TS Inter Exams fee due dates/schedule 2020 released on its official website by Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) for appearing the 1st & 2nd Year Regular March 2020 Exams. Board of Intermediate Telangana state has announced exams fee dates/schedule for 1st, 2nd-year public examinations which will be conducted in March 2020.
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education has announced the schedule for payment of examination fee for first and second-year regular students, failed students (general and vocational) and attendance exempted private candidate for intermediate public examination to be held in March 2020. Students can pay the fee as per the schedule
BIE Telangana has informed that the following are the Due Dates schedule for payment of Examination fee for First & Second-year Regular students, failed candidates (General and Vocational) and Attendance exempted Private candidates (without college study for Humanities groups) who wish to appear for ensuing Intermediate Public Examinations, March 2020 in Telangana State. See above the Fee Particulars and Due Dates. The candidates may please note, no further extension will be granted for payment of examination fees.
TS Inter Exams fee due dates 2020-2021
|Title||Telangana Inter Exams Fee Due Dates|
|Subject||TS Inter Exams Fee Due Dates (Schedule) 2020|
|Name of the Board||Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana|
TELANGANA STATE BOARD OF INTERMEDIATE EDUCATION VIDYA BHAVAN, NAMPALLY, HYDERABAD.PRESS RELEASE Rc.No.81/C-25/2019, Date: 05-11-2019
It is hereby informed that the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education is receiving certain complaints, phone calls, emails from the Students and parents that the College Managements are collecting excess amount towards Examination fee Instead of the prescribed Examination fee by the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education.
The Students and Parents are hereby informed that NOT to pay any excess amounts to the College Principals. If any college is demanding excess fee, they are advised to contact the concerned District Intermediate Education Officer / Nodal Officer to check such excess collection of Examination fee.
The stringent action will be initiated against such managements if noticed.
The Examination fee prescribed by the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education for Intermediate Public Examinations, March 2020 is given below.
1. For 1st year Science & Arts students: 470
2. For 2nd year Arts students: 470/
3. For 2nd year Science students: 650/
(Rs.470/-for Theory papers + Rs.180/-for Practical papers)
4. For 1st year or 2-year Vocational students without Practical: 470/
5. For 1st year or 2nd-year Vocational students with Practical: 650/-
(Rs.470/-for Theory papers +Rs.180/- for Practical papers)Exam Fee Dates
Exam Fee Due Dates and Fee Particulars: The following are the REVISED Due dates of Examination fee for ensuing IPE March 2020:
1. Last date for payment of fee: From 26-09-2020 to 07-11-2020
2. Last date for payment of