Simple steps to provided for How To Apply for TMRJC CET 2020 and Submit TMREIS RJC CET Online Application form on its web portal. Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society Hyderabad has issued the TS Minority Residential Junior Colleges Entrance Test for Admission into Inter first year admissions 2020-2020.
Online Applications are invited through TMREIS Official website tmreis.telangana.gov.in from the eligible candidates from Minorities (Muslims, Christians, Parsis, Jains, Sikhs & Buddhists) and Non- Minorities (SCs, STs, BCs & OCs) Communities for the Entrance Test for admission into Intermediate First Year in TMR Jr. Colleges of Telangana State through Entrance Test.
|Test Name||TMRJC CET|
|Title||How to Apply for TMRJC CET|
|Application Fee||No Registration Fee|
|Application Submission mode||Online mode only|
|Last Date to Apply||20-03-2020|
Important Instructions to Candidates:
1. Before submission of ONLINE application candidate should fill the sample application form
2. Passport size photograph should be kept ready.
3. Particulars given in the application should be filled carefully with correct information.
4. There is no scope for a change of any data recorded in the application and submitted online.
5. The marks secured by the candidate in the entrance test will not be displayed or revealed to the candidates/parents/others.
6. There is no provision for revaluation of the answer scripts.
7. There is neither provision for revaluation of the answer scripts nor providing the copies of valued answer scripts to the students/parents.
8. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Secretary TMREIS shall be final and binding on the candidates.
9. The Secretary reserves the right to postponed/modify/change of admission schedule or change of examination centre.
10. Parents/Guardians are responsible for any wrong entry in the application form.
11. Phone numbers mentioned in the application form should be of parents/guardians only (Not of any Internet centre).
12. Candidate has no right to claim the admission in TMR Institution by mere appearing the Entrance Test.
13. The provisional selection of the candidate shall not vest any right with the candidate to secure admission. The admission shall be confirmed only on production of required documents as stated in the prospectus and medically fit (failing which admission will be cancelled).
14. Boys have to apply for admission in Boys Colleges and Girls have to apply for admission in girls colleges only.
15. The application can be submitted ONLINE by visiting TMREIS official website tmreis.telangana.gov.in from 23-02-2020 to 20-03-2020.
16. Candidate can opt any three TMR Junior Colleges in order of preference for admission while submitting the online application.
17. The candidate must opt only one group i.e. MPC, BPC or CEC. MPC and BiPC groups are available in all 12 TMR Jr. colleges, whereas CEC group is available only in TMR Jr. College (Boys) Nagaram, Nizamabad Dist. and Barkas Boys, Hyderabad Dist.
18. After submission of the ONLINE application, the candidate should take a print out of the application & Hall-ticket and should be kept it safely.
How to Apply for TMRJC CET 2020:
The Applicant must submit his/her application only through online by visiting TMREIS website tmreis.telangana.gov.in
1. The application can be submitted online in the prescribed format.
2. Offline application forms can also be obtained from the concerned Junior Colleges & submitted to the concerned Principals directly
3. Sample Application is given at Annexure-I
4. Before submission of ONLINE Applications, the candidates should go through the prospectus and application format by visiting TMREIS Official website tmreis.telangana.gov.in
5. After fulfilling the eligibility, the candidate should submit the duly filled in ONLINE application through the official website tmreis.telangana.gov.in from any internet centre or any TMR Jr. College/School.
6. Upload the photo and signature of the candidate within 100 Kb size only.
7. The candidate can opt the colleges in the order of preference up to three where he/she is seeking admission.
8. The candidate must opt only one group i.e. MPC, BiPC or CEC.
9. There is no ONLINE registration fee.
10. There is no scope for a change of any particulars mentioned in the application after submission of ONLINE application.
Steps to Apply for TMRJC CET 2020:
- First, Visit the official website of TMREIS: http://tmreis.telangana.gov.in
- Click on the link of “Admission Open” on the home page
- Then, “TMRJC CET 2020” official web portal will appear
- In this web portal, click on the online application link
- Fill the Entire your data in the application form
- Once check the details and click on the submit button
- Take a print and preserve it for future reference
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details