TMREIS RJC CET Results 2020 released at TMRJC CET Web Portal. Candidates who were appeared for the TS Minority Gurukul RJC CET they can check their results from the official website by log in your details for admission into inter admissions.
TMRJC CET Results would be released on May 02, 2020. TMREIS issued the TS Minorities Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test 2020 notification on February 20, 2020, and Online applications were invited through TMREIS Official website tmreis.telangana.gov.in.
The eligible candidates were applied from Minorities (Muslims, Christians, Parsis, Jains, Sikhs & Buddhists) and Non- Minorities (SCs, STs, BCs & OCs) Communities for Admissions for Admission into Intermediate 1st year in TMR Jr Colleges of Telangana State through Entrance Test for the Academic Year 2020-2021.
|Test Name||TMRJC CET 2020|
|Title||TMRJC CET Results download|
|About||TMRJC CET Results for join in Inter first year in TMR Junior colleges|
|Subject||TMREIS has released TMRJC CET Results 2020 on its Admissions web portal|
|Entrance Exam Held||12-04-2002|
|Results checking web portal||http://cet.cgg.gov.in/tsmw/|
|TMREIS Official Website||http://tmreis.telangana.gov.in|
TMREIS has conducted the TMRS RJC CET 2020 on April 12 and TS Minorities Residential Junior College Inter 1st year Entrance Test results would be released on May 02 as per its admission schedule. Candidates who were appeared the TMREIS RJC CET can check their results from the TMRS Entrance test web portal: http://cet.cgg.gov.in/tsmw/.
1. TMREIS RJC CET held on 12-04-2020
2. Declaration of Results 02-05-2020
3. Certificate Verification of provisionally selected for admissions 05-05-2020 to 15-05-2020
4. Commencement of classes. 01-06-2020
How to Check the TMREIS RJC CET Results:
- First visit the TMREIS official website: http://tmreis.telangana.gov.in/
- Click on the Admissions Open Link
- Then tmreis entrance test website will be opened
- In this website, click on the TMREIS RJC CET Results
- The TMRS RJC CET results web page would be opened
- Enter your Application / Reference Number, Applicant Name, Date of Birth and Mobile Number in the required fields
- Now, Click on the Results button
- Your results will be displayed and download it
- Take a print and preserve it future reference (i.e Certificates Verification)