TS DEECET Seat Allotment Result 2022 & Admission Letter Download from Seat allotment web page, http://deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in/. TS Deecet 2021 Admit cards for Certificates Verification/ Seat Allotment Provisional Admission Letter for TS DEECET for College joining and D.Ed Course Fee Payment.
Download Admit Card/ Provisional Admission Letter(PAL) for TS DEECET First, Second, Third Phase Counseling Certificate verification for Admission into 2-year D.Ed courses for 2021-2023 batch.
TS DEECET 2021 Officials time to time release the Provisional Allotment Letters after completion of selection of web based college selection and also they will provide the college wise provisional allotment list.
TS DEECET Seat Allotment Result 2022
|TS DEECET Seat Allotment||Link|
|TS DEECET Allotted College||Allotted College|
|College Wise TS DEECET Allotment Report||College Wise Allotment Report|
|TS DEECET Admission Fee Payment||Admission Fee Payment|
|TS DEECET Admission Payment Status||Admission Payment Status|
|Download Admission Letter of TS DEECET||Download Admission Letter|
|TS DEECET Web Portal||deecet telangana|
|Name of the result||TS DEECET Seat Allotment Result 2022|
|Title||Download TS DEECET Seat Allotment Letter 2022|
|Subject||DSE Telangana released TS DEECET Seat Allotment 2022|
|Counselling Date||Counselling Start from November 1st, 2021|
TS DEECET 2nd Phase Counselling Dates
- Certificate Verification will be available at Government DIETS on 25.11.2021 from 10:00 AM onwards.
- Web Option Fee Payment and Web Option Preferences Submission will be available from 27.11.2021 to 29.11.2021.
- Allotment of seats to the candidates based on the merit order on 03.12.2021.
- Allotment Fee Payment and Download Allotment letter will be available from 06.12.2021 to 07.12.2021.
- Reporting To College by the students will be available from 06.12.2021 to 07.12.2021.
1st Phase TS DEECET Web Counselling Schedule
|TS DEECET Counselling for Certificate verification||30-10-2021|
|TS DEECET Web Options Entry for D.EI.Ed and DPSE||01-11-2021 to 05-11-2021|
|TS DEECET Seat allotments||09-11-2021|
|Payment of Fee||11-11-2021 to 15-11-2021|
|Download Final Admission Letter||11-11-2021|
|Reporting to the College||16-11-2021|
|First Instructional Day||16-11-2021|
“Allotment of D.Ed Seats for D.El.D colleges would be available in the TS DEECET Website onwards.”
TS deecet Admit Cards for Certificates verification: DEECET Convenor said the examination of DEECET student’s certificates verification should be started from as per the notified schedule for admission into D.Ed course. The students who are got ranks in the DEECET have been ready with their original certificates before as per the notified schedule. So, Candidates should download the Admit Card from the Official Web portal and attend the certificates verification along with required documents
Counseling involves in the following steps
- Preparation of Seat Matrix
- Generation of Ranks
- Verification of certificates at DIETs
- Web Options
- Allotment of seats to candidates,
- Issue of Final Admission letter (FAL)
- Fee Payment at Govt DIETs
- Acknowledgement Letter submission
The DEECET 2020 qualified candidates, who were going to certificates verification they should attend the certificates verification at you concerned districts Govt DIETs with your TS DEECET Admit card along with required documents. After verification process,
they should give the web options in the Phase I/II/III web based counseling stream, After they can download your Provisional Allotment Letter(Seat allotment Letter) from TS DEECET Website and check your name in your college list. They should the allotted colleges along with required documents.
Telangana State Diploma in Elementary Education Common entrance Test (TS DEECET 2020) merit list and results have been declared on the official website of TS DEECET 2020.
The TS DEECET 2020 results are available on Tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in. TSDEECET 2020 is conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Telangana for candidates who intend to take admission into two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed) in Government District Institutes of Education & Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state. The candidates are advised to check the TS DEECET 2020 website for further details about counselling.
“The Ranks assigned in this Merit List are only tentative as they are based on the data submitted online by the candidates and hence are subject to change as per the ‘Physical Verification of Certificates’ to be caused shortly,” said the results notification.
