TS EAMCET Web Counselling Schedule 2022 or TS EAMCET BiPC Stream Web Counselling Schedule 2022 has been released by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education on its web portal, https://tseamcetb.nic.in/ for admission into B Pharmacy, Pharm D and Bio-Technology Courses in Engineering and Pharmacy Colleges.
The TSCHE has finalized the schedule of Telangana EAMCET Pharmacy Counseling. The counseling process will start from the December 1st. The schedule is designed to complete the admission process of B Pharmacy and Pharma D seats in two phases. Candidates have to pay the fee and book the slot online from 1st to 3rd of December month for the certification Verification.
Candidates’ Certificates will be verified on the 3rd and 4th of December month. web options entry is possible from the 3rd to the 5th of December month. The first phase of BPharmacy and Pharm D seats will be allotted from the 7th of December month. Self-reporting must be done by paying the tuition fee online from the 7th to the 10th of December month.
The final phase of the web counseling process will begin on December 13. Pay the processing fee and book the slot online on December 13 for the verification of certificates in final phase.
Certificates verification on December 14, Final phase web options entry process will be completed on December 13 and 15 and final phase seats will be allocated on December 17. Candidates who get a seat in the final phase counseling should do self-reporting from December 18 to 20. Guidelines will be issued on December 20 for spot admissions for the remaining seats in private colleges.
|Name of the Counselling||TS EAMCET BiPC Stream Counselling Dates 2022|
|Title||TS EAMCET BiPC Stream Admission Counselling Dates 2022|
|Subject||JNTU H has released Web Counselling notification for TS EAMCET BiPC Stream Admissions 2022|
|Counselling Stream||BiPC Stream|
|Counselling Dates||01 to 07-12-2021|
|Admission||Admission into Agriculture & Medical Stream professional courses|
The eligible and qualified candidates of TSEAMCET 2022 (Bi.P.C Stream) desirous of seeking admission into B Pharmacy, Pharm D and Bio-Technology Courses are informed that the payment of Processing Fee, Slot Booking for Certificate Verification, Certificate Verification and Option Exercise will commence as per the schedule is given below.
For details of the procedure to be followed and other relevant information please read instructions to the candidate placed in the website https://tseamcetb.nic.in
Steps to be followed in TS EAMCET BiPC Stream Web based Counselling:
Stage 1: Pay Processing Fee Online:
Stage 2: Slot Booking for Attending the Verification of Certificates:
Stage 3: Attend Certificate Verification at HLC where the slot is booked. Certificate Verification for Slot Booked candidates
Stage 4: Candidates Registration
Stage 5: Candidates Login for Web Option Entry
Stage 6: Print List of Saved Options
Stage 7: Provisional Allotment of seats by Officials
Stage 8: Payment of Tuition Fee & Online self-reporting through the website by candidate
Stage 9: Reporting at finally allotted college
Final Phase and Spot Admissions TS EAMCET BiPC Stream Web Counselling Schedule notification: The eligible and qualified candidates of TSEAMCET(Bi.P.C) who have not attended for Certificate Verification earlier desirous of seeking admission into B Pharmacy, Pharm D and Bio-Technology Courses are informed that the payment of Processing Fee, Slot Booking for Certificate Verification,
Certificate Verification and Option Exercise will commence as per the schedule mentioned in Annexure I. The candidates who have participated in phase I counselling can also exercise options using their old password, login ID for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule given below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested colleges assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
WHO CAN APPLY:
Candidates who had qualified in TSEAMCET (Bi.P.C Stream) and passed in 10+2 examination or its equivalent examination (with Bi.P.C group subjects).
BiPC Stream TS EAMCET Web Counselling Schedule 2022
- Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification 01-12-2021 to 03-12-2021.
- Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates 03-12-2021 to 04-12-2021.
- Exercising Options after Certificate Verification 03-12-2021 to 05-12-2021.
- Freezing of options 05-12-2021.
- Provisional Allotment of Seats 07-12-2021.
- Payment of Tuition Fee & self reporting through website 07-12-2021 to 10-12-2021
Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have secured seat but not interested to join.
- Who have not secured seat so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured a seat, self reported and aspiring for a better option.
- And any other eligible candidates.
- Options given in Phase-I will not be considered for allotment and candidates have to exercise option afresh.
- Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment and paid the Tuition Fee through online and self-reported need not exercise options once again.
- Candidates shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to the next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on the previous allotment.
- The candidates who are not got certificates verified in the first phase have to attend for Certificate Verification in any nearest designated Help Line Center given in the Annexure I.
- The special category candidates (NCC / CAP /PH/ Anglo-Indian) who did not get their certificates verified earlier should get their certificates verified now at Government Polytechnic, Masab Tank, Hyderabad only.
- Immediately after Certificate Verification, the Login ID will be sent to the candidates registered mobile number. All the messages / OTPS / allotment details etc., will be sent to the registered mobile number, hence advised to keep the mobile with you till the end of admission process.****
First Phase TS EAMCET BiPC Stream Web Counselling Schedule
- Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification for not attended candidates in First Phase 13-12-2021.
- Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates in the Final Phase 14-12-2021.
- Exercising options 13-12-2021 to 15-12-2021.
- Freezing of options 15-12-2021 11 Provisional allotment of seats 17-12-2021.
- Payment of Tuition Fee, Self Reporting through website 17-12-2021 to 19-12-2021.
- Reporting at the allotted College 18-12-2021 to 20-12-2021.
ATTENTION TO NOT QUALIFIED NOT APPEARED TSEAMCET (Bi.P.C) MINORITY CANDIDATES: Minority candidates (Muslim / Christian) who have not qualified or not appeared in TSEAMCET (Bi.P.C Stream) and who passed intermediate or its equivalent examination to consider them for the leftover seats in respective minority colleges,
if any, after exhausting all the qualified Minority candidates of TSEAMCET (Bi.P.C Stream) in the final phase of counseling. However, these candidates are not eligible for the Fee Reimbursement Scheme. For procedure to apply to this category please visit the website https://tseamcetb.nic.in
Tuition Fee: The Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota college wise will be made available on the website https://tseamcetb.nic.in well before the commencement of option entry. The Fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
- Candidate shall be an Indian National.
- Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
- In respect of under Graduate Professional Courses in Engineering (including Technology ) and Pharmacy the candidate should have completed 16 years of age as on 31-12-2021.
- In respect of Pharm D (Doctor of Pharmacy) Course the candidate should have completed 17 years of age.
- However maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 25 years for OC candidates and 29 years for other candidates as per the guidelines prescribed in Memo No. 10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011,dated: 20-10-2012 and further guidelines issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.) Department shall apply.
- Mere appearing for TSEAMCET (Bi.P.C) and obtaining a rank does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfils the requirements laid down for admissions.
- Government of Telangana Higher Education (TE) Department has accorded approval for exemption from Bridge Course in Mathematics and study of mathematics as compulsory subject in qualifying examination (10+2) for admission into B.Tech (Bio-Technology). Therefore all eligible candidates are permitted to exercise the option for admission into B.Tech (Bio-Technology) course.
Sage I: PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE:
- Visit website https://tseamcetb.nic.in and click on the link “PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE”
- Register by entering
- Registration Number given on TSEAMCET Hall Ticket.
- Date of Birth as mentioned in the SSC Marks Memo.
- Hall Ticket Number of Intermediate or its equivalent.
The Basic Information Form is displayed. Fill in the details regarding, Mobile No and Email Address. Also fill the details of Caste Certificate and Income Certificate application Number issued by MeeSeva, if applicable. Change of mobile number is not permitted.
Update the information and pay the Processing Fee of Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) and Rs. 1200/- (for others) through online payment (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
Stage II: SLOT BOOKING FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION:
All categories (OC/BC/SC/ST/MINORITY) candidates, Book your Slot (Selection of Help Line Center, Date & Time) to attend certificate verification at your nearest or convenient Help Line Center (HLC) mentioned in Annexure-I within the scheduled dates and attend for the Certificate Verification accordingly.
Without payment of Processing Fee and Slot Booking, the candidate is not permitted to attend for Certificate Verification. The candidate shall be permitted to attend for Certificate Verification only at the Help Line Center (HLC) booked as per the schedule.
Special category candidates i.e., (NCC) National Cadet Corps / (PHC) Physically Challenged / (CAP) Children of Armed Forces Personnel / Anglo-Indian need to book Slot duly selecting the Help Line Center of GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC, MASAB TANK, HYDERABAD to attend for certificate verification as mentioned in Annexure – I, other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned along with Special Reservation category Certificates.
