TREIRB Music Teacher Recruitment 2023 or TS Gurukul Music Teacher Recruitment 2023 will be released by the Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board on its official website, http://treirb.telangana.gov.in/.
This TS Gurukulam Notification for recruitment of Music Teacher posts in Telangana Residential Schools under various Telangana Residential Education Institutions Societies.
The Telangana Gurukul Recruitment Board will invite online applications from the eligible and interested candidates as per the schedule for filling up of subject wise Music teacher posts in TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJP TSBCWREIS, TREIS and TMREIS Gurukulams.
Candidates who are eligible and interested in can check details and submit the TS Gurukulam Music Teacher online application form with required information and necessary documents.
|Name of the recruitment||TREIRB Music teacher Recruitment 2023|
|Title||Apply for the TS Gurukulam Music teacher Recruitment 2023|
|Subject||TREIRB released the TS Gurukul Music teacher Recruitment 2023|
|Music Teacher Registration||24-04-2023 to 24-05-2023|
|Music Teacher Posts||124 posts|
|Music Teacher Pay Scale||Rs.31040 – 92050|
|Recruitment Board Website||http://treirb.telangana.gov.in/|
|Music Teacher Notification||Telangana Gurukul Music teacher notification Download|
TREIRB Music Teacher Notification
TREIRB Music Teacher notification or TS Gurukulam Music Teacher notification will be released by the Telangana Gurukul Recruitment Board on its official website, treirb.telangana.gov.in.
The Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board (TREIRB) is currently recruiting music teachers for residential schools in the state of Telangana. This is an excellent opportunity for music educators to make a positive impact on the lives of young students while also advancing their own careers.
The recruitment process for music teachers is highly competitive, as there are a limited number of positions available. Candidates must have a degree in music education or a related field, and must also have a minimum of two years of teaching experience. Additionally, candidates must be able to pass a written examination and an interview in order to be considered for the position.
One of the key responsibilities of a music teacher at a residential school is to provide students with a high-quality music education. This includes teaching them how to read music, how to play various instruments, and how to perform in front of an audience. Additionally, music teachers may be responsible for leading choirs or orchestras, and may also be involved in the production of musicals or other performance-based events.
Working as a music teacher at a residential school can be a challenging and rewarding experience. In addition to teaching music, music teachers may also be involved in other aspects of school life, such as mentoring students or coaching sports teams. This can provide a sense of fulfillment and a sense of community, as well as professional development opportunities.
Overall, the TREIRB music teacher recruitment is a great opportunity for music educators to make a positive impact on the lives of young students while also advancing their own careers. If you are interested in applying for this position, be sure to visit the TREIRB website for more information on the recruitment process and requirements.
TREIRB Music Teacher Recruitment 2023 Notification
TREIRB Music Teacher Post Vacancies
|Sl. No.||Society Name||No of posts|
TREIRB Music Teacher Exam Pattern
|Written Examination |
|No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Marks|
General Studies and Music and Music Education
TREIRB Music Teacher Syllabus
Syllabus: Paper: General Studies and Music and Music Education
Section-I: General Studies
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability, etc., and inclusive policies.
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts, and Literature of India and Telangana
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
- 10. Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
Section-II: Music and Music Education
UNIT – I – Technical Terms: 1) Nada 2) Sangeetha 3) Sruthi 4) Swara 5) Swarastanas 6) Arohana and Avarohana 7) Octave 8) Dhatu&Matu 9) Taala 10) Avarta 11) Prathama, Dviteeya and TriteeyaKalas 12) Akshara Kala 13) Matra Kala
Unit – II – Raga
- Definition of Raga / That System
- Classification of Ragas – Janaka, Janya method
- Thirteen Characteristics of Raaga
- Lakshanas of the following Raagas: Mayamalavagoula, Shankarabharana, Kalyani, Kharaharapriya, Harikambhoji, Natabhairavi, Panthuvaraali, Shanmukhapriya, Chakravaaka, Keeravani, Mohana, Hindola, Hamsadwani, PoorviKalyaani, Madhyamaavathi, Shuddhadanyasi, Sreeranjani, Bilahari&Nata and Parallel Ragas of Hindusthani Music
- Evolution of Raaga – Different Stages;
- Study of Gamakas
Unit – III – Tala: 1) Definition of Tala; 2) Importance of Laya; 3) SaptaTalas; 4) Anga, Jati, Kriya, Graha 5) TalaDasaPranas; 6) Thirty-five tala scheme or knowledge of any ten talas of Hindusthani Music 7) Chaputalas
Unit – IV – Different Musical Forms: 1) Geetha; 2) Swarapallavi; 3) Swarajati; 4) Varna; 5) Keerthana 6) Kriti; 7) Pada; 8) Javali; 9) Ashtapadi& 10) Taranga (Or) 1) Drupad 2) Khayal 3) Tarana 4) Tumri 5) Tappa 6) Dadra 7) Chaiti 8) Hori 9) Bhajan 10) Ghazal
Unit – V – Musical Instruments: 1) Tambura 2) Veena 3) Violin 4) Mridangam 5) Flute 6) Gotu 7) Nadaswaram 8) Clarinet 9) Dolu; (Or) 1) Tanpura 2) Sitar 3) Violin 4) Sarangi 5) Shahanay 6) Harmonium 7) Bansuri 8) Santoor 9) Pakhavaz& 10) Tabla
Unit – VI – Composers: 1) BhaktaJayadeva 2) NarayanaTeertha 3) Purandarasasa 4) Annamacharya 5) Ramadas 6) Tyagarajaswamy 7) MuttuswamyDeekshitar 8) Syamasastry 9) Kshetrayya 10) Swati Tirunal 11) MuttayyaBhagavatar 12) Vasudevachar 13) SadasivaBrahmendra 14) TumuNarasimhadas (Or) 1) Meerabai 2) Tulasidas 3) Kabeerdas 4) Haridas 5) Tansen 6) Tukaram 7) AmeerKhusru 8) GopalNaik 9) Batkhande 10) VishnudigambarPaluskar 11) Baijubavara 12) Sadarang and Adarang
Unit – VII – ManodharmaSangeeta, Notation: 1) Ragalapana; 2) Tanam; 3) Neraval; 4) Swarakalpana; 5) Pallavi (Or) Creative Aspects of Hindusthani Music 6) Method of writing Notation 7) To write Notation to different forms of Music 8) Music Concert format
Unit – VIII – Origin and Development of Music in Telangana
- Evolution of Music in Telangana Region
- Different Musical Forms of Telangana
- Composers of Telangana
- Aspects of Raga &Tala in the Music of Telangana
- Patronage of Music in different facets in the State of Telangana
Unit – IX – Seats of Music, Different kinds of Music, Musical Treatises
- Prominent seats of Music – Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Telangana, and Andhra Pradesh
- Different kinds of Music & their significance Devotional Music, Karnatak Music, Hindusthani Music, Folk Music, Light Music, and Film Music
- Important Musical Treatises – Natyasastra, SangeetaParijata, SangeetaRatnakara, SwaramelaKalaanidhi and Chaturdandi Prakasika
Unit – X – Miscellaneous Musical aspects: 1) Musical Prosody; 2) Contemporary Music; 3) Teaching of Music in Schools.