Telugu, Hindi, Social Studies Evaluation Principles, Indicators
1. Read the question paper in detail.
2. Teacher should know all the answers.
3. For mapping skill teacher should keen observe the map.
4. Before going to evaluation understood the indicators for each question.
5. Evaluation for multidiagonal questions with multidimensional thinking.
6. Consider the student answers as per indicators if no key words above mention.
7. Essay type answers should be in 8 to 10 points.
8. Short answer type answers should be in 4 to 5 points.
9. Very short answer should be in 10 sentences.
10. Evaluate the answer with the consideration of understanding of perception of the student. Social Studies Indicaotors for SSC Public Exams 2015
1. CONCEPTUAL UNDERSTANDING
a. Key words
b. Technical terms Order of points (chronology if necessary)
2. READING THE TEXT UNDERSTANDING AND INTERPRETATION (OPEN ENDED QUESTION, MULTI DIAGONAL THINKING)
a. Understanding of the content 1 mark
b. Interpretation with examples 2 marks
c. Conclusion (based on content) 1 mark
d. INFORMATION SKILL
What is the table or graph about, Data analysis, Findings, Opinion/Expression? 3 marks,
e. Conclusion / suggestions 1 mark
3. REFLECTIONS ON CONTEMPORARY ISSUES AND QUSTIONING
a. Explaining the issue, Analysis (reasons, advantages and disadvantages), Examples 3 marks
b. Conclusion/Suggestions 1 mark
4. MAPPING SKILLS As per key
5. APPRECIATION AND SENSITIVITY
a. Slogans (two parts, meaningful, related to question): each slogan 1 mark
b. Pamphlet (title/Introduction 1 mark, Explanation – causes and problem 2 marks. Conclusion 1 marks).
c. Characteristics (related 1 mark, feelings, expression and attitude 3 marks
d. Letter (body of the letter 3 marks, remaining part 1 mark)
e. Environmental Aspects: Relation between man and nature, Its Impact : each 1 mark
d. Posters: based on Understanding and Reflection.
|1||Mathematics Evaluation Principles, Indicators TM and EM||Download|
|2||Physical Evaluation Principles, Indicators TM and EM||Download|
|3||Biological Science Evaluation Principle, Indicators||Download|
|4||English Evaluation Principle, Indicators||Download|
|5||Telugu Evaluation Principle, Indicators||Download|
|6||Hindi Evaluation Principle, Indicators||Download|
|7||Social Studies Science Evaluation Principle, Indicators – TM 1||Download|
|8||Social Studies Science Evaluation Principle, Indicators-TM 2||Download|
|9||Social Studies Science Evaluation Principle, Indicators- EM||Download|
|10||Urdu FL Evaluation Principle, Indicators- EM||Download|