TS DEECET 2020 College wise Seat allotment list, Allotment of seats for admission into Two Year D.El.Ed Course in the State for 2020‐2020 batch will be made through Web Based Counseling as per Rules in the order of merit as per the rank obtained in DEECET 2020.
The process of admission involves three stages: 1. Online submission of preferences of colleges through Web Based application. 2. Allotment of seats, 3. The download of the Allotment Letter.
The First Phase of Web-Based Counseling completed from June … as detailed below:
a. Submission of preferences of colleges through the web-based application by candidates who have qualified in DEECET 2020 and are issued eligibility for admissions after verification of certificates conducted during ….‐ 07‐2020.
b. Allotment of seats and download of Allotment letter from …‐7‐2020.
c. Reporting of candidates at the allotted colleges …-07-2020
“Allotment of seats to D.Ed Colleges are available in the TS DEECET Website from …07.2020 onwards.”
Provisional Seat Allotment:
Submission of preferences through Web Based Counseling is not the end of the admission procedure. It is only registration for admission. Allotment of seats will be made exclusively in the order of merit through a web-based program. All the candidates who are allotted seats in any of the colleges as per merit and the order of preference of colleges will be sent through SMS on their mobile.
The candidate shall visit the website http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in to know ‘provisional allotment’ and make fee payment as mentioned therein from ..-7‐2020
Fee Structure for D.Ed Course:
Govt. Colleges: Rs.2385/‐
Private Colleges: Tuition fee ‐ Rs.11,000/‐ per annum
and Special Fee Rs.1500/‐ per annum.
Exemption from payment of fee:
The candidates belonging to the following categories are exempted from payment of fee provided they have produced the income certificate of parents issued by the Tahsildar after 01‐01‐2017 for claiming exemption of fee at the time of verification of certificates.
i) SC & ST candidates less than 2.00 lakh per annum
ii) BC candidates of Rural Area Rs.1.50 lakh
ii) BC candidates of Urban area Rs.2.00 lakh
iii) OC disabled candidates Rs.1.00 lakh
iv) EBC candidates 1.00 lakh
But all the candidates have to pay Rs.1500/‐ Special Fee using make payment link by providing required details on the website.
Submit Fee Payment acknowledgment to Allotted College:
The copy of the acknowledgement of the fee paid in gateway should be submitted in the allotted college on the day of reporting at the college. The Principal / Correspondent of the concerned college shall submit the list of candidates reported in the college to Principal, Govt. DIET concerned on ………. without fail failing which the college will not be included in the 2nd phase of counseling and further action will be initiated as per rules.
On receipt of the list of candidates from college in the respective Districts, the Principal, Govt. DIET shall report to the CGG, college wise through tracking service. TS DEECET 2020 College wise Seat allotment list.
Submit the List of documents in original:
The candidates shall submit the following list of documents in original to the Principal / Correspondent of the allotted college.
1) acknowledgment letter is given by the Govt. DIET Principal concerned at the time of certificate verification.
2) SSC or its equivalent certificate
3) Certificate of Qualifying examination (Intermediate or its equivalent) as submitted in the ONLINE application.
4) Transfer Certificate from the institution where last studied.
5) Study certificates from class IV to X. In the case of private study Residence Certificates issued by the MRO
6) Integrated Community Certificate issued by MRO for candidates admitted under quota For reservation of BC/SC/ST categories or exemption of fee.
7) PH certificate issued by the District Medical Board in case of candidates admitted under quota for PH category.
8) Special Category Certificate issued by the Officials concerned for claiming admission under the quota of reservation for Special categories (Defence Personnel or their children and spouses, NCC, Rashtrapathi Awardee Scouts and Guides, Sports and Games).
The Second Phase of Web-Based Counseling completed from …. as detailed below:
a. Submission of preferences of colleges through the web-based application by candidates who have qualified in DEECET 2020 and are issued eligibility for admissions after verification of certificates conducted during ….(completed in the 1st phase).
b. Allotment of seats and download of Allotment letter from…
c. Payment of fee:…
d. Reporting of candidates at the allotted colleges …