TS ECET Web Counselling Schedule 2021 or TS ECET Admission Counselling Schedule 2021 notification has been released for admission into second-year BE/BTech and BPharmacy courses by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education on its official website, https://www.tsche.ac.in.
The candidates who had qualified in TSECET 2021 and who secured 45% (for OC) and 40% (for others) in aggregate marks in Diploma or B.Sc. (Mathematics) Degree examination are eligible to take part in the TS ECET admission counselling process.
This, TS ECET 2021 Admission counselling involves, fill the basic information online, pay processing fee, Slot booking for certificate verification, attend certificate verification, exercise web options, seat allotment, pay tuition fee and self-report online.
TS ECET Admission Counselling
- As per the Admission counselling, First candidates should fill basic information online at tsecet.nic.in.
- Pay the TS ECET Admission Counselling processing fee through online mode.
- Book a slot for TS ECET certificate verification.
- Attend the TS ECET Certificate verification.
- After certificate verification, students can exercise their TS ECET web options.
- They will be allotted seats on online mode.
- On receiving seat allotment, candidates should pay tuition fee and self-report online through the website.
TS ECET Counselling 2021 Details
|Name Of The Web Counselling||TS ECET Web Counselling 2021|
|Title||TS ECET Web Counselling 2021 Notification|
|Subject||JNTUH has released TS ECET Admission Counselling 2021|
|Admission||BE/BTech and B.Pharmacy courses|
|Admission Counselling Website||https://tsecet.nic.in|
TS ECET Details
A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders and in short as ECET [FDH and B.Sc.(Mathematics)] would be conducted in every year by JNT University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for the academic year 2021-2022.
(i) For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd-year regular B.E/B.Tech Courses in both university and Private Un-Aided Professional institutions (Minority & non-Minority), approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
(ii) For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular B. Pharmacy Course in both University and private un-Aided professional institutions (Minority and Non-Minority) approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
JNTU Hyderabad issued the Telangana ECET 2021 notification and invited online applications from the eligible candidates as per schedule through online mode on its web portal https://tsecet.nic.in/. The Students who were applied for this stream, they appeared the engineering common entrance test which was conducted as per schedule. The results of entrance test were released and appeared Candidates have checked their results from Telangana ECET web portal.
The eligible and qualified candidates of TS ECET 2021 (Diploma holders of all branches including Pharmacy & B.Sc. Mathematics Degree holders) desirous of seeking admission into B.E /B.Tech / Pharmacy Courses (Lateral Entry into the second year) in University and
Private Engineering and Pharmacy Colleges are informed that the payment of Processing Fee, slot booking for Certificate Verification and Option Exercise will commence as per the schedule given below. For details of the procedure to be followed and other relevant information please read instructions to the candidate placed in the website https://tsecet.nic.in
Steps to be followed in TS ECET Web Counselling:
- Pay Processing Fee on Online.
- Slot Booking for Certificate Verification.
- Attend Certificate Verification at HLC where slot is booked.
- Candidates Registration by received login Id.
- Candidates Login for Web Option Entry
- Enter the web options.
- Print the List of Saved Options.
TS ECET Web Counselling Schedule
|TS ECET Activity||Date|
|Primary Details Enrollment and Processing Fee Payment and Slot Booking||August 24 and 28, 2021|
|Certificate Verification||August 26 to 29, 2021|
|Web Options Entry||August 26 to 31, 2021|
|Web Options Freezing||August 31, 2021|
|Seat Allotments||September 2, 2021|
|Fee Payment and Reporting||September 2 to 7, 2021|
Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have qualified in TS ECET.
- Who have registered for admission counselling.
- Who got their certificates verified.
List of Certificates to be Produced by the Candidates:
- TS ECET 2021 Rank card.
- TS ECET 2021 Hall Ticket.
- Aadhaar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks Memo for Proof of Date of Birth.
- Diploma/ Degree Memorandum of Marks.
- Diploma / Degree Provisional Certificate.
- Study Certificate from Class IV to Diploma (9th class to a degree in case of B.Sc).
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued after 01-01-2021 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH)/Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP)/National Cadet Corps (NCC)/Sports and Games/Minority certificates, if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Residence Certificate of candidates for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education. i.e. Diploma, in respect of candidates who have private study without institutionalized education.
Web Counselling Stages for TS ECET 2021
Stage 1: Issue of TS ECET Web Counselling Notification: The TSCHE issues a notification every year, in all prominent news papers indicating the date wise ranks of the candidates who have to attend for Registration, Verification of Certificates and Schedule for Exercising options and TSCHE will also notify the list of Help-line Centres. Candidates who fail to report for registration and Certificates verification will not be considered for allotment of seats in any of the Colleges.
Stage 2: TS ECET Certificate Verification: Candidates should produce the relevant certificates. Candidates will be issued a receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centres after Verification.
Stage 3: TS ECET Web Option Entry/ Exercising Options: After Certificate Verification in Help-line Centres, a Blank Option Form (speciman), List of Colleges with the courses offered by them and course codes will be given to all the Candidates.
Based on the Course Codes and Colleges Codes, Candidates may list out Colleges in order of preference, the courses which they intend to give options for. For the reference of the candidates, the last rank up to which candidates were admitted in different colleges/courses in the previous academic year would be made available to candidates on the web site.
The candidate should first prepare a priority number with a list of courses in the blank option form before he/she attempts to enter the options on the web. Candidates can exercise any number of options.
After the finalising the options, he is advised to take print out of the final option form for his/her record. Help-Line Centres shall demonstrate the detailed procedure of Exercising Options immediately after the certificate verification.
Stage 4: TS ECET Final Allotments of Seats: Based on the options exercised, seat allotment will be made as per merit rank and category (SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ NCC/ CAP/ Sports and games quota etc ) of the candidate. The final Allotments will be placed on the Web on the scheduled date announced before hand and the Candidates will have to down load the allotment order from the website.
Stage 5: TS ECET Payment of Fees & Reporting at College: Candidates, with downloaded allotment order, have to remit the fee in one of the designated banks and obtain a receipt. After that candidate with allotment order and Fee receipts have to report at the respective Polytechnics where the Seat is allotted on or before the dates specified in the allotment order.
If Candidate fails to report for admission at the allotted college by the dates stipulated, the allotment stands cancelled and candidate will have no claim for further allotment of seats.
- Counselling Processing Fee: Rs.1000/- (OC/BC), Rs.500/- (SC/ST).
- Tuition fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://tsecet.nic.in.
- The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.