TS DEECET merit list:
The TSDEECET merit list and results have been shown on the official website in this order:
1) Result Lists of all Candidates – Medium Wise
Telugu Medium:: Urdu Medium:: English Medium (With Regional Language Telugu):: English Medium (With Regional Language Urdu)
2) Merit List of Qualified Candidates – Medium Wise
Telugu Medium :: Urdu Medium :: English Medium (With Regional Language Telugu) :: English Medium (With Regional Language Urdu)
- List of candidates for Verification DIET wise: TS Deecet Admit cards
- Certificates Verification Start from: As per the notified schedule at Govt DIETs only
- Mode Admit Cards Download: TS DEECET Admit Card
Here we are provided model Provisional Allotment Letter for Phase I/II/ III Certificate Verification. Candidates should prepare the required list of documents to be produced at the time of verification of certificates and Check in you are allotted particular college.
When the Phase I Web counselling and allotment of seats process to be started soon in this month. After completion of I Phase, the II Phase web options process will be started. So, DEECET Candidates should follow the below instructions for downloading the PAL.
Please follow the Instructions:
- First Click the below given link.
- See the Download button and then Click on Download button.
- Enter your Hall Ticket Number.
- Enter your Date of Birth.
- Then Click on GO button.
- After appear Seat allotment details. (The following screen appears)
Download College-wise Seat allotment letter:
This time DEECET officials Team has provided a facility to download the Colleges wise Provisional Allotment list of Particular District. So, Candidates can also download the particular college allotted candidates list from the DEECET Website.
Model Provisional Admission Letter
It is hereby informed that Sri / Smt / Kumari / ….. S/D/o …. who has appeared for TS DEECET 2020 conducted on 4th-October-2020 with Hall Ticket Number … is selected for admission into Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed) ( Telugu Medium ) Course for the batch 2020-22 in Govt. DIET, Hanmkonda, Warangal in the category of LOCAL – STG based on the State Rank of … secured by her/him under PHASE – I Admissions.
She/he is requested to report at the above college from 22.12.2020 to 24.12.2020. In case the candidate does not report at the college on or before 28.12.2020 her/his admission shall stand cancelled and the seat will be allotted to next candidate in the order of merit during left over and non-reported admissions counseling .
Note: The candidates are hereby informed that, if the principal of the allotted college refuses to give acknowledgement, the same may be brought to the notice of the CONVENOR,TSDEECET 2020 for taking further necessary action in the matter
General Instructions to the Candidate
The candidates shall submit the following List of documents in original to the Principal /Correspondent of the allotted college.
Acknowledgement letter given by the Govt. DIET Principal concerned at the time of certificate verification held during 02.11.2020 to 05.11.2020 and extended up to 11.11.2020.
- SSC or its equivalent certificate.
- Certificate of Qualifying examination (Intermediate or its equivalent) as submitted in the ONLINE application.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution where last studied.
- Study certificates from class IV to X. In case of private study Residence Certificates issued by the MRO.
Integrated Community Certificate issued by the concerned MRO, for candidates admitted under quota for reservation of BC/SC/ST categories or candidates claiming exemption of fee.
PH certificate issued by the District Medical Board in case of candidates admitted under quota for PH category.
Special Category Certificate issued by the Officials concerned for claiming admission under quota of reservation for Special categories (Defence personnel or their children and spouses, NCC, Rashtrapathi Awardee Scouts andGuides, Sports and Games).
- 1. Govt. Colleges: Rs.2385/- per annum.
- 2. Private Colleges: Tuition fee Rs.11,000/- per annum and Special Fee Rs.1500/- per annum. Total Rs.12,500/- per annum.
Exemption from payment of fee:
The candidates belonging to the following categories are exempted from payment of fee Rs.2385/- in case of Govt. colleges and tuition fee of Rs.11,000/- incase of private colleges provided they have produced the Income certificate of parents issued by the Tahsildar concerned for claiming exemption of fee at the time of verification of certificates.
- SC & ST candidates less than 2.00 lakh per annum
- BC candidates of Rural Area Rs.1.50 lakh per annum
- BC candidates of Urban area Rs.2.00 lakh per annum
- OC disabled candidates Rs.1.00 lakh per annum
- EBC candidates 1.00 lakh per annum
The copy of acknowledgement of fee paid through gateway should be submitted in the allotted college on the day of reporting at the college.
