TMREIS JL Posts Recruitment 2020 in TMRJCs. TMREIS is going to release the Junior Lecturers Recruitment 2020 notification in this month for filling up JL vacancies in its Telangana Minority Residential Junior Colleges
Minority Gurukul Society would invite online applications from the eligible and interested candidates for TS Minority RJC JL Posts Recruitment 2020.
In this connection, Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society (TMREIS), Hyderabad has given detailed guidelines for Selection of Candidates for the Post of Junior Lecturers to deploy in 56 new Junior Colleges through Outsourcing Agencies.
Revised guidelines: Revised guidelines for selection of candidates for the post of Junior Lecturers temporarily in 65 new Junior Colleges through Out Sourcing agencies.
In Continuation of this office Circular Rc.No.17998/C/TMREIS/2019 24.07.2020. the attention of all the DMWOs, DLCs, Vigilance Officers and the concerned principals of TMR Junior Colleges to the subject cited above
And here by informed that in view of the change in the number of new TMR Junior Colleges to be established in the State during the academic year 2020-21, the Revised Guidelines and Time Line for selection of candidates for the post of Junior Lecturers to appoint temporarily on Out Sourcing basis through Out Sourcing Agencies in new TMR Junior Colleges is forwarded herewith.
It is therefore all the concerned officers are hereby requested to take up the process for the selection of candidates and the complete the process duly following the guidelines and timeline mentioned there in.
TMREIS JL Posts – Details
|Name Of The Recruitment||TMREIS JL Recruitment 2020|
|Conducting Society Name||Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society (TMREIS)|
|Recruitment Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||TMREIS JL Recruitment 2020|
|Full-Form||TMREIS Junior Lecturers Recruitment 2020 in TMRJCs|
|Name Of The Department||Minority Welfare Department, Telangana|
|Starting Date To Apply||12-08-2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||12-08-2020|
|Mode Of Application||Offline|
|Download Admit Cards||One week before conduct of the entrance examination|
|Announcement of Results||One week after the examination|
|Counselling begins||One week after the result announcement|
|For Joint Into||Junior Lecturer Job|
Junior Lecturers in Minority Gurukuls: The Minorities Welfare Department has issued a statement for the recruitment of Junior Lecturer posts in Telangana Minority Gurukul Schools which are being upgraded to Junior Colleges in each district.
In Gurukul schools, posts related to English, Urdu, Telugu, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology will be replaced on outsourcing basis.
Those who have passed PG, BED with 50% marks and worked for three years in Junior College are eligible to apply. Interested candidates should submit rate charges by August 4. Those who applied last March do not need to apply again.
You can find out more details by visiting the respective Gurukul schools in your area.
a) A Post graduate Degree (M.A/M.Sc/M.Com) or its equivalent in the relevant subject from an institution recognized by the UGC with not less than 50% marks in aggregate or its equivalent.
b) B.Ed. or equivalent degree from an institution recognized by the NCTE with the Teaching Methodology in the concerned subject.
c) Experience: Teaching Experience for not less than 3 years in handling classes XI to XII / Intermediate in any recognized Senior Secondary School/Junior College.
- AGE: 18 to 44 years.
- REMUNERATION: Rs. 27,000/- per month. ( As per G.O M.S No. 27 School Education (Training) Department , dated 6-7-2016)
|Posts Name||Junior Lectures|
|No.of Posts||510 (274 + 208)|
|No. of JLs required in each College||8 or 7|
|Selection Criteria||Written Test and Interview|
- The District Level Committee (DMWO, DLC and V.O.) shall invite for application through Outsource agency.
- Outsource agencies will check the Original certificates and give undertaking regarding the qualifications of the candidates.
- In Girls colleges only women lecturers will be appointed.
- Scrutiny of applications will be done by the District level committee
- Only eligible candidates will be allowed for written test.
- Written test will be conducted in the designated Examination centers in the state
- As per the written test marks candidates will be called for interview in 1:2 ratio.
