Government Of Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Department has given the TS BC Study Circle TSPSC Groups Free Coaching 2023 or TS BC Study Circle Groups Free Coaching 2023 notification for admissions into TS BC Study Circles for free coaching to Telangana State Public Service Commission Group I to Group IV Services.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates belonging to Backward Classes (BCs), Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs) for Common Screening Test for free coaching for Group I, Group II, Group III Services Examinations to be conducted by the Telangana Service Public Commission.
The Duration of coaching is 90 days or up to the date of exam of either Group-I (Prelims) & Group-II wrote (Objective Type), conducted by TSPSC, whichever is less. (The Dept. may modify the duration as per the schedule of the exam conducted by TSPSC. Screening test for the Free Foundation Coaching (Group 1, Group 2, and Group 3) during this year on the notified.
|Name of the coaching||TS BC Study Circle Groups Free Coaching 2023|
|Title||Check the TS BC Study Circle Groups Free Coaching admission 2023|
|Subject||BCDD released TS BC Study Circle TSPSC Groups Free Coaching 2023 notification|
|Group 2 Registration||12-01-2023 to 25-01-2023|
|Registration web portal||https://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tsbcw/|
TS BC study circle Group 2 free coaching
The Telangana State BC Employability, Skill Development and Training Centre, popular as BC Study Circles, has released the notification and inviting online applications form for free coaching for the TSPSC Group 2 examination.
The Centre will provide free bilingual coaching to 200 eligible candidates for the Group 2 examination at the TS BC Study Centre, Government City College, Hyderabad from February 1.
Applicants whose annual parental income is below Rs.5 lakh are eligible for coaching. Candidates can apply online on the website https://tsbcstudycircle.cgg.gov.in/.
Telangana BC Study Circle free coaching for Group 1 Main exam
The Telangana State BC Study Circles are providing free coaching for the TSPSC Group 1 Main examination for three months starting. Coaching will be extended to 100 candidates in each of the four BC Study Circles.
Candidates who were trained for Group 1 preliminary test by the BC Study Circles in the State have qualified for the Main examination. Candidates who underwent coaching for the preliminary test at BC Study Circles will be directly admitted to free coaching for the Main exam at their respective Study Circles.
Those who qualified for the Main examination but did not take coaching in the BC Study Circles can also apply. Such selections will be done on the basis of merit and reservation. Interested candidates should submit an application at the BC Study Circle concerned.
In addition to the study material, a stipend of Rs.5,000 per month for three months will be granted to each candidate admitted to the BC Study Circles as part of coaching.
Eligibility Criteria for TS BC Study Circle Groups Free Coaching 2023
- The candidates shall possess the qualifications which are mentioned in the Notification issued by T.S. Public Service Commission (TSPSC).
- The candidate’s family income shall not exceed Rs.5.00 Lakh per annum.
- No person who is already working in any post in any cadre is eligible for this training.
- The candidates who availed the free coaching previously in any of the (12) T SBC Study Circle, SC, ST & Minority Welfare Study Circles or any other Govt., Institutions are not eligible. for the present coaching programme.
- The candidate must upload SSC, Intermediate & Degree Certificate, Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, Aadhar Card.
- The candidates who availed the free coaching previously in any of the (12) T SBC Study Circle, SC, ST & Minority Welfare Study Circles or any other Govt., Institutions are not eligible.
Selection Process for TS BC Study Circle Groups Coaching
- The selection process of the candidates for the coaching programme is based on the Marks Obtained in the Online Screening Test, and preference given by the Candidate (i.e., for Gr.-I & Gr.-II coaching) in the Online Registration form and Reservation Percentage. OR
- The final selection will be based on the marks obtained in the Degree Examination and availability of seats in that particular Study Centres.
- The seats are allocated to the candidates of different categories as follows: BCs – 66%, SCs – 20% & STs – 14%.