The Principal/Correspondent of the concerned college shall submit the list of candidates reported in the college to Principal,Govt.DIET concerned on or before 28-12-2020 without fail, any deviation in the matter further action will be initiated as per rules.
On receipt of list of candidates from the college in their respective Districts, the Principal, Govt.DIET shall report to the TSONLINE, college wise through tracking service.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of Certificates Verification
- Pdf of ONLINE application of DEECET 2020. Rank Card of DEECET 2020.
- DEECET Admit Card
- SSC or its Equivalent Certificate for proof of Date of Birth.
- Certificates of Qualifying examination (Intermediate or equivalent) as submitted in the ONLINE application.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution where last studied.
- Study Certificate from Class 4 to 10. In the case of a private study Residence Certificate issued by the MRO.
- Integrated Community certificate issued by MRO for candidates claiming admission under quota For reservation of BC / SC / ST categories.
- PH Certificate issued by the District Medical Board in case of candidates claiming reservation under quota for PH category.
- Special Category certificates issued by concerned authority for candidates claiming admission under quota of reservation for Special Categories
- (CAP, NCC, Sports,).
- Income certificate issued by Tahsildar after 01.01. 2020 of parent/s of SC & ST candidates whose income is less than Rs.2,00,000 per annum from all sources and Rs.1,00,000 in respect of BC candidates claiming exemption of Tuition fee (Rs.2385.00 in case of Colleges under Government Management and Tuition fee Rs.11000.00 in case of Colleges under Private Management for One Year).
|Type of Management||Tuition Fee||Special Fee|
|Government||2385/-(For One year)||—|
|Private unaided||11,000/-( For One Year)||1,500/-(One year)|
The students belong to SC/ST/BC/ PHC will be considered for Reimbursement of Tuition Fee (RTF)/ Financial Assistance under (FAST) is subject to verification and eligibility criteria prescribed by the respective State Governments of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Tentative fee payable now is subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria. In case found not eligible, the candidates shall pay the difference of fee.
As per Memo.No.286/EC.A2/2014 Higher Education Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh dated 24-08-2014, All the students who are local as per Presidential order in the state of Andhra Pradesh, whether they are studying in the institutions in Andhra Pradesh or Telangana State shall be given fee reimbursement from the Government of Andhra Pradesh as per eligibility criteria of fee reimbursement scheme of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
As per the approved note of the Higher Education Department of Government of Telangana dated 12-08-2014, students may be eligible for financial assistance to the students of Telangana (Under FAST Scheme) vide G.O.Rt.36, SCD Department dated 30th July 2014, subject to eligibility as per the detailed guidelines to be issued by the Government of Telangana Shortly.
In case of candidates with local area=NL, the eligibility for RTF/FAST will be decided by the State Government.
Important Instructions to Candidates:
Should Attend Certificates Verification: Candidate should without fail to attend to the session for verification of certificates on the above-shown dates. Otherwise, this Provisional Admission letter stands canceled and the vacancies that arise in such cases will be considered for candidates who follow them in the merit list during the second phase of web-based selection of colleges for admission. Any request for consideration of admission after being absent for the session for verification of certificates during the prescribed time will not be entertained.
Produce the relevant documents: The issue of this Provisional admission letter is based on the particulars of candidates submitted by them in their ONLINE application and on the State Rank secured by her/him. Hence, if the candidate fails to produce any of the relevant documents (as listed in the Provisional admission letter) in support of the claim for admission her / his admission stands canceled.
Should pay the prescribed fee for the issue of Final Admission letter: Candidates should pay the prescribed fee at any of the TS ONLINE Center for the issue of Final Admission letter with which the candidate can proceed to the college into which she/he is given admission. Fee once paid will not be remitted back even if the candidate withdraws admission.
Maintain strict discipline during certificates verification: Candidates shall maintain strict discipline during the session for verification of certificates. Any candidate who obstructs the session or misbehaves or causes disturbance as to whatsoever will be subject to disciplinary action as per rules.
The first phase admitted candidates can participate in II Phase Web Options process: If any candidate who is given admission during the first phase of web-based selection of colleges wants to shift to any other college based on the vacancy list after the first phase they can apply for the same during the second phase of web-based selection of colleges.