TS ECET Slot Booking 2020 for Certificate Verification & Web Options Entry 2020 under TS ECET Web Counselling. Payment Of Processing Fee, Slot Booking, Certificate Verification, Web Options Entry and seat allotment dates 2020 are announced. TSCHE, Department of Technical Education has given the TS ECET web counselling notification 2020 on 12-09-2020
The Qualified Candidates of TS ECET 2020 who have not attended for Certificate Verification earlier are informed that the payment of Processing Fee, slot booking for certificate verification, certificate verification and option exercised will commence as per the schedule mentioned below.
The candidates who have participated in Phase-I, II Counselling can also exercise options using their old password, Login ID, for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule given below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested Institutions assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
Key Dates Of TS ECET Entrance Exam 2020:
- TS ECET Online Application Process: 24-02-2020 to 10-06-2020
- TS ECET Exam Date: 31-08-2020
- TS ECET Result: 11-09-2020
- TS ECET Web Counselling Schedule: 11-09-2020
Who can exercise options?
Candidates who have secured seat but not interested to join.
Who have not secured seat so far but got their certificates verified.
Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their Phase-I, II allotment?
And any other eligible candidates.
Steps to be followed in TS ECET Web Counselling:
- Pay Processing Fee Online
- Slot Booking for Certificate Verification
- Attend Certificate Verification at HLC where the slot is booked
- Candidates Registration
- Candidates Login for Option Entry
- Print List of Saved Options
TS ECET Web Counselling Schedule:
1. Primary Details Enrollment and Processing Fee Payment and Slot Booking: 16-09-2020 to 23-09-2020
2. TS ECET Certificate Verification: 19-09-2020 to 23-09-2020
3. TS ECET Web Options Entry: 19-09-2020 to 25-09-2020
4. TS ECET Web Options Freezing: 25-09-2020
4. TS ECET Seat Allotments : 28-09-2020
5. Fee Payment and Reporting: 28-09-2020 to 03-10-2020
List of Documents for Verification:
- TS-ECET 2020 Rank card.
- TS-ECET 2020 Hall Ticket.
- Aadhaar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks Memo.
- Diploma/ Degree Memorandum of Marks.
- Diploma / Degree Provisional Certificate.
- Study Certificate from IV to Diploma (9th class to a degree in case of B.Sc).
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued after 01-01-2020 by the competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH)/Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP)/National Cadet Corps (NCC)/Sports and Games/Minority certificates, if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates
- Residence Certificate of candidates for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
TS ECET 2020 Web Counselling Instructions to Candidates
Every Candidate attending for TS ECET 2020 Admissions counselling is requested to follow the stages as indicated below:
Sage I: PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE: Visit website https://tspolycet.nic.in and click on the link “PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE” and fill the required information and apy the fee on online
Sage II: SLOT BOOKING FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION: All categories (OC/BC/SC/ST/MINORITY) candidates, Book your Slot (Selection of Help Line Center, Date & Time) to attend certificate verification at your nearest or convenient Help Line Center (HLC).
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION: During Certificate Verification the candidates Aadhar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification in person.
Sage III: PROCEDURE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS:
Immediately after Certificate Verification, the Login Id will be sent to the candidates registered Mobile Number. All the messages / OTPs / Allotment details etc. will be sent to the Registered Mobile number, hence advised to keep the mobile with you till the end of the admission process.
Download the list of colleges/branches/districts from the website. Take the printout of Manual Option Entry Form from the website.
Consult Parents / Friends and prepare Manual Option Entry Form as per your preference duly writing institution code, branch code and district code. This is for your convenience and to avoid mistakes and save time while entering web options.
The candidates can exercise options from Home / Internet Centre / Help Line Center (HLC).
If the candidate is exercising options from Internet Centre, make sure that proper logout is done after saving the options to avoid manipulation of the password by the Internet Centre person.
Generate the Password by clicking on Candidates Registration link in the website. Do not share the password with others.
After successful password generation, log in with the details under the link Candidates Login and enter OTP as received in registered Mobile Number.
Refer the Manual Option Entry Form prepared by you and enter the options in the website.
Candidates are advised to exercise options carefully in the order of priority. The order of priority of options is the important criteria in securing the seat.
Candidate has to exercise as many options as possible to avoid the disappointment of not getting a seat.
Candidate can exercise and modify the options any number of times within the scheduled dates. Take a printout of final options saved for reference.
Sage IV: ALLOTMENT OF SEATS:
The provisional allotment of seats will be made to Case I candidates. In the left over vacancies, Case II candidates will be considered for provisional allotment of seats.
The provisional allotment of seats for Case I & Case II will be placed in the website https://tspolycet.nic.in on
For downloading the candidate’s Provisional allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login in https://tspolycet.nic.in
Pay the Tuition Fee mentioned in the Provisional allotment order through online (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card) within the prescribed time and Self Report through Website to confirm the provisionally allotted seat.
Candidates/Parents are advised to make tuition fee payment from their own Bank Accounts. In case of refunds, if any, the amount will be remitted back through online into the same Bank Account from which the payment was made.
In the candidate’s login, the candidate after Self Report through the online system, the Admission Number will be generated. Take the printout and report at the finally allotted college on
If the candidate does not pay the prescribed Tuition Fee within the schedule mentioned, the provisional allotted seat automatically stands cancelled and he/she shall not have any claim on the provisionally allotted seat.
Follow the further instructions printed on the provisional allotment order. If the candidate cancels his/her admission will forfeit the tuition fee paid as mentioned below: 100% after final phase and before reporting date of the final phase.