TMRS Entrance Test Exam Pattern 2019 details are provided here and instructions for appearing the students for TS Minority Residential Schools Entrance Test 2019 for TMREIS 5th,6th,7th,8th Class Admissions: TMREIS Hyderabad has given the TS Minority Residential Schools Entrance Test for Admission into 5th Class and also against backlog vacancies of Minorities in Classes 6th, 7th and 8th for the Academic Year 2019-2020. Online Applications are invited through TMREIS Official website tmreis.telangana.gov.in from the eligible candidates from Minorities and Non- Minorities for the Entrance Test for admission into class V and classes VI, VII & VIII in TMR Schools of Telangana State.
TMRS Entrance Test Duration of the Test : 1 Hour.
TMRS Entrance Test Exam Date: For Class V: 20-04-2019 and For Class VI, VII, VIII: 22-04-2019
TMRS Entrance Test Details:
1. Candidate should attend the TMRS Entrance Test with hall ticket. No candidate is allowed to appear the test without Hall Ticket.
2. The candidate should report half an hour before the commencement of the test.
3. a. Nature of Test: Objective type, 50 Question, and 50 marks, each question carries one mark.
b. The medium of Question Paper: Question paper is trilingual i.e. English, Telugu and Urdu.
c. Composition of the Test: Consisting of 5 sections and all the sections are in the same Question Paper Booklet.
|S.No||Part||Subjects||Type of questions||No. of Questions||Marks|
|3||Part ‘C’||Environmental Science||Objective||10||10|
|4||Part ‘D’||General Knowledge||Objective||10||10|
4. Standard of the Question Paper is one class below the class in which the candidate is seeking the admission e.g. If the candidate is seeking the admission in class 5th the standard of the test is of class 4th.
5. Candidate should select only one language either Urdu or Telugu in Part ‘A’ for answering.
6. Method of Recording Answers: Separate OMR answer sheet will be provided for answering the questions. Every Question is followed by four alternative answers (a, b, c, and d), out of which only one is correct. Choose the correct answer and darken the relevant circle in the OMR sheet against the corresponding question number with Blue/Black ball point pen.
7. Once the answer is written, it cannot be changed.
8. One mark is allotted for every correct answer.
9. There is no negative marking.
10. After receiving the OMR sheet the candidate should check his/her Hall Ticket number, name and other details given and read the instructions given.
11. Before attempting the questions candidate should read the instructions given in the question paper.
12. Model Question paper of Entrance Test is given at website