Stage III: CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION:
During Certificate Verification the candidates Aadhar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification in person. Certificates to be produced by the candidates at the time of certificate verification: All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following.
- TSEAMCET Rank Card.
- TSEAMCET Hall Ticket.
- Aadhar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate.
- VI to Intermediate or its Equivalent Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
- In respect of Non-Local candidates in order to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats, the following certificates need to be submitted.
Residence Certificate: Candidates who have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State. (OR)
Employer Certificate: Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, Local bodies, Universities and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for TSEAMCET Examination. Certificates to be produced by PH / CAP / NCC / Minority / Anglo–Indian Candidates:
PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card and Discharge book ( in case of Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate (in case of inservice men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the permanent address/home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- NCC – Certificates issued by competent authorities.
- Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
- Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
Stage IV: PROCEDURE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS:
- Immediately after Certificate Verification, the Login Id will be sent to the candidates registered Mobile Number. All the messages / OTPs / Allotment details etc. will be sent to the Registered Mobile number, hence advised to keep the mobile with you till the end of the admission process.
- Download the list of colleges/branches/districts from the website https://tseamcetb.nic.in
Take the printout of the Mandal Option Entry Form from the website.
- Consult Parents / Friends and prepare Manual Option Entry Form as per your preference duly writing institution code, branch code, and district code. This is for your convenience and to avoid mistakes and save time while entering web options.
- The candidates can exercise options from Home / Internet Centre / Help Line Center (HLC).
- If the candidate is exercising options from Internet Centre, make sure that proper logout is done after saving the options to avoid manipulation of the password by the Internet Centre person.
- Generate the Password by clicking on Candidates Registration link in the website. Do not share the password with others.
- After successful password generation, log in with the details under the link Candidates Login and enter OTP as received in registered Mobile Number.
- Refer to the Manual Option Entry Form prepared by you and enter the options on the website.
- Candidates are advised to exercise options carefully in the order of priority. The order of priority of options is the important criterion in securing the seat.
- Candidate has to exercise as many options as possible to avoid the disappointment of not getting a seat.
- Candidate can exercise and modify the options any number of times within the scheduled dates. Take a printout of final options saved for reference.
Stage V: ALLOTMENT OF SEATS:
- The provisional allotment of seats will be made on the above mentioned date and will be placed on the website https://tseamcetb.nic.in.
- For downloading the candidate’s provisional allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, TSEAMCET Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login in https://tseamcetb.nic.in.
- Pay the Tuition Fee mentioned in the Provisional allotment order online (Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net Banking ) within the prescribed time and self-report through online system in candidates login and take admission number to confirm the provisionally allotted seat. Take the printout.
- The candidates with zero Tuition Fee mentioned on provisional allotment order shall perform the self-reporting within the prescribed time through online system in candidates login and take admission number to confirm the provisionally allotted seat. Take the printout.
- Candidates / Parents are advised to make Tuition Fee payment from their own Bank Accounts. In case of refunds, if any, the amount will be remitted back online into the same Bank Account from which the payment was made.
- If the candidate does not pay the prescribed Tuition Fee within the schedule mentioned, the provisional allotted seat automatically stands canceled and he/she shall not have any claim on the provisionally allotted seat.
- Follow the further instructions printed on the provisional allotment order.
- The candidate at the time of self-reporting shall give an undertaking online that he/she will relinquish the admission through Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST) if any.
- After the first phase, if the candidate cancels admission through Online after payment of Tuition Fee and exercise options in subsequent phases if any, Tuition Fee paid earlier shall be considered for subsequent allotment of seat and forfeiture of amount will be applicable as mentioned below.
- If the candidate cancels his / her admission will forfeit the Tuition Fee paid as mentioned below.
- After the first phase, after payment of Tuition Fee, if the candidate cancels the provisionally allotted seat online on or before the cut off date notified for cancellation in the first phase as mentioned in allotment order, full Tuition Fee paid will be refunded.
- 100% after the final phase in respect of University colleges. 50% after the final phase and before cut off date notified for cancellation as mentioned in allotment order and 100% thereafter in respect of Private Unaided colleges. There will be two phases of counseling.