The Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society, TMREIS, Hyderabad has announced the TMRS CET Exam Date 2024 on its official website, tmreis.telangana.gov.in.
TMREIS Entrance Exam would be conducted for for admission into 5th to 8th class in this year in the state minorities residential schools. Candidates can apply online through the official website of TMREIS.
Under TMRS CET, TMREIS Entrance Test Selection Procedure for TS Minority Residential School Admissions 2024. TMREIS Entrance Test Selection Procedure and Admission Process for TMREIS 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th Class Admissions. For more details are available at http://tmreis.telangana.gov.in.
There are a total of 204 TMR institutions with 107 for boys and 97 for girls. To be eligible for admissions, for those belonging from rural areas, the family income must be below Rs 1.5 lakh and for those students hailing from urban, it must be below Rs 2 lakh.
TMRS CET Important Dates
- The application deadline is April 20 for admissions of students into class 5.
- In addition, the deadline is April 20 for backlog vacancies of Minority Category in class 6, class 7, and class 8 for the academic year 2024.
- The registration process had commenced on March 11.
- The exam for class 5 will be held on May 15 and for classes 6, 7 and 8, it will be on May 22.
- The exam results will be released on May 23 and
- admission process to be held between May 26 to June 6.
Online Applications are invited through TMREIS Official website tmreis.telangana.gov.in from the eligible candidates from Minorities and Non- Minorities for the Entrance Test for admission into class V and classes VI, VII & VIII in TMR Schools of Telangana State. TS Minorities Gurukulam Admission (TMREIS Residential School Admission)
|Name of the procedure||TMRS CET Exam Date 2024|
|Title||Check the TMRIES Entrance Exam Date 2024|
|Subject||TMREIS released the TMRIES CET Exam Date 2024|
TMREIS Entrance Test Selection Procedure:
1. Candidate should get Minimum qualifying marks 17 in the Entrance Test for getting admission. However Selection of candidates is done based on the merit in the entrance test and rule of reservation of TMREIS and also medically fit at the time of admission.
2. Mere appearance of the test will not vest any right on the candidates to secure the admission in TMR Schools.
3. Before confirming the admission, Health Screening test will be conducted to the provisionally selected candidates. The admission of the candidates will be confirmed only those who are medically fit.
4. If more than one candidate get the same marks/rank in the entrance test, then the selection of candidate is done based on the marks secured in Mathematics subject in the entrance test is considered,
if the candidates possess the same marks in Mathematics subject also, then the marks in English subject in entrance test is considered, if it is also same, the D.O.B is considered i.e. senior students will be given priority.
5. Candidates belong to orphan, disabled, Armed personnel/Ex-Servicemen children the seats are allotted from the respective category as per the rule of reservation of TMREIS. If any vacancies are left over in these special category candidates, the seats will be allotted to the other candidates of the same community based on merit in the Entrance Test.
TS Minority Residential School Admission Process: After the selection process, the list of provisionally selected candidates will be displayed in the respective TMR Schools and communicated to the parents of candidates over phone through the mobile number furnished by the candidate in the online/offline application.
Provisionally selected candidates should report to the respective TMR Schools with the following documents in original and one set of Xerox copies of certificates for verification
Certificates for verification:
- Bonafide certificate duly mentioning the Date of Birth.
- Aadhaar card.
- Parents Annual Income Certificate.
- For SC, ST and BC candidates caste certificate issued by Tahsildar.
- For disabled candidates medical certificate issued by concerned authorized Medical Board.
- For Armed force personnel/Ex-servicemen children – certificate obtained from concerned authorities.
- For Orphans-Certificate issued by the Tahsildar.
- Converted Christians – Certificate issued by the concerned authorities as mentioned below
- For the persons of Scheduled castes converted to Christians & their progeny (BC-C) the community certificate issued by the Tahsildar.
- For all other persons converted in Christian either of the following proof shall be submitted.
- The Transfer certificate/leaving certificate/Bonafide issued by respective schools wherein it is mentioned as Indian Christian/Roman Catholic/Anglo Indian.
- The Baptism certificate issued by Church authorities to the student/Individual or if in any case student does not have Baptism certificate then their Father/Mother/Guardian’s Baptism certificate.
- Record sheet/Transfer certificate (to be submitted after confirmation of the admission).
- Two Passport size Photographs of candidates and one Photograph of Parents.
Health Screening Test: The provisionally selected candidates should also attend the Health Screening Test arranged by the School and the candidates who are medically fit only will be eligible for admission.
The admissions of the provisionally selected candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria and medially fit are only will be admitted in the School.
TMREIS CET Exam date
|Exam Name||Exam Date||Exam timings|
|TMRS 5th Class Entrance Exam||April 2024||11.00 AM to 12.00 Noon|
|TMRS 6th, 7th, 8th Class Entrance Exam||April 2024||11.00 AM to 12.00 Noon|
|TMRJC CET Exam Date for Paper 1||April 2024||10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon|
|TMRJC CET Exam Date for Paper 2||April 2024||10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon|
How to Download the TS ECET Exam Date Web Note 2024
Telangana Minority Residential School Common Entrance Test, TMRS CET Exam schedule has been released by the Telangana minorities residential educational institutions society (TMREIS). Students who will be appearing for the TS Minority Gurukul CET examination this year can download the exam date notification from the official website, http://tmreis.telangana.gov.in/. Students may follow the given simple steps to download the exam schedule.
Visit the http://tmreis.telangana.gov.in Website
Students need to visit the official website of Telangana Minority Gurukul Society Website by entering the URL http://tmreis.telangana.gov.in in your device browser.
Click on Admissions Open button
Once you reach the TMREIS website, search for the 'Admissions Open' button on the home page and click on it. Then, new TS Minority Residential School admission portal will appear.
Download exam schedule
On the TMREIS web portal, now download the exam schedule PDF file in your device.
Check exam date details
In the exam date PDF file, check the Engineering exam Exam date. Observe the exam timing in this file.
Take a print Exam schedule PDF
After checking details of exam date and timings take a print and preserve it for future need.
After successfully submitting the applications, candidates can download their acknowledgment/hall ticket from the TMREIS website. Candidates will be required to enter the application number, applicant name, date of birth, and mobile number to download the hall ticket.
These schools are meant for children of poor families who have a meagre income and economically deprived communities.
The objective of having a fully residential school is to focus on the child’s overall development. These schools are home away from home where traditional values and complete family atmosphere is maintained by trained and caring professionals.