TS CPGET Answer key -2020, Raise your Objections and Download Response sheets from TS Common PG Entrance Test Website: The Osmania University was conducted the Common Post Graduate Entrance Test (CPGET) from July 8th to 20th for admission to various courses at post graduate and diploma level in Telangana PG Colleges. The common pg entrance test results score will be eligible for admission to state-based universities including Osmania University, Kakatiya University, Telangana University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Palamuru University, and Satavahana and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.
TSCGPET answer key, response sheet released and How to download it and raise your objections. Candidates can download the same from official websites, osmania.ac.in, tscpget.com, The last date to raise objection is July 30. If candidates find any error in the response sheet, they can raise objections before 4 pm of July 30 with supporting documents at the office of the Convener, CPGET, DoA, Osmania University or sent to email id, firstname.lastname@example.org.
CGPET Answer key, Response sheet: How to download
Step 1: Visit the official website, cpget.com
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link
Step 3: Log-in using credentials
Step 4: Answer key will appear, download
the objections will be studied by a committee after which a final answer key will be released. The result will be based on the final answer key. To clear the exam, candidates need to secure at least 25 per cent marks, however, for candidates belonging to SC and ST category, there is no minimum marks requirement. Those who clear the exam will have to undergo a document verification round.
The CGPET score is accepted by Osmania, Kaktiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Satavahana and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University. The exam was conducted from July 8 to 20.
TS CPGET Answer key 2020: The Answer key of the entrance tests will be made available on the website: www.tscpget.com from July 24. Candidates who were appeared for the entrance test may download the TG CPGET Answer key and check your score with this answer. If you found any mistakes or errors in this answer key, the candidate may raise your objections on the website up to July 30 with required proofs.
The candidates will be admitted into a course/subject based on the ranks secured in the concerned Common Post Graduate Entrance Tests (CPGET) subject to rules of reservations. In case of a tie in the rank, the order of merit will be decided on the basis of:
a. age of the candidate (senior in age will be getting higher priority)
b. Percentage of marks secured by the candidate in qualifying examination.
For M.P.Ed. Course, in case of a tie in the rank the order of merit will be decided on the following basis
i) marks secured in part-A of the entrance test.
ii) Age of the candidate (senior in age will be getting higher priority)
iii) Percentage of marks secured by the candidate in qualifying examination.
Steps to Download the TS CPGET Answer Key:
- Visit the Official Website of TS CPGET Entrance exam,: tscpget.com
- In this TS CPGET Website, search for the Answer key link and click on it
- Then, TS CPGET Answer key downloading web page will be opened
- In this page, Subject wise Answer key links to have appeared. Click on the particular Answer key which you want
- Then your TS CPGET Answer key will be downloaded
- Check you are with this answer key
Direct Link to Download the TS ECET Answer key.
TS CPGET Answer key -2020 download from tscpget.com
The entrance exam answer key would be released on July 24 and raise your objection until July 30. The TS CPGET Results would be released August first week. The Results and Rank cards of individual candidates, schedules for web-based exercising of options by the qualified candidates, schedules of certificate verification and related instructions will be made available in website www.tscpget.com. which can be downloaded, and these will not be sent to the candidates directly by post.
How to Raise your Objections on TS CPGET Answer Key
- Visit the official website of Telangana CPGET : http://deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
- Click on “TS CPGET -Objections on Preliminary Key’ link on the Home page
- TS CPGET – Objections web page will be opened
- Now, Enter your hall ticket number
- Select the Question Paper and Question Paper Booklet Code
- Select the Question Number
- Enter your answer/choice given the Preliminary Key
- Suggest your answer in the Answer Suggested by Candidate field
- Enter your Explanation/ Remarks in the Explanation/ Remarks Field
- Upload the supporting Document being sent as Attachment
- Finally, click submit button
- Direct Link to filing Objections on TS CPGET Preliminary Key
The state-level CPGET 2020 (Common Post Graduate Entrance Tests) through Computer Based Tests were conducted during 8th to 20th of July, -2020. Respective Candidate Specific Question Paper, responses submitted by the student and the corresponding answers (as per preliminary key) will be available in website www.tscpget.com. The Master Copy (before jumbling) of Question Paper along with its Preliminary Key is placed in the website. The individual candidates have to compare their questions and responses (Answers) with respect to Master copy of Question Paper and its Preliminary Key. The students have to submit their objections in the below format corresponding to Master copy of the Question Paper and Preliminary Key (as placed in the web site).
The objections if any, on the preliminary key can be submitted on or before 30-07–2020 by 4 pm in written with the supported document at the office of the Convener, CPGET, DoA, Osmania University or sent to email id: email@example.com
How to Download the TS CPGET Response Sheet:
- First, visit the Official website: Click on the above link
- In this page, click on the “Response Sheet”
- Enter Application Number (Registration Number * )
- Enter Hall Ticket Number
- Enter Date of Birth * (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Click on the “Get Response Sheet”
- Download your Response Sheet with Answer key
Direct Link to Download the TS CPGET Response Sheet
TS CPGET Results and Rank Cards: In August 1st week 2020
In the downloaded rank card, the candidate is required to affix a latest passport size photograph (which is exactly similar to the one uploaded in the Online Application) in the space provided and get itself attested. Without the rank card, no candidate is allowed for certificate verification.
Note: In addition to qualifying in the common entrance test, the candidates must fulfil other eligibility conditions specified for the course in which he/she seeks admission – TS CPGET | TS PG Entrance Test Info