TSCHE has announced the Telangana State Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test, TS EAMCET Exam date 2022 on its official website. Students who have registered for the entrance examination can check the exam date details and download the Hall Ticket from the official website by using login details
Students who will be appearing for the TS EAMCET 2022, can download the exam schedule from the official site- eamcet.tsche.ac.in. The exam is scheduled to begin from August 4, 2021. It will be held on various dates for various groups like the Engineering Group or Agricultural and Medical Group.
These hall tickets can be downloaded till July 31, 2021. Candidates are advised to download it before-hand in order to avoid any problems at the last minute.
TS EAMCET Exam Date Highlights
- TS EAMCET Engineering Exam will be held on from August 4, 5, 6
- TS EAMCET Agriculture and Medical (Pharmacy, Veterinary etc.,) Exam will be held on from August 9, 10.
- TS EAMCET Exam will be held in two shifts.
- The morning exam will be held from 9.00 AM to 12.00 noon
- The evening exam will be held from 3.00 PM to 6.00 PM
|Name of the exam date||TS EAMCET Exam Date 2022|
|Title||Download TS EAMCET Exam Schedule 2022|
|Subject||TSCHE released TS EAMCET Exam Dates and Timings on its web portal|
|Exam Date||04-08-2021 to 10-08-2021|
How to Download the TS EAMCET Exam Date 2022
Telangana State Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test, TS EAMCET 2022 Exam schedule has been released. Students who will be appearing for the TS EAMCET examination this year can download the exam date notification from the official website eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Students may follow the given simple steps to download the exam schedule.
- Visit the eamcet.tsche.ac.in website
Students need to visit the official website of Telangana EAMCET by entering the URL https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in in your device browser.
- Click on exam schedule
On the home page, search for the 'Download exam schedule' link and a PDF file will appear.
- Download exam schedule
Now download the exam schedule PDF file in your device.
- Check exam date details
In the exam date PDF file, check the Engineering exam date and Agriculture and Medical Exam date. Observe the exam timing in this file.
- Take a print Exam schedule PDF
After checking details of exam date and timings take a print and preserve it for future need.
Students must note that once they have downloaded the Hall Ticket, they must go through it carefully to check all the details. The exam centre, timings etc will also be given in the respective hall ticket.
As another update on TS EAMCET, there is another notification on the website concerning BITSAT. It reads, ” The candidates who are appearing for BITSAT-2021 on 4th / 5th / 6th of August 2021 may send their request to change the session of TS EAMCET-2021 if there is a clash with BITSAT-2021 Slot.”
This time the exam dates got revised due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The governing authority released the new dates recently for TS EAMCET 2021. Students must make sure that they have their hall tickets with them on the day of the exam.
Important Instructions To The Candidate:
- The Candidate is advised to visit the test centre well in advance to get the acquaintance with the location of the Test Centre.
- The Candidate will be permitted into the Examination Hall from 07:30 AM onwards for Forenoon (FN) session and 01:30 PM onwards for Afternoon (AN) session.
- On the day of test as the candidate has to undergo the verification Process as it takes some considerable time to complete the Registration process.
- The candidate who will come early will have the advantage of starting the test in time and no additional time will be given in this regard and the test will be closed sharp by 12.00 Noon for Forenoon (FN) session and by 6.00 PM for Afternoon (AN) session.
- The check-in procedure inside the Examination Hall includes capturing of biometric data (photograph).
- This procedure is mandatory to allow the candidates into the Examination Hall and it will allow TS EAMCET-2021 authorities to verify your identity and also to check impersonation.
- Follow the instructions announced by the invigilator carefully.
The candidate will not be allowed into the Examination Hall once the test commences i.e., after 09.00 AM for forenoon session and after 3.00 PM for afternoon session (will not be allowed even if he/she is LATE BY A MINUTE) and also will not be allowed to leave the examination hall till the END of the Examination (i.e., 12.00 Noon for forenoon session and 6.00 PM for afternoon session) under any circumstances.
The Candidate should also sign on the Hall Ticket in the presence of Invigilator as signed in the Filled in Online Application form. Hall Ticket must be preserved till the time of admission into the college. No travelling expenses will be paid for the journey to take the test.
FAQs on TS EAMCET Exam Date
What are the exam timings for TS EAMCET Exam?
Telangana EAMCET will be conducted from 9 am to 12 noon in morning session and from 3 pm to 6 pm in evening session.
What is the date of TS EAMCET?
Telangana EAMCET exam will be held from August 4th to 10th, 2021
Where can I download the TS EAMCET Exam Date official notice?
The Telangana EACMET Exam date official notification can be downloaded from the https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in/.