TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2023 can be downloaded from the Telangana EAMCET official web portal eamcet.tsche.ac.in. TS Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) is to be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE in Telangana State.
JNTU, Hyderabad has released TS EAMCET Hall Ticket for the Medical and Agriculture exam. The hall ticket is available for students who will be appearing for the Medical and Agriculture Entrance exam on the official site of TS EAMCET on eamcet.tsche.ac.in. The admit card can be downloaded by aspirants from the site till the exam date.
This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Telangana. JNTU, Hyderabad issued the TS EAMCET notification and the University invited the Online Applications from the Eligible students who wish to appear for this exam as per its schedule.
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket Highlights
- EAMCET Engineering exam will be conducted from from July 18 to 20 for admission in Telangana engineering colleges.
- EAMCET Agriculture & Medical will be conducted from July 14, 15 for admission in Telangana Agriculture & Medical colleges.
- JNTU Hyderabad has released the hall ticket or admit card on its official website.
- Students are advised to download their hall tickets through the EAMCET website.
- TS EAMCET will be conducted through a Computer Based Test mode
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket Details
|Name Of The Hall Ticket||TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2022|
|Title||Download TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2022|
|Subject||TSCHE released Hall Tickets for TS EAMCET Engineering And Agriculture & Medical Exams|
|Download Hall Tickets||From July 1st week|
|TS EAMCET engineering exam||from July 18, 2022|
|TS EAMCET agriculture and medicine streams exam||30-07-2022 & 31-07-2022|
Elaborate arrangements have been put in place for conducting the Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) for AM (agriculture and medicine) stream on the above said dates. The test will be held from 9 am to 12 noon, and 3 pm to 6 pm. According to officials, a one minute-late norm is in force for the examination. This means, no student will be allowed into the centre even if they are late by a minute. Those appearing for the entrance examination have been advised to download a revised hall ticket and go through the instructions in it. The results of both streams i.e., engineering and AM will be released at once.
To calculate the ranks, the class 12 or intermediate marks are usually taken into account but the rule has been eliminated from last year. The TS EAMCET 2023 ranks will be allotted completely based on the performance or normalised marks in the entrance exam. Earlier, 25 per cent of the weightage was given to the inter marks while calculating the TS EAMCET ranks. This has now been waived off.
eamcet.tsche.ac.in Hall Ticket
Kindly note that the admit card or hall ticket would have important information regarding the examination date, centre and slot allotted to the student. Admission to the examination hall would be strictly on the basis of the admit card. Students are also advised to carefully go through the instructions on the TS EAMCET Hall Tickets as and when it is released. Important dates and instructions related to the hall ticket is provided below.
Registered students are advised to check the official website regularly for further updates. Examination centre, examination time and important instructions will be mentioned on the hall tickets.
Important Instructions candidates:
- TS EAMCET Hall Tickets would have the information regarding the examination centre and time slot for the examination.
- Candidates would not be allowed to change the time or centre allotted to them.
- Candidates are instructed not to sign in the space provided on the admit card.
- The candidates are required to sign the admit card or hall tickets only in the presence of the invigilator at the examination hall.
- Candidates are also required to carry a printout of the online application form which was submitted along with the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket to the examination hall.
- The test duration is 180 minutes in which the candidate should answer 160 questions.
How to download Telangana EAMCET Hall Ticket 2023?
Telangana State Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test, TS EAMCET Hall Ticket has been released. Students appearing for TS EAMCET examination this year can download their hall tickets from the official website eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Students may follow the given simple steps to download the hall ticket.
- Visit the eamcet.tsche.ac.in website
Students may visit the official website of Telangana EAMCET by entering the URL https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in in your device browser.
- Click on Download Hall Ticket
On the home page, search for the 'Download hall ticket' link and click on it and another web page will appear.
- Enter your details
On the downloading hall ticket web application, enter your registration number, qualifying examination hall ticket number and date of birth in the required fields.
- Click on Get Hall Ticket
After entering the details, click on the 'get hall ticket' link. Your hall ticket will be opened in your device and download it.
