in the field. Accordingly District Educational Officer shall give orders on 27.03.2016 to the identified staff to work for the EAMCET2016 in the allotted center from 28.03.2016 to 26.04.2016. Identified staff shall be paid Rs.400/- per day as honorarium.
Identification of Students:
Principals of Model Schools in the State shall send the willing students of MPC & BiPC to the identified center (to a maximum of 5/6 students of each school) on 28.03.2016 along with their staff members. Principals are informed to pay the actual bus charges from the available recurring grant of the school. Students who are identified for undergoing EAMCET coaching to be instructed to go along with their text books, clothing, bedding material etc. This has got the approval of Director of School Education and Ex-Officio Project