Telugu/Hindi/Social Studies Evaluation Principles & Indicators for TS SSC Public Exams
1. Read the question paper in detail.
2. Teacher should know all the answers.
3. For mapping skill teacher should keen observe the map.
4. Before going to evaluation understood the indicators for each question.
5. Evaluation of multi diagonal questions with multidimensional thinking.
6. Consider the student answers as per indicators if no keywords above mention.
7. Essay type answers should be in 8 to 10 points.
8. Short answer type answers should be in 4 to 5 points.
9. Very short answer should be in 10 sentences.
10. Evaluate the answer with the consideration of understanding of perception of the student. Social Studies Indicators for SSC Public Exams 2015
1. CONCEPTUAL UNDERSTANDING
b. Technical terms Order of points (chronology if necessary)
2. READING THE TEXT UNDERSTANDING AND INTERPRETATION (OPEN-ENDED QUESTION, MULTI DIAGONAL THINKING)
a. Understanding of the content 1 mark
b. Interpretation with examples 2 marks
c. Conclusion (based on content) 1 mark
d. INFORMATION SKILL
What is the table or graph about, Data analysis, Findings, Opinion/Expression? 3 marks,
e. Conclusion / suggestions 1 mark
3. REFLECTIONS ON CONTEMPORARY ISSUES AND QUESTIONING
a. Explaining the issue, Analysis (reasons, advantages and disadvantages), Examples 3 marks
b. Conclusion/Suggestions 1 mark
4. MAPPING SKILLS As per key
5. APPRECIATION AND SENSITIVITY
a. Slogans (two parts, meaningful, related to question): each slogan 1 mark
b. Pamphlet (title/Introduction 1 mark, Explanation – causes and problem 2 marks. Conclusion 1 marks).
c. Characteristics (related 1 mark, feelings, expression and attitude 3 marks
d. Letter (body of the letter 3 marks, remaining part 1 mark)
e. Environmental Aspects: Relation between man and nature, Its Impact : each 1 mark
d. Posters: based on Understanding and Reflection.
Telugu/Hindi/Social Studies Evaluation Principles & Indicators:
|1||Mathematics Evaluation Principles, Indicators TM and EM||Download|
|2||Physical Evaluation Principles, Indicators TM and EM||Download|
|3||Biological Science Evaluation Principle, Indicators||Download|
|4||English Evaluation Principle, Indicators||Download|
|5||Telugu Evaluation Principle, Indicators||Download|
|6||Hindi Evaluation Principle, Indicators||Download|
|7||Social Studies Science Evaluation Principle, Indicators – TM 1||Download|
|8||Social Studies Science Evaluation Principle, Indicators-TM 2||Download|
|9||Social Studies Science Evaluation Principle, Indicators- EM||Download|
|10||Urdu FL Evaluation Principle, Indicators- EM||Download|
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details