Pension Benefit Extended to All Employees: TS GO.145 Pension Benefit Extended to All Employees Retired prior to 25-05-1998 and Surviving on that Date, Government Of Telangana State, G.O.MS.No.145 Finance (HRM-V) Department Dated:01/10/2015.
PENSION – A.P. Revised Pension Rules, 1980 – Extension of the benefit to all employees retired prior to 25-05- 1998 and surviving on that date – Amendment – Orders – Issued.
- G.O.Ms.No.87, Finance & Planning (FW.Pen.I) Dept., dated.25.05.1998.
- APAT Judgment dated. 03.01.2002 in O.A.No. 50303 of 1999 and 329 of 2000.
- A.P. High Court Judgment dated. 23.12.2003 in W.P.No. 16719 of 2003 and 18490 of 2003.
- Supreme Court of India Judgment dated. 30.04.2014 in Civil Appeal No(s).5367 – 5368 of 2005.
- From the Director of Treasuries and Accounts, Telangana,Hyderabad, Letter No. TS/H1/475/2014, dated.04.07.2014.
- G.O.Ms.No.98, Finance (HRM-V) Dept., dated. 8-7-2015.
- A.P. Revised Pension Rules, 1980 –Orders issued in G.O.Ms.No.87, Finance & Planning (FW-Pen. I) Department, dated 25.05.1998 for calculation of pension based on the pay last drawn–Extension of the benefit to all employees retired prior to 25-05- 1998 and surviving on that date–Orders of Hon’ble A.P.A.T. dated 03.01.2002 in O.A. No.50303 of 1999 and 329 of 2000 orders of Honourable High Court in W.P.No. 16719 of 2003 and 18490 of 2003 and orders of Honourable Supreme Court in Civil Appeal No(s).5367 – 5368 of 2005
2.In partial modification to the orders issued in the reference sixth read above, Government hereby issue the following amendment:
- In the existing para 14, the following shall be added below the table. “However, arrears amounting to Rs.5000/- and below shall be paid in one installment instead of 4 installments”.