Telangana State Government, Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Engineering Department issued a Govt. Order on December 27th, 2014 for Recruitment of 709 outsource post in RWS and SEP Department. This order details as follows.
G.O.Ms.No. 48; Dated:27.12.2014.: Government of Telangana State, Finance Department,
Subject: PR & RD DEPARTMENT – Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Engineering Department -Permission to outsource certain services in Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Engineering Department -Orders -Issued.
- From the Engineer-in-Chief, RWS&S, Hyderabad, Lr. No.B (1)/RWS&S /Water Grid/New Posts/2014.
- PR & RD Dept., U.O.No.2478/RWS/A2/2014, Dt:09.12.2014.
- G.O.Ms.No.47, Finance (HRM.I) Dept.,Dt:27.12.2014
Senior Assistant and Work Inspector Posts in RWS and SE Department
The Engineer-in-Chief, RWS&S, in his letter 1st read above, requested for sanction of additional posts required to Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Engineering Department and proposed Water Grid for supply of safe drinking water to every house hold in each village of Telangana State. The Panchayat Raj & Rural Development (RWS) Department have proposed for sanction of additional posts.
- In the G.O 3rd read above, Government have issued orders for creation of certain posts in Panchayat Raj & Rural Development (RWS) Department.
- Government after careful examination of the proposal, hereby accord permission to outsource the following services on consolidated remuneration as per the guidelines on outsourcing:
Service Name and No.of Personnel
- Senior Assistant: 47
- Work Inspector: 662
Total No.of Posts: 709
- The Panchayat Raj & Rural Development (RWS) Department shall take necessary action, accordingly.