- Demo and Interviews will be conducted at designated Centres (Old Junior Colleges).
- The final selected list will be sent to District level committee.
- The District level committee in turn communicate the list to the respective outsource agency.
- The outsource agency will issue appointment orders and communicate the same to the respective Principal with a copy to the DMWO and DLC.
- The selection of the candidates shall be done on the basis of written test and Personal Interview.
No. of Jr. Lecturers required in each College
|Courses||MPC & BiPC||MEC & CEC|
- Exam Pattern (Scheme of Test) as follows
- Schedule of the Test – Date: 29-08-2020 (Tuesday) by 10:00 am to 01:00 pm
- Candidate should enter the following data in the answer script
• Name of the candidate
• Fathers name
• Category (SC, ST, BC & OC)
• Subject (For the post applied)
- The Question Paper consisting the following three sections
Type of Questions & Weightage of Marks
Candidate has to answer the objective type questions in the question paper itself and subjective type questions in a separate answer sheet and hence the candidate has to tag the answer paper to his/her answer sheet and hand over to the Invigilator after the test.
Number of Jr Colleges
|Gender||MPC & BiPC||MEC & CEC||TOTAL|
CONDUCT OF THE INTERVIEW: Selection Committees shall be constituted for all the subjects @ one Committee for every two subjects as given below
- English ad Civics
- Urdu and Telugu
- Physics and Chemistry
- Botany and Zoology
- Commerce and Economics
Members of each Committee
a) Chairperson: DMWO/DLC/Vigilance Officer (DMWO of the neighboring districts can also be nominated)
b) Convener: Principal of the venue Jr. College – Convener
c) Member: Principal of the neighboring Jr. College.
d) Member: Subject expert (Jr. Lecturer of the Venue College/Sr. Lecturer from a Degree College/University).
The Venue Principal of the Interview shall communicate to the candidates to attend the interview giving the address of the school/college where the interviews will be conducted with ph. no., Date and Time of Interview through SMS and phone.
Subject wise schedule may be prepared to conduct the interviews in the Forenoon 10:00 am to 1:00 pm and Afternoon 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm maintaining the physical distance.
No. of Jr Lecturers required
|Gender||MPC & BiPC||MEC & CEC||TOTAL|
Performance: The criteria for selection of candidates is based on the performance of the candidates in Written Test as well as Interview as given below:
Weightage of marks: The following are the Parameters with Weightage of marks to assess the performance of candidates in the Interview.
|1||Presentation Skills (Demo class)||15|
|4||Personality& General awareness with|
reference to Educational & Residential
- The marks to the candidates in the above disciplines shall be awarded in the enclosed format.
- The average mark awarded by Committee members is to be recorded as final.
- After the conduct of interviews, district wise subject wise, the performance of the candidates in descending order of merit should be submitted to the Head Office in the following format.
TMREIS JL Posts Recruitment Activities and Revised Schedule as follows
|Receipt of Application from Agencies by DMWOs office||12-08-2020|
|Scrutiny of Applications by District Level Committee and finalize the list of eligible candidates and to prepare centre wise list (Annexure-A)||13-08-2020|
|Fixation of examination centers & Furnishing the list of candidates to the Examination Centers by District level Committee||17-08-2020|
|Furnishing the centre wise requirement of question papers and submission of copy of centre wise list of eligible candidates to the Head office by District level Committee.||18-08-2020|
|Intimation to the eligible candidates by Principal of the Examination center||19-08-2020|
|Collection of Sealed packets of Question Papers by DLCs from Head Office, TMREIS.||27-08-2020|
|Conduct of the written Test at the respective Examination Centers.||29-08-2020|
|Forwarding the answer scripts to the evaluation centre by the venue principal to the evaluation centre.||31-08-2020|
|Evaluation of answer scripts.||01-09-2020|
|Forwarding the district wise short listed candidates. in 1:2 ratio of sanctioned posts in each subject to the Venue of the selection centre for conduct of Interviews.||05-09-2020|
|To communicate the candidates selected for interview by the venue Principal of the interview center||06-09-2020 to 07-09-2020|
|Conduct of Interview at the Venues||08-09-2020|
|Submission of District wise, Subject wise, and Gender wise selection list after the Interview by the District Level Committee to the Head Office.||11-09-2020|
TREIRB to fill JL PGT posts in TMREIS, TREIRB to be announced soon for various posts recruitment in TMSWR institutions. TREIRB JLs Recruitment, TREIRB PGTs Recruitment, TREIRB TGTs Recruitment, TREIRB PDs Recruitment notifications to be released for fill up the below-mentioned posts in TMREIS Residential Institutions through Direct Recruitment.
