TS EdCET Answer key 2020, How to download? and How to raise Objections on Answer Key. Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will release the preliminary answer key for Education Common Entrance Test (EdCET) 2020 on its official website on June 4, 2020.
The candidates who have appeared for the EdCET 2020 can visit the official website of Ed CET TSCHE- https://edcet.tsche.ac.in/- to check and download the same.
TS EdCET 2020 Preliminary answer key to be released on June 4 at edcet.tsche.ac.in: Those who wish to submit objections can do so before .. after which no objection will be accepted. The results for the exam will be declared on the website on June 11.
Osmania University will release the preliminary answer key for the Telangana Education Common Entrance Test (TS EdCET) 2020 on June 3. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can cross-check their answers by downloading the key from the official website (see steps below to know how).
1. Date of TS Ed.CET 2020 Examination Through Computer Based Test(CBT) 23.05.2020
2. Time of Examination 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM & 3.30 PM to 5.30 PM
3. Declaration of Preliminary Key: 04.06.2020
4. Last Date for Receiving of objections on Preliminary Key: 06.06.2020
5. Declaration of Test Entrance Result / Ranks(Tentative): 11.06.2020
TS EdCET Preliminary Keys:
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will release the preliminary answer key of Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TSEdCET 2020) on its official website. The examination was conducted on May 31 between 11 am and 1 pm. Candidates can check the TSEdCET 2020 preliminary answer key from the official website after they are released.
Candidates can raise objections against the answer key/s (if required). The entrance test results/ranks is expected to be declared on June 15. The examination is conducted by the Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of the TSCHE to select candidates for admission to BEd (2 years) regular course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana for the academic year 2020-2020 namely viz. Government, Universities, Aided and Private. (Unaided)
Steps to check the preliminary answer key for TSEd CET 2020:
Step 1: Visit the official website for TSEd CET-2020
Step 2: Click on the link for preliminary answer key of the subject desired
Step 3: Check the key on the pdf page that opens
Step 4: Download the key
Step 5: Take a printout of the answer key and cross check your answers.
TS EdCET 2020 was conducted from 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM & 3.30 PM to 5.30 PM on May this year for which the notification was released in February. Those who wish to submit objections can do so before June 4, 2020, after which no objection will be accepted. The results for the exam will be declared on the website on June 15. The exam is conducted by Osmania University on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) for admission to two-year regular BEd course at various colleges across Telangana for the academic term of 2020-2020.
Please verify TS EdCET 2020 Preliminary Key for Entrance Examination conducted on 31-05-2020. The Question paper along with the response will be placed in the website https://edcet.tsche.ac.in/ . The candidate can download his/her question paper along with the responses. The objections, if any, on the preliminary key can be sent to gmail address as per the schedule.
Please mention Test Code in the subject of the mail
The objections must be submitted in the below format only
Hall Ticket No.:
Q. No in Master copy:
Answer as per key:
Justification / Reference:
Objections if any raised to be submitted on or before (Date & Time):
Education Common Entrance Examination: 31-05-2020
1. The objections submitted in the above format only will be considered.
2. The Master copy (before jumbling) of Question Paper along with its Preliminary Key is placed in the website. The individual candidates have to compare their questions and responses (Answers) with respect to Master copy of Question Paper and Preliminary Key. The students have to submit their objections in the above format corresponding to Master copy of the Question Paper and Preliminary Key.
3. The objections submitted in any other format will not be considered and no correspondence in respect of this will be entertained.
4. The Final Key will be placed along with results (ranks) and no more requests on the Final Key will be considered.