TMRJC CET Hall Tickets 2020 download from the official website for TMREIS RJC Entrance Test. Students who were applied for the TMRJC CET they can download their hall tickets from the website for appearing the TS Minority Residential Junior Colleges Entrance Test 2020.
TMRJC CET for TMREIS Inter first year admissions in TMR Junior Colleges. TMREIS Hyderabad has given the TMRJC CET, TS Minority Residential Jr Colleges Common Entrance Test for Admission into Intermediate first your courses in TMRJCs for the Academic Year 2019-2020.
Online Applications are invited through TMREIS Official website tmreis.telangana.gov.in from the eligible candidates from Minorities and Non- Minorities for the Entrance Test for admission into Junior Intermediate courses in TMR Junior Colleges of Telangana State.
|Test Name||TMRJC CET|
|Title||TMRJC CET Hall Tickets 2020 download|
|Hall Tickets for||Appearing the TMRJC CET Entrance Exam|
|Entrance Exam Date||TMRJC Common Entrance Exam will be held on 12-04-2020|
|Download Hall Tickets||from 23-02-2020 to 12-04-2020|
|Official TMREIS Website||http://tmreis.telangana.gov.in|
TMRJC CET Entrance Test Details:
1. Duration of the Test: 1 Hour.
2. Candidate should attend the entrance test with hall ticket. No candidate is allowed to appear the test without Hall Ticket.
3. Candidate should report half an hour before the commencement of the test.
4. Nature of Test: Objective type, 50 Question and 50 marks, each question carries one mark.
5. The medium of Question Paper: Question paper is in trilingual i.e. English, Telugu and Urdu.
6. Composition of the Test: Consisting following 5 sections and all the sections are in the same Question Paper Booklet
TMRjC CET Exam Pattern:
1. Part ‘A’ Telugu/Urdu Objective Type of questions 10 Questions = 10 Marks
2. Part ‘B’ Mathematics Objective Type of questions 10 Questions = 10 Marks
3. Part ‘C’ Environmental Science Objective Type of questions 10 Questions = 10 Marks
4. Part ‘D’ General Knowledge Objective Type of questions 10 Questions = 10 Marks
5. Part ‘E’ English Objective 10 Questions = 10 Marks
Total 50 Questions = 50 Marks
7. Standard of the Question Paper is one class below the class in which the candidate is seeking the admission e.g. If the candidate is seeking the admission in class 5th the standard of the test is of class 4th.
8. Candidate should select only one language either Urdu or Telugu in Part ‘A’ for answering.
9. Method of Recording Answers: Separate OMR answer sheet will be provided for answering the questions. Every question is followed by four alternative answers (a, b, c, and d), out of which only one is correct. Choose the correct answer and darken the relevant circle in the OMR sheet against the corresponding question number with Blue/Black ballpoint pen.
10. Once the answer is written, it cannot be changed.
11. One mark is allotted for every correct answer.
12. There is no negative marking.
13. After receiving the OMR sheet the candidate should check his/her Hall Ticket number, name and other details given and read the instructions given.
14. Before attempting the questions candidate should read the instructions given in the question paper.
15. Model Question paper of Entrance Test is given at Annexure-IV
TMRJC CET Hall tickets 2020:
Hall ticket will be generated immediately after submission of ONLINE application which can be downloaded and print out can be taken and preserved for appearing the test. The examination centre will be mentioned in the Hall Ticket.
Steps to download TMREIS Entrance Test Hall tickets 2020 (TMRS Entrance Test): Hall Ticket can also be downloaded by entering any two of the following information by visiting TMREIS official website tmreis.telangana.gov.in
a. Application number
b. Name of the candidate
c. Date of Birth
d. Mobile number furnished in the application
TMRJC CET Exam Dates:
|Exam Name||Exam Date|
|TMRJC CET Exam Date||12-04-2020|
|Paper-I (Common for all the candidates)||10 AM to 1 PM|
|Paper-II (Mandatory for the candidates seeking admission in Centres of Excellence)||12:30 pm to 01:30 pm|
How to download TMRJC CET Hall Tickets 2020:
- First, Visit the official website of TMREIS
- Click on the TMRJC CET Web Page link
- TMRS CET Web Portal will appear
- In this web portal, click on the link of TMRJC CET Hall Ticket
- Hall tickets downloading web page will appear
- In this web page, enter your Application number and date of birth in the required fields
- Click on the download button and your hall ticket will be downloaded
- Take a print and preserve it for future need.