TMREIS has released the TMRS Entrance Test Exam Pattern 2020 for TS Minority Residential School Entrance Test. TMRS CET Exam Pattern 2021 details are provided here and instructions for appearing the students for TS Minority Residential Schools Entrance Test for TMREIS 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th Class Admissions.
TMRS CET will not be conducted for 2021. Selection of candidates by Lucky Dip for admissions in TMR Schools. TMREIS Hyderabad has given the TS Minority Residential Schools Entrance Test for Admission into 5th Class and also against backlog vacancies of Minorities in Classes 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th for the Academic Year 2021-2022.
Online Applications are invited through TMREIS Official website tmreis.telangana.gov.in from the eligible candidates from Minorities and Non- Minorities for the TMREIS Entrance Test for admission into class V and classes VI, VII & VIII in TMR Schools of Telangana State.
Candidate should attend the TMRS Entrance Test with hall ticket. No candidate is allowed to appear the test without Hall Ticket. The candidate should report half an hour before the commencement of the test.
- TMRS Entrance Test Duration of the Test: 1 Hour.
- TMRS Entrance Test Exam Date: No entrance exam For Class V to IX
- TMRS Entrance Test Exam Date: No entrance exam For Class VI to VIII
TMRS CET Exam Pattern: a). Nature of Test: Objective type, 50 Question, and 50 marks, each question carries one mark. b). The medium of Question Paper: Question paper is trilingual i.e. English, Telugu and Urdu. c). Composition of the Test (TMRS Entrance Exam Pattern): Consisting of 5 sections and all the sections are in the same Question Paper Booklet.
|Part||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Part ‘C’||Environmental Science||10||10|
|Part ‘D’||General Knowledge||10||10|
Standard of the Question Paper: Standard of the Question Paper is one class below the class in which the candidate is seeking the admission e.g. If the candidate is seeking the admission in class 5th the standard of the test is of class 4th.
Select only one language: Candidate should select only one language either Urdu or Telugu in Part ‘A’ for answering.
Method of Recording Answers: Separate OMR answer sheet will be provided for answering the questions. Every question is followed by four alternative answers (a, b, c, and d), out of which only one is correct. Choose the correct answer and darken the relevant circle in the OMR sheet against the corresponding question number with Blue/Black ballpoint pen.
- Once the answer is written, it cannot be changed.
- One mark is allotted for every correct answer.
- There is no negative marking.
- After receiving the OMR sheet the candidate should check his/her Hall Ticket number, name and other details given and read the instructions given.
- Before attempting the questions candidate should read the instructions given in the question paper.
- Model Question paper of Entrance Test is given at the website