- Take a print hall ticket
Check all details in your hall ticket, read the given instructions and remember to carry it in the exam hall on the exam day. Take a print and preserve it for future need.
After qualifying the exam, students will be ranked. In the merit list, 75 per cent weightage will be given to TS EAMCET and 25 per cent to marks obtained in relevant group subjects namely mathematics or biology, physics, chemistry of the qualifying examination. Students will be able to get admission to a college after counselling round. Seats will be allotted through counselling sessions.
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket Instructions
- The Candidate is advised to visit the test centre well in advance to get the acquaintance with the location of the Test Centre.
- The Candidate will be permitted into the Examination Hall one hour before
- On the day of test as the candidate has to undergo the verification Process as it takes some considerable time to complete the Registration process.
- Hall Ticket shall be produced at the entrance of the Test Centre.
- The candidate will not be allowed into the Examination Hall once the test commences i.e., after 09.00 AM for forenoon session and after 3.00 PM for afternoon session (will not be allowed even if he/she is LATE BY A MINUTE)
- Candidate will not be allowed to leave the examination hall till the END of the Examination (i.e., 12.00 Noon for forenoon session and 6.00 PM for afternoon session) under any circumstances.
- The Candidate should also sign on the Hall Ticket in the presence of Invigilator as signed in the Filled in Online Application form.
COVID-19 Specific Special Instructions to the Candidate:
- Candidates must maintain social distancing starting from point of entry in the exam venue till his/her exit from the exam venue.
- Candidates need to follow directions given by representatives & need to stand in the circles drawn at the entry points of Test Centre.
- Candidates experiencing cough, cold, sneezing, fever etc., must inform well in advance to the authorities at the Test Centre so as to make necessary arrangements.
- Candidate must bring their own Masks and a simple pen. You may also bring flexible gloves, personal hand sanitizer (50ml) and transparent water bottle (if you wish). No other items will be permitted inside exam venue.
- Temperature of candidates will be checked at the entry to the exam venue via a Thermo Gun.
- At registration desk, the candidate will be directed to sanitize his / her hands using the sanitizer. Photograph will be captured during the registration process.
- No waiting place will be provided to the accompanying persons at the test centres in view of COVID-19 Pandemic.
The candidate should bring a signed declaration stating that he/she have NOT tested positive for the Coronavirus or identified as a potential carrier of the COVID-19 (declaration is provided along with the Hall Ticket) and show the same to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue and submit it to the Invigilator.
Mapping of ‘Candidate Roll Number and the room/hall/Lab Number’ will NOT be displayed outside the exam venue. However, the same will be informed to the candidates after the candidates enter the exam venue and after the verification of Hall Ticket and ID.
FAQs on TS EAMCET Hall Ticket
How to download TS EAMCET Hall Ticket?
Candidates can download their Hall tickets by visiting the official website. Enter your registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number, date of birth and click on submit. The hall ticket will be displayed on the screen. Save it on your computer and take a printout.
Which things are not allowed in the TS EAMCET examination hall?
Carrying of Calculators, Mathematical / Log Tables, Pagers, Cell Phones, Wrist-watches or any other Electronic Gadgets and personal belongings into the examination hall is strictly prohibited. Candidates are not allowed to bring loose sheets/blank papers into the examination hall for the purpose of rough work.
What details are required for downloading the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket?
Students are required to provide details such as their registration number and date of birth in order to download their TS EAMCET Hall tickets.
Whom can I contact in case my EAMCET hall ticket has some issue?
In case any correction is needed then the candidates must contact the admission officials. Candidates are advised to preserve the admit card till the conclusion of the admission process.
Where can I download my EAMCET hall ticket?
Students can download the hall ticket from the official website of Telangana EAMCET, https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in/.
What is the Telangana EAMCET exam pattern?
The exam will be held in the Computer Based-test (CBT) format. It will be held a duration of three hours in English, Telugu and Urdu mediums. There will be three sections which includes math, physics and chemistry. The physics and chemistry section will have 40 questions each, and math will have 80 questions. The total number of questions is 160. TS EAMCET will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). For every correct answer, one mark will be awarded to the candidates. There is no negative marking.