Simple steps are provided here for How To Apply for TMRS Entrance Test 2021 and Important instructions to Submit TMRS CET Online Application form tmreis.telangana.gov.in. TMREIS has given the TS Minority Residential Schools Entrance Test for Admission into 5th Class and also against backlog vacancies of Minorities in Classes 6th to 8th for the Academic Year 2021-2022.
As per the latest news, this year 2021 no entrance exam for TS Minority School admissions. Selection of candidates by Lucky Dip. Online Applications are invited through TMREIS Official website tmreis.telangana.gov.in from the eligible candidates from Minorities and Non- Minorities for appearing the TMREIS Entrance Test for admission into Class V and classes VI, VII & VIII in TMR Schools of Telangana State.
Information to be finished at the time of Online Registration: I. At the time of submission of the ONLINE application, the candidate should upload his/her passport size photograph and signature and furnish the following information in the prescribed format.
a. Name of the candidate and Mother & Father name
b. Date of Birth.
c. Aadhaar card number.
d. Gender (Boy or Girl).
e. Class in which he/she is seeking admission.
f. Name of the TMR School where he/she is seeking admission.
g. Present study details like class, year of study (academic year), school name, location and address.
h. Institution Type (Govt./Private Recognised by Govt.)
i. Annual Income of parents.
j. Information about Religion/caste:
– Minority category (Muslim/Christian/Jain/Parsi/Buddhist/Sikh),
– Non-Minority category (SC/ST/BC/OC)
k. Mobile no. of Parents.
l. Residential address.
m. Information about Physical Disability, Orphan or son/daughter of Armed Personnel/Ex-servicemen/Widow of Ex-Servicemen if applicable.
|Name of the application||TMRS CET Online Application 2021|
|Test Name||TMRS CET 2020|
|Title||How to Apply for TMRS CET|
|Application Fee||No Registration Fee|
|Application Submission mode||Online mode only|
|Last Date to Apply||20-05-2020|
List of Documents to be produced at the time of Admissions: Following documents in originals with one set of Xerox copies should be submitted by the selected candidates at the time of admission:
- Study certificate duly mentioning the Date of Birth issued by the concerned school where the candidate has studied during the academic year 2020-21.
- Aadhaar card (photocopy).
- Parents Annual Income Certificate issued by the Tahasildar.
- For SC, ST and BC candidates caste certificate issued by Tahsildar
- For disabled candidates medical certificate issued by the concerned Medical Board
- For Armed force personnel/Ex-servicemen children – certificate obtained from concerned authorities.
- Converted Christians – Certificate issued by the concerned authorities as mentioned below
- For the persons of Scheduled castes converted to Christians & their progeny (BC-C) the community certificate issued by the Tahsildar.
- For all other persons converted to Christians either of the following proof shall be submitted.
- The Transfer certificate/leaving certificate/Bonafide issued by respective schools wherein it is mentioned as Indian Christian/Roman Catholic/Anglo Indian.
- The Baptism certificate issued by Church authorities to the student/Individual or if in case student does not have a Baptism certificate then their Father/Mother/Guardian’s Baptism certificate.
- Record sheet/Transfer certificate (to be submitted after confirmation of the admission).
- Two Passport size Photographs of candidates and one Photograph of Parents.
II. The option of school for Admission: Candidate can opt any three TMR Schools in his/her erstwhile district in order of preference for admission.
III. The option of School for appearing Entrance test: The candidate can opt any TMR School in his/her native Erstwhile Dist. as displayed in the TMREIS website
Important Instructions to the Candidates: Before submission of ONLINE application candidate should fill the sample application form given at annexure – I. All the column given in the application should be filled carefully with correct information.
There is no scope for a change of any particulars mentioned in the application once the application is submitted on ONLINE. Parents/Guardians are responsible for any wrong entry in the application form. Candidate has no right to claim the admission in TMR Schools by mere appearing the test.
Candidate should appear the test with Hall Ticket. The application can be submitted ONLINE. For admission into VI, VII & VIII (for minorities only) the candidate should go through the vacancy position at Annexure-IV. The marks secured by the candidate in the entrance test will not be displayed or revealed to the candidates/parents/others.
There is neither provision for revaluation of the answer scripts nor providing the copies of valued answer scripts to the students/parents. The provisional selection of the candidate shall not vest any right with the candidate to secure admission. The admission shall be confirmed only on production of required documents as stated in the prospectus failing which admission will be cancelled.
The Secretary reserves the right to postpone/modify/change of admission schedule or change of examination centre. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Secretary TMREIS shall be final and binding on the candidates.
For any Clarifications of Doubts Parents can contact any TMR Institution, DMWO Office, TMREIS Head Office near Star Hospital, Road No. 10 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad and can call Helpline centre.
How to Apply for TMRS Entrance Test 2021?: 1. The Applicant must submit his/her application through online by visiting TMREIS website tmreis.telangana.gov.in OR Offline application forms can also be obtained from the concerned Schools & submitted to the concerned Principals directly where the candidate is seeking Admission. Sample Offline Application is given at Annexure-I
2. Before submission of ONLINE Applications, the candidates should go through the prospectus and application format by visiting TMREIS Official website tmreis.telangana.gov.in. 3. After fulfilling the eligibility submit the duly filled in ONLINE application through the official website tmreis.telangana.gov.in from any internet centre or any TMR Institutions.
4. While filling the application candidate should ensure that his/her name, date of birth, category (religion/caste), Class and Names of schools in order of preference where he/she is seeking admission Examination centre, gender, parents phone number etc. are correctly filled. Hence in order to avoid any mistakes before filling of Online Application, the candidates should fill a sample application form given at Annexure- I and after verifying the details, the Online application can be filled and submitted.
5. Candidate should upload his/her Passport size photograph and signature. 6. The candidate can opt any three TMR Schools in order to preference his/her native erstwhile district i.e. Boys should opt boys TMR Schools and Girls should opt girls TMR Schools. 7. The list of TMR Schools with a number of seats available in Class V given at Annexure-II.
8. Candidate can opt any TMR School in his/her native Erstwhile District as displayed in TMREIS website for appearing the test. 9. The vacancy status in classes VI, VII, VIII and IXfor Minorities Category given at Annexure-III. 10. There is no ONLINE registration fee. 11. There is no scope for a change of any particulars mentioned in the application after submission of ONLINE application.
Steps to Apply for TMRS CET 2021:
- First, Visit the official website of TMREIS: http://tmreis.telangana.gov.in
- Click on the link of “Admission Open” on the home page
- Then, “TMRS CET 2020” official web portal will appear
- In this web portal, click on the online application link
- Fill the Entire your data in the application form
- Once check the details and click on the submit button
- Take a print and preserve it for future reference