TGUGCET Counselling Schedule 2020 will be released for Admission into TS Gurukulam Degree Colleges. Telangana Gurukul Degree Entrance Exam Results would be released on its TGUGCET Degree Admissions official web portal: tgugcet.cgg.gov.in. TGUGCET Exam held on January 19th at notified District head quarters.
Telangana Gurukul Degree Entrance test for admissions into its BA, BBA, B.Com and BSc English medium courses offered in TSWRDCs for Women and TTWRDCs for Men and Women would be conducted on the basis on a Common Entrance Test in the Name of TGUGCET 2020
The provisional admission list for courses offered at TSWREIS and TTWREIS Residential Degree Colleges. Or academic year 2020-2021. These are a provisional merit list only. Seat will be allotted on the verification of original certificates (X, XII, Caste, Income, NCC, Sports, Ex-Servicemen, TC & Bonafide)
TGUGET Provisional List Results would be released and uploaded on its official website for Counselling. Candidates called for counselling in Specialized Colleges. TGUGCET Officials would release the counselling schedule for admission into Degree courses.
Telangana Social Welfare Gurukul Society conducted the TGUGCET 2020 to Inter-Secondary Year Students for admission into Degree 1st year in TSWRDCs and TTWRDCs for the academic year 2020-2021.
Details of eligible candidates (www.tswreis.in) are available online. Eligible candidates should attend the certificates verification as per the schedule with required documents for the seat allocation.
TGUGCET Counselling Schedule 2020:
1. Screening test (Psychometric Analysis, Physical Test and Medical Test) for Armed Forces Preparatory Degree College for Women, Bhongir located at Bibinagar, will be conducted at the same college.
2. Counselling for Life Science and Physical Science courses will be conducted at TSWRDCW, Jagadgirigutta located at Shamirpet, Hyderabad.
3. Counselling for Commerce Courses is at TSWRDC Sangareddy at Budhera and
4. Counselling for Arts Courses is at TSWRDCW, Ibrahimpatnam located at BN Reddy Nagar, Hyderabad.
5. Counselling for General Colleges (25 TSWRDCs and 22 TTWRDCs) will be conducted at District level as per the venues.
Certificates Verification Schedule
Certificate verification process for admission into first year degree course in Telangana Social and Tribal Welfare Residential Degree Colleges for Women and Men will be conducted between June 26 and July 10, according to TSWREI and TSTWREI Societies Dr RS Praveen Kumar.
The provisionally selected candidates must personally report to the principal of their respective institutions to complete admission formalities.
At the time of verification, the provisionally selected candidates should produce, TGUGCET-2020 hall ticket and allotment card, SSC marks memo (Original), Original Transfer Certificate (TC), Intermediate Marks memo (downloaded from internet), Caste certificate (original), Aadhar Card and 10 passport size photographs
Candidates residing in the ‘COVID-19 containment zones’ can submit all documents through online by contacting their respective principals with an undertaking letter that all original will be submitted soon after the relaxation of the lockdown norms.
The seats were allotted to candidates online based on the merit marks in the entrance exam and erstwhile district-wise preference of candidates. The candidates are advised to visit TSWREIS website www.tswreis.in for online selection list and for other admission formalities.
|BSc (MPC)||25-06-2020 & 26-06-2020|
|BSC (MSCs)/BA(HEPA)/BCom(Computer Application)||27-06-2020 & 29-06-2020|
|BSc (BZC)/BSc (MPCs)/BSc (NDZC)/BA(EPJ)/BCom(Hon)||30.06.2020 & 01-07.2020|
|BSc (MBZc)/BSc (MECs)/BSc (BCZC) BA (EPS)/ BCom(Tax)||02-07-2020 & 03-07-2020|
|B.Com (Computers)/BSc (MPG)/BSc (BTBC)/BA (EPG)||04-07-2020 & 06-07-2020|
|B.Com (Gen)/BSc (BGC)/BA (EPPS)||04-07-2020 & 06 -07-2020|
|BA (HEP) /BSc (BCFsQc)/BBA||09-07-2020 & 10-07-2020|
TGUGET Counselling Schedule 2020 for female candidates:
1. B.Sc (MPC / MSCs / BZC / MbZC)
2. B.Com (Comp / General) & BA (EHP)
Instructions to students:
- Wear a mask and maintain physical distance
- The Secretary advised that the applicants of Containment Zones can submit certificates online if they do not attend the examination.
List of Documents:
- Candidates must bring the following certificates
- TGUGCET Hall Ticket and Allotment Card
- Tenth Class Original Certificate
- Intermediate Certificate
- Caste verification
- Income verification
- Aadhaar Card
- Photo Gallery
How to check the TGUGCET Counselling Schedule 2020:
- Visit the Official Websites of TSWREIS OR TTWREIS www.tswreis.in OR tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in
- Click on the TGUGCET link on the Home Page
- Then, TGUGCET Website will be opened
- In this TGUGCET Website, search for the Counselling Schedule 2020 link and click on it
- Then, TGUGCET Counselling Schedule PDF file will be opened
- Read the Instructions, Guidelines and Observe the Counselling date and venues which were given in Counselling Schedule 2020
- Attend the Counselling with required documents as per the schedule at notified venue