Under TMRS CET, TMREIS Entrance Test Selection Procedure for TS Minority Residential School Admissions 2020. TMREIS Entrance Test Selection Procedure and Admission Process for TMREIS 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th Class Admissions.
TMREIS Hyderabad has given the TS Minority Residential Schools Entrance Test for Admission into 5th Class and also against backlog vacancies of Minorities in Classes 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th for the Academic Year 2020-2021.
Online Applications are invited through TMREIS Official website tmreis.telangana.gov.in from the eligible candidates from Minorities and Non- Minorities for the Entrance Test for admission into class V and classes VI, VII & VIII in TMR Schools of Telangana State.
Selection Procedure for TS Minority Residential School Admissions 2020:
1. Candidate should get Minimum qualifying marks 17 in the Entrance Test for getting admission. However Selection of candidates is done based on the merit in the entrance test and rule of reservation of TMREIS and also medically fit at the time of admission.
2. Mere appearance of the test will not vest any right on the candidates to secure the admission in TMR Schools.
3. Before confirming the admission, Health Screening test will be conducted to the provisionally selected candidates. The admission of the candidates will be confirmed only those who are medically fit.
4. If more than one candidate get the same marks/rank in the entrance test, then the selection of candidate is done based on the marks secured in Mathematics subject in the entrance test is considered, if the candidates possess the same marks in Mathematics subject also, then the marks in English subject in entrance test is considered, if it is also same, the D.O.B is considered i.e. senior students will be given priority.
5. Candidates belong to orphan, disabled, Armed personnel/Ex-Servicemen children the seats are allotted from the respective category as per the rule of reservation of TMREIS. If any vacancies are left over in these special category candidates, the seats will be allotted to the other candidates of the same community based on merit in the Entrance Test.
TS Minority Residential School Admission Process: After the selection process, the list of provisionally selected candidates will be displayed in the respective TMR Schools and communicated to the parents of candidates over phone through the mobile number furnished by the candidate in the online/offline application.
Provisionally selected candidates should report to the respective TMR Schools with the following documents in original and one set of Xerox copies of certificates for verification
Certificates for verification:
1. Bonafide certificate duly mentioning the Date of Birth.
2. Aadhaar card.
3. Parents Annual Income Certificate.
4. For SC, ST and BC candidates caste certificate issued by Tahsildar.
5. For disabled candidates medical certificate issued by concerned authorized Medical Board.
6. For Armed force personnel/Ex-servicemen children – certificate obtained from concerned authorities.
7. For Orphans-Certificate issued by the Tahsildar.
8. Converted Christians – Certificate issued by the concerned authorities as mentioned below
9. For the persons of Scheduled castes converted to Christians & their progeny (BC-C) the community certificate issued by the Tahsildar. 1
0. For all other persons converted in Christian either of the following proof shall be submitted.
11. The Transfer certificate/leaving certificate/Bonafide issued by respective schools wherein it is mentioned as Indian Christian/Roman Catholic/Anglo Indian.
12. The Baptism certificate issued by Church authorities to the student/Individual or if in any case student does not have Baptism certificate then their Father/Mother/Guardian’s Baptism certificate.
13. Record sheet/Transfer certificate (to be submitted after confirmation of the admission).
14. Two Passport size Photographs of candidates and one Photograph of Parents.
Health Screening Test: The provisionally selected candidates should also attend the Health Screening Test arranged by the School and the candidates who are medically fit only will be eligible for admission.
The admissions of the provisionally selected candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria and medially fit are only will be admitted in the School.