- If the Marks being the same, unrepresented BC Community candidates, Woman Candidates and Physically Handicapped Candidates are preferred in the same order.
- The Department has a right to modify the duration and other guidelines or norms at any time as per the circumstances.
Free coaching will be provided to the selected candidates in T.S. Study Circles for BCs, in their Native Districts only @ 100 No’s per BC Study Circle. Apart from free Coaching, Study Material and Stipend will be provided. Combined coaching for TSPSC Group-I (Prelims) & Group-II wrote (objective type) Exam will be provided for the selected candidates.
Further, the candidates were provided free coaching TSPSC Group-III & Group-IV candidates, on the Marks obtained in the Online Screening Test, preference of exam given by the candidate at the time of registration, as and when notification will be released by the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC).
How to Apply for TS BC Study Circle TSPSC Groups Free Coaching? For further details and Registration Guidelines, the Candidates are advised to visit the Website: http://tsbcstudycircles.cgg.gov.in. The Candidate may contact their respective District Study Circles.
The candidates shall register through online only in the website. The relevant certificates i.e., Certificates must be uploaded online by the Candidate at the time of Registration.
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Nativity Certificate,
- 10th /SSC Memo,
- Intermediate Memo,
- Degree Memo,
- Applicant Photograph. should be scanned and uploaded by the candidate.
How to Fill Telangana Study Circle Online Application?
- First, go to Telangana Study Circle Online Application Form by clicking on the given below link: go to the online application form
- Then a welcome page online application form will be appeared like below.
- In this page, some instructions have been given like
- All the scanned documents should be in .jpg OR .jpeg OR .gif format and size not be more than 100KB per document.
- Information provided must match with the certificate scanned which are verified at the time of admission.
- Admission into other than Native District will be given in the Vacancies available after the first phase of admissions with Native District Candidates.
- Fill the Optional Fields with Capital Letters and Amount in Rupees without Paise.
- In this TS BC Study Circle Online Application three sections are available and the candidate should fill the following details carefully.
- Personal Details
- Academic Details
- Coaching Requirements.
- Firstly, the Candidate should fill up the following Personal Details on Online Application form
A. Personal Details
- Name of the Applicant(Surname First)
- Father/Guardian Name(Surname First)
- Date of Birth(YYYY-MM-DD)
- Gender: Male/Female
- Caste with Category
- (a) Occupation, (b) Educational Qualification, (c) Annual Family Income
- Is Physically Challenged? Yes/No
- Permanent Address:
- District, Mandal, Village / Municipality, Street Name, House/Door Number, PIN Code, A Valid Mobile Number, and Valid eMail ID.
- Ration Card/ Aadhar Card No:
- (i) Ration Card Number (Ex: WAP210103200371)
- (ii) Aadhaar Card Number
- The second one, Candidate should fill the following academic details as per your certificates
B. Academic Details: Name of the Examination, Hall Ticket Number, Max Marks, Obtained Marks, Grade Secured, Year of Passing, Institute Name and Name of the Board/University.
- 10th Class
- Additional Educational Qualifications (if any) like MBA/Ph.D. etc.
- The third one, the Candidate should fill the requirements for coaching and upload the required scanned copies of your documents.
C. Coaching Requirements:
- Details of Coaching availed earlier for Competitive Examination in the Govt., Study circles: Yes/No
- Name of the Examination,
- The date on which held(YYYY-MM-DD),
- Results of the Examination if any,
- Hall Ticket Number of Competitive Examination for which Coaching is requested (If received)
- Coaching center requested other than Native District
- All the scanned documents should be in *.jpg OR *.jpeg format and size is not more than 100KB
- Photograph of the Applicant (Size is not more than 50 kb)
- Scanned Copy of SSC Memo
- Scanned Copy of Intermediate Memo
- Scanned Copy of Degree Memo
- Scanned Copy of Caste Certificate
- Scanned Copy of Income Certificate
- Nativity Certificate