GO. 21 released for Inter Local Cadre Transfers on Mutual Grounds in Telangana State. Check the details of TS Employees Inter Local Cadre Transfers on Mutual Grounds 2022 or TS Employees Mutual Transfers 2022 from here.
Telangana State Government has given guidelines on Inter local cadre transfer of employees on mutual grounds on 02-02-2022 through GO. No.21, Dated: 02-02-022, in the reference of the following Govt Orders under PO-2018 (Presidential Order 2018).
Government have issued orders vide G.O.Ms.No.317, G.A.(SPF-I) Dept., dated 06.12.2021, specifying the authorities for allotment of employees among the new local cadres and the detailed guidelines to be followed in that regard, duly keeping in view the principles laid down in Paragraph 4 of the PO-2018. Accordingly, the process of allotment of employees to the new local cadres has been completed as per the PO-2018.
Government have been receiving certain representations to consider requests for inter-local cadre transfers on mutual basis between the employees holding posts in the same category in the same department, so as to relieve hardships being faced by certain employees.
TS Employees Mutual Transfers Online Application 2022 at Meeseva Website
- Dear all, Application for Mutual Transfer of Government Employee service is enabled in Mee Seva Web Porta
- Service Charge: Rs.35/-
- Note: No cancellation for the transactions done under this service by DM-TSONLINE
- IFMIS website has been opened for Mutual Transfer Application submission.
- Transfers column has been opened on the home page.
- Go to the Mee Seva center and fill the application form.
- Download the Mutual Transfers Application From PDF
- Applicants for Inter District Mutual Transfers should go to your nearest meeseva service center and apply online from IFMIS SITE.
- Once all the details are filled in it cannot be changed again. So should be filled without mistakes.
- Your details, the details of the MUTUAL giver to you should all be filled in carefully.
- each Hard Copies should be signed by you and handed over to your District Officer.
- One of the applicants for MUTUAL must be 317 GO Effect Candidate.
- Only one of the two must be applied for online.
- If both do, the application will be rejected.
- Both the mobile number OTP will come when the teachers who apply for mutual transfer, go to your service center and submit the details.
- Enter the OTP and you will receive a complete receipt.
- This receipt should be Xeroxed, attached to the hard copy and submitted to the District Officer
|Name of the Order||TS Employees Mutual Transfers|
|Title||Guidelines on Telangana Employees Mutual Transfers|
|Subject||Telangana Government issued guidelines on Telangana Employees Inter Local Cadre Transfers on Mutual Grounds|
|GO.21 Download||Inter Local Cadre Transfers of Employees Guidelines|
|GO. 402 download||Further Guidelines on GO.21 Mutual Inter-Local Cadre Transfers|
|Mutual Application||Download the Mutual Application Form|
|Souse Annexure||Application For Change Of Local Cadre on Mutual Grounds|
|Employees Transfers||Telangana Employees Inter Local Cadre Transfers on Spouse Grounds|
Further Guidelines on Mutual Inter-Local Cadre Transfers: As per the GO Rt No.402, Dated: 19-02-2022, In continuation of the G.O.Ms.No.21, dated 02-02-2022, Government order that Paras 7 and 8 of the said GO shall not apply to mutual transfers between two employees of the same erstwhile District Cadre and their seniority shall be protected in the new local cadre.
Government, after careful consideration of the matter, have decided to consider the requests for inter-local cadre transfers on mutual/reciprocal basis as per a fixed time schedule through online process, strictly in accordance with the provisions contained in paragraph 5 (2) (c) of the PO-2018. Detailed guidelines have been provided here on TS Employees Inter Local Cadre Transfers on Mutual Grounds.
Refence Govt Orders
- G.O.Ms.No.124, dated 30.08.2018.
- G.O.Ms.No.128, dated 30.06.2021.
- G.O.Ms.Nos.141 to 221 dated 04.08.2021, G.O.Ms.Nos.254, 255 & 256 dated 27.08.2021 and G.O.Ms.Nos.257 and 258 dated 28.08.2021.
- G.O.Ms.No.317, dated 06.12.2021
TS Employees Inter Local Cadre Transfers Guidelines
- Mutual inter-local cadre transfer, permissible under these guidelines, means a mutual transfer between two persons holding posts in the same category in the same department, but allotted to and working in different local cadres of the same category.
- Examples: A person holding the post of School Assistant (Maths) English medium can apply for mutual transfer with another person holding the same post of School Assistant (Maths) English medium.
- A person holding the post of School Assistant (Maths) Telugu medium cannot apply for mutual transfer with a person holding the post of School Assistant (Maths) English medium.
- A person holding the post of Senior Assistant in the Revenue Department cannot apply for mutual transfer with a person holding the post of Junior Assistant in Revenue Department.
- A person holding the post of Superintendent in Agriculture Department cannot apply for mutual transfer with a person holding the post of Superintendent in PR Department.
- Mutual transfer shall be considered only in cases where at least one of the two employees has been shifted/transferred in the process of allotment of employees as per PO-2018.
- In respect of teachers and Headmasters, the inter-local cadre transfers on mutual basis are permissible only between the same management and the same category, subject and medium.
- In respect of non-teaching employees holding posts under ZPP, MP and other such local authorities, the mutual transfer shall be considered only to another such ZPP, MP or local body.
- Both the employees seeking mutual transfer shall give an undertaking in the prescribed format that they would forego their lien and seniority in the old local cadres and accept to take the last rank in the new local cadres.
- The employees transferred on request for mutual inter-local cadre transfer, shall be assigned the last rank next to the last regular candidate in their new local cadre, as per paragraph 5 (2) (c) of the PO-2018. They shall also forego seniority/lien in the earlier local cadre.
- As the transfer is on request basis, the employees are not entitled for any TA or DA.
- The employees continuing in their existing cadre on court orders or employees who are under suspension or facing disciplinary proceedings or unauthorizedly absent in their existing cadre, shall not be eligible for applying for mutual transfer.
- An employee can give consent only to one employee working in other local cadre for mutual transfer. In case of multiple consents, all such applications shall be summarily rejected.
- The application for mutual transfer shall be made online and hard copy of the same shall be submitted to the head of the department through the district/zonal Head. The application once made, shall be final and no further application shall be permitted and the employees shall be responsible for the correctness of the information submitted by them in their application.
- The Head of the Department will verify all the applications received and submit a consolidated proposal to the Secretary to Government concerned. The Secretary to the Government will issue orders, after scrutiny and clearance by GA Department.