TS EdCET Answer key 2020, How to download? and How to raise Objections on Answer Key. Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will release the preliminary answer key for Education Common Entrance Test (EdCET) 2020 on its official website.
The candidates who have appeared for the EdCET 2020 can visit the official website of Ed CET TSCHE- https://edcet.tsche.ac.in/- to check and download the same.
TS EdCET 2020 Preliminary answer key has been released on 08-10-2020 at edcet.tsche.ac.in: Those who wish to submit objections can do so before 11-10-2020 after which no objection will be accepted. The results for the exam will be declared on the website on 21-10-2020.
Osmania University will release the preliminary answer key for the Telangana Education Common Entrance Test (TS EdCET) 2020 on June 3. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can cross-check their answers by downloading the key from the official website (see steps below to know how).
TS EdCET Answer Key 2020
|Candidates Response Sheets||Download Response Sheets|
|Objections Format||Key Objections format|
|Master Question Papers & Answer Keys||Master Question Papers & Preliminary Keys|
TS EdCET Preliminary Keys: The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will release the preliminary answer key of Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TSEdCET 2020) on its official website. The examination was conducted on 01-10-2020 & 03-10-2020. Candidates can check the TS EdCET 2020 preliminary answer key from the official website after they are released.
Candidates can raise objections against the answer key/s (if required). The entrance test results/ranks is expected to be declared on 21-10-2020, The examination is conducted by the Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of the TSCHE to select candidates for admission to BEd (2 years) regular course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana for the academic year 2020-2021 namely viz. Government, Universities, Aided and Private. (Unaided)
TS EdCET Answer Key 2020 – Details
|Telangana ICET Answer Key 2020||TS EdCET Answer Key 2020|
|Announcing Agency Name||TSCHE|
|Title||Download TS EdCET Answer Key 2020|
|Subject||TSCHE would release Answer Key for TS Education common entrance test|
|Exam Date||TS EdCET Exam on 01-10-2020 & 03-10-2020|
|Announcement of Results||21-10-2020|
TS EdCET Exam Hall Ticket on 24-09-2020
TS EdCET Exam Held on 01-10-2020 & 03-10-2020
TS EdCET Preliminary Key: 08th October, 2020
TS EdCET Objections: 11th October, 2020
TS EdCET Results: 21st October, 2020
- Download of Hall Tickets: From 20-09-2020
- Date of TS Ed.CET 2020 Examination: 01-10-2020 & 03-10-2020
- Time of Examination 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM & 3.00 PM to 5.00 PM
- Declaration of TS EdCET Preliminary Key: 08-10-2020
- Last Date for Receiving of objections on TS EdCET Preliminary Key: 11-10-2020
- Declaration of Test Entrance Results / Ranks: 21-10-2020
Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TS EdCET) 2020 for admissions into BEd two-year courses in the colleges of Education in Telangana was held on October 1 and 3. A total of 43,380 candidates have registered for the test.
The entrance test was conducted in two sessions i.e. 10 am to 12 noon and 3 pm to 5 pm. Candidates should reach the centres 90 minutes prior to commencement of the test.
Steps to check the preliminary answer key for TS Ed CET 2020:
- Visit the official website for TS EdCET 2020
- Click on the link for preliminary answer key of the subject desired
- Check the key on the pdf page that opens
- Download the key
- Take a printout of the answer key and cross check your answers.
The exam is conducted by Osmania University on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) for admission to two-year regular BEd course at various colleges across Telangana for the academic term of 2020-2021.
Please verify TS EdCET 2020 Preliminary Key for Entrance Examination. The Question paper along with the response will be placed in the website https://edcet.tsche.ac.in/ .
The candidate can download his/her question paper along with the responses. The objections, if any, on the preliminary key can be sent to gmail address as per the schedule.
Please mention Test Code in the subject of the mail: The objections must be submitted in the below format only.
How to Filing Objections on TS EdCET Answer Key
- Visit the official website of Telangana EdCET:https://edcet.tsche.ac.in/
- Click on “TS EdCET -Objections on Preliminary Key’ link on the Home page
- TS EdCET – Objections web page will be opened
- Now, Enter your hall ticket number
- Select the Question Paper and Question Paper Booklet Code
- Select the Question Number
- Enter your answer/choice given the Preliminary Key
- Suggest your answer in the Answer Suggested by Candidate field
- Enter your Explanation/ Remarks in the Explanation/ Remarks Field
- Upload the supporting Document being sent as Attachment
- Finally, Click submit button
|Hall Ticket No||12345|
|Q. No in Master copy||55|
|Answer as per key||4|
|Justification / Reference||Academy Book|
Objections if any raised to be submitted on or before 11-10-2020:
1. The objections submitted in the above format only will be considered.
2. The Master copy (before jumbling) of Question Paper along with its Preliminary Key is placed in the website. The individual candidates have to compare their questions and responses (Answers) with respect to Master copy of Question Paper and Preliminary Key. The students have to submit their objections in the above format corresponding to Master copy of the Question Paper and Preliminary Key.
3. The objections submitted in any other format will not be considered and no correspondence in respect of this will be entertained.
4. The Final Key will be placed along with results (ranks) and no more requests on the Final Key will be considered.
How to Download the Response Sheet:
- First visit the Official website: Click on the above link
- In this page, click on the “Response Sheet”
- Enter Application Number (Registration Number * )
- Enter Hall Ticket Number
- Enter Date of Birth * (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Click on the “Get Response Sheet”
- Download your Response Sheet with Answer key
Direct Link to TS ICET Response Sheet
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details