TS EdCET Answer key 2021, How to download? and How to raise Objections on Answer Key at https://edcet.tsche.ac.in. Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will release the preliminary answer key for Education Common Entrance Test (EdCET) 2021 on its official website.
The candidates who have appeared for the EdCET 2021 can visit the official website of Ed CET TSCHE- https://edcet.tsche.ac.in/- to check and download the same. TS EdCET 2021 Preliminary answer key has been released at edcet.tsche.ac.in: Those who wish to submit objections can do so before deadline after which no objection will be accepted. The results for the exam will be declared on the website.
Osmania University will release the preliminary answer key for the Telangana Education Common Entrance Test (TS EdCET) 2021 on June 3. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can cross-check their answers by downloading the key from the official website (see steps below to know how).
TS EdCET Preliminary Keys: The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will release the preliminary answer key of Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TSEdCET 2021) on its official website. The examination was conducted in June. Candidates can check the TS EdCET 2021 preliminary answer key from the official website after they are released.
Candidates can raise objections against the answer key/s (if required). The entrance test results/ranks is expected to be declared, The examination is conducted by the Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of the TSCHE to select candidates for admission to BEd (2 years) regular course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana for the academic year 2021-2022 namely viz. Government, Universities, Aided and Private. (Unaided)
TS EdCET Answer Key 2021 Details
|Name of the Answer Key||TS EdCET Answer Key 2021|
|Announcing Agency Name||TSCHE|
|Title||Download TS EdCET Answer Keys 2021|
|Subject||TSCHE would release Answer Key for TS Education common entrance test|
Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TS EdCET) 2021 for admissions into BEd two-year courses in the colleges of Education in Telangana was held on October 1 and 3. A total of 43,380 candidates have registered for the test.
The entrance test was conducted in two sessions i.e. 10 am to 12 noon and 3 pm to 5 pm. Candidates should reach the centres 90 minutes prior to commencement of the test.
How to download TS EdCET Answer Key 2021?
Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test, TS EdCET 2021 Answer Key would be released by TSCHE on its web portal. Students who have appeared the Telangana EdCET examination this year can download the answer key from the official website edcet.tsche.ac.in. Students may follow the given simple steps to download the Answer Key.
- Visit the edcet.tsche.ac.in website
Students may visit the official website of Telangana EdCET by entering the URL https://edcet.tsche.ac.in in your device browser. Then, Educationl Entrance Exam web portal will appear.
- Click on Answer Key Link
Once you reach the official web portal of EdCET, search for the 'Download Answer key' link on on the home page and click on it, Answer Key PDF file will be opened in your device screen.
- Download Answer Key PDF
Once you open the Answer key PDF file, download it and check the Answer Keys for the corresponding slots.
- Print Answer Key PDF
Open the downloaded EdCET Answer Key. Candidates can check and keep a hard copy of the same for further needs.
- Check your Score with Key
Candidates can check your score with the EdCET preliminary answer key. If you found any errors in key, you can raise your objection with supporting document with a proper way.
The exam is conducted by Osmania University on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) for admission to two-year regular BEd course at various colleges across Telangana for the academic term of 2021-2022.
Please verify TS EdCET 2021 Preliminary Key for Entrance Examination. The Question paper along with the response will be placed in the website https://edcet.tsche.ac.in/. The candidate can download his/her question paper along with the responses. The objections, if any, on the preliminary key can be sent to gmail address as per the schedule.
Please mention Test Code in the subject of the mail: The objections must be submitted in the below format only.
How to Filing Objections on TS EdCET Answer Key
- Visit the official website of Telangana EdCET:https://edcet.tsche.ac.in/
- Click on “TS EdCET -Objections on Preliminary Key’ link on the Home page
- TS EdCET – Objections web page will be opened
- Now, Enter your hall ticket number
- Select the Question Paper and Question Paper Booklet Code
- Select the Question Number
- Enter your answer/choice given the Preliminary Key
- Suggest your answer in the Answer Suggested by Candidate field
- Enter your Explanation/ Remarks in the Explanation/ Remarks Field
- Upload the supporting Document being sent as Attachment
- Finally, Click submit button
|Hall Ticket No||12345|
|Q. No in Master copy||55|
|Answer as per key||4|
|Justification / Reference||Academy Book|
Objections if any raised to be submitted on or before deadline:
1. The objections submitted in the above format only will be considered.
2. The Master copy (before jumbling) of Question Paper along with its Preliminary Key is placed in the website. The individual candidates have to compare their questions and responses (Answers) with respect to Master copy of Question Paper and Preliminary Key. The students have to submit their objections in the above format corresponding to Master copy of the Question Paper and Preliminary Key.
3. The objections submitted in any other format will not be considered and no correspondence in respect of this will be entertained.
4. The Final Key will be placed along with results (ranks) and no more requests on the Final Key will be considered.
How to Download the Response Sheet:
- First visit the Official website: Click on the above link
- In this page, click on the “Response Sheet”
- Enter Application Number (Registration Number * )
- Enter Hall Ticket Number
- Enter Date of Birth * (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Click on the “Get Response Sheet”
- Download your Response Sheet with Answer key
Direct Link to TS ICET Response Sheet
FAQs on TS EdCET Answer Key
When will TS EdCET Exam Answer Key be displayed on website?
Exact date of Telangana EdCET Answer key display would be communicated after the examination on the website. The provisional Answer Keys are likely to be displayed on the website after the conduct of test.
I am not satisfied with TS EdCET Exam answer key, how can I challenge?
Candidates, who are not satisfied with the Telangana EdCET Exam answer key, may challenge by filling application form and send the above said address within a specified period
Where can I download the TS EdCET Exam Answer Key?
Candidates can download the Telangana EdCET Exam provisional answer key from the Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test website, https://edcet.tsche.ac.in the same in the given stipulated time.
Will I get an opportunity to view my TS EdCET responses?
Yes, After the conduct of TS EdCET examination, the question paper, recorded responses will be made available on the website, https://edcet.tsche.ac.in. Candidate can get opportunity to view your TS EdCET responses.
Will I get an opportunity to view the TS EdCET questions and the answers?
Yes, After the conduct of TS EdCET examination, the question paper and the answers will be made available on the website, https://edcet.tsche.ac.in. Candidate can get opportunity to view the TS EdCET questions and the answers.
Will I get an opportunity to challenge the answers, in case answer to any question is incorrect?
Yes, After the conduct of TS EdCET examination, key answers will be made available on the website, https://edcet.tsche.ac.in. Candidate can get opportunity to challenge the answers, in case answer to any question is incorrect.