AP ECET 2020 Schedule and Notification released on its official website Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada will issue the Andhra Pradesh State ECET 2020 Notification in February and this Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and B.Sc(Maths) Degree holders being conducted on behalf of APSCHE.
A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders and in short as ECET (FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)) 2020 will be conducted by JNT University, Kakinada on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for the academic year 2020-2020 for B.Sc.(Mathematics) degree holders.
(i) For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular B.E. and B.Tech Courses in All India Council for Technical Education approved Un-Aided Private Professional institutions (Minority & non-Minority).
(ii) For admission through Common Entrance Test into 1st year Regular BE and B. Tech Courses in University Engineering Colleges for the seats specifically earmarked for Diploma holders and B.Sc degree holders.
(iii) For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year Regular B. Pharmacy Courses in both University and private un-Aided professional institutions (Minority & Non-Minority) approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
AP ECET Notification for admissions into 2nd year of engineering courses for the diploma holders of polytechnics issued in March month. This time ECET will be conducted online mode. Applications would be received online as per its schedule. AP ECET would be held in month of May.
Online Registration Fee: Rs.500/-
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for AP ECET 2020 may submit their applications through ONLINE mode ONLY as per schedule (without late fee).
Detailed information regarding Syllabi, List of courses, Procedure for Online Application with without late fee etc., is given in the detailed notification and “Instruction Booklet” displayed in the website http://sche.ap.gov.in. This is only a Notification for the entrance test. Candidate has to fulfil the eligibility criteria laid down in the relevant G.Os at the time of admission.
The Registration fee may be paid at AP Online/ Mee Seva /e-Seva centres in Andhra Pradesh State or A.P/ through Payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card).
Important dates for the online application process: (not official dates)
- Notification of AP ECET – 2020: 11-02-2020 (Monday)
- Commencement of Submission of Online application forms: 18-02-2020 (Monday)
- Last date for submission of online applications without late fee (Rs.550/-): 27-03-2020 (Wednesday)
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/-(+ Rs.550/- Registration Fee).: 02-04-2020 (Tuesday)
- Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate
- Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet: 11-04-2020(Thursday) onwards
- Date of AP ECET 2020 Examination: 19-04-2020 (Friday)
- Time of Examination: 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- Declaration of Preliminary Key: 20-04-2020 (Saturday)
- Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key:22-04-2020 (Monday)
- Declaration of Results: 29-04-2020 (Monday)