TS PGLCET 2020 schedule released on its official website. Kakatiya University, Warangal, Telangana State has issued the Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test(PGLCET) 2020 in the month of March 2020. This entrance test for entry into first year LL.M Regular and Self Financing Courses in the Colleges of Law in Telangana state for the academic year 2020-2021.
The PGLCET will be conducted by the Convener, Department of Law, Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education(TSCHE), Hyderabad. This Post Graduate LAWCET 2020 will be held on ../05/2020. The University will invite the Online Applications from eligible Candidates for admission into first year LL.M courses offered by state Universities in Telangana State including their Affiliated Colleges.
Date of Exam:
TS LAWCET ( 3 /5 Years ): 25-05-2020 (Monday)
Time of Exam: 11.00 AM to 12.30 PM
TS PGLCET (LL M) : 20-05-2020 (Monday)
Time of Exam: 11.00 AM to 12.30 PM.
TSLAWCET/ TSPGLCET-2020: TS Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET-2020) for admission into 3/5 years law courses (LL.B) and TS PG Law Common Entrance Test (TS PGLCET-2020) for admission into LL.M courses offered by state Universities in Telangana State including their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2020-20 will be conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad.
3-year LL.B Course- Any Graduate Degree.
5 Year LL.B. Course- Intermediate Examination. LL.M- LL.B./ B.L.
a) Candidates holding LL.B./B.L. degree on the date of application and candidates who have appeared/appearing for LL.B./B.L. Final year examination are also eligible.
b) The Candidates seeking admission into LL.M. (Private Appearance) of Osmania University, Hyderabad shall have a minimum experience of 3-years as a judicial officer or 3-years standing as an advocate on the date of appearing for PGLCET 2020.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply through online mode. Candidates who wish to apply for Telangana LAWCET 2020 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in ONLINE APPLICATION. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
The registration fee for PGLCET: Rs 800/- for others and Rs.500/- for SC/ST
Important dates: Not official dates
- Notification of TS LAWCET & TS PGLCET (CBT) – 2020 10-03-2020
- Commencement of Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with a registration fee of TS LAWCET – Rs.800/- (Rs.500/- for SC/STs) and TS PGLCET – Rs.1000/- (Rs.800/- for SC/STs): 07-05-2020
- Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form without Late Fee 15-04-2020
- Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of Rs.500/- 11-05-2020
- Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee Rs.1000/- 12-05-2020
- Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee Rs.2000/- 13-05-2020
- Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee Rs.4000/- 16-05-2020
- Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate 12-05-2020 to 16-05-2020
- Commencement of Downloading of Hall Tickets 17-05-2020
- Date and Time of TS LAWCET & TS PGLCET -2020
Examination 11.00 am to 12.30 pm 25-05-2020
- Announcement of Preliminary Key 28-05-2020
- Last Date of Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key 28-05-2020
- Announcement of Final Key and Test Entrance Results(Tentative) 02-06-2020