Telangana Govt gives nod for recruitment to 1,863 posts in TMREIS: The government has asked the Executive Officer of the Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board to take necessary steps for filling up the vacancies through direct recruitment.
The State government has accorded permission for direct recruitment to 1,863 vacant posts in the Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society (TMREIS). The vacant posts include 1,280 postgraduate teachers, 354 Trained Graduate Teachers, 89 Junior Lecturers and 70 each Physical director and Librarians.
To this effect, the State government issued an order on Friday. The government has asked the Executive Officer of the Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board to take necessary steps for filling up the vacancies through direct recruitment by obtaining details such as local cadres of the vacancies as per the presidential order, roster points, qualifications, etc from the authorities concerned.
The Minorities Welfare Department and TMREIS have been asked to furnish details of all vacant posts including local cadre wise/subject wise vacancy position, roster points, and qualification, etc to the recruiting agency immediately under intimation to the Finance department.
TREIRB to fill 1863 posts in TMREIS through Direct Recruitment 2018:
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA ABSTRACT – Public Services – Recruitment – Minorities Welfare Department – Filling up of eighteen hundred and sixty-three (1863) vacant posts in Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society (TMREIS) through Direct Recruitment – Permission to the Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board (TREI-RB) – Orders – Issued.
FINANCE (HRM-II) DEPARTMENT
GO.Ms.No.57, Dated: 18-05-2018
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.22,Scheduled Caste Development (RS) Department, dated:27-04-2018
2. MW Department, U.O.No.4975/E.1/2018, dt.02.05.2018.
In the reference, Second read above, the Minorities Welfare Department, have proposed to fill up certain teaching posts for Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society (TMREIS) through Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board (TREI-RB).
2. The government have reviewed the Direct Recruitment vacancy position in Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society (TMREIS). After careful examination of the proposal furnished by the Department and keeping in view the actual requirement of manpower with reference to the nature of work and activities of the department and also the overall financial implications,
Government hereby accord permission to fill up (1863) eighteen hundred and sixty-three vacant posts in Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society (TMREIS), through the Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board (TREI-RB) as shown below.
Name of the Department: MW Department
Name of the Institution: Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society (TMREIS)
TREIRB to fill JL PGT posts in TMREIS
Name of the Category and No. of Vacancies:
1. Junior Lecturer: 89
2. Post Graduate Teacher: 1280
3. Trained Graduate Teacher: 354
4. Physical Director: 70
5. Librarian: 70
Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board (TREIRB)
3. The Executive Officer, Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board (TREI-RB) is requested to take necessary steps for filling up of the above vacancies through direct recruitment by obtaining the details, such as local cadres of the vacancies as per the Presidential Order (zone/district, etc., as applicable), roster points, qualifications, etc., from the concerned authorities and for issue of schedule for recruitment and notification by the Commission accordingly.
4. The Minorities Welfare Department and Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society (TMREIS) shall furnish details of all vacant posts authorized in this order, including the local cadre wise/subject wise vacancy position, roster points, and qualifications, etc., to the recruiting agency immediately under intimation to Finance Department.
The Department shall issue necessary amendments to their service rules / Byelaws /Government Orders changing the existing recruitment procedure / recruiting agency, wherever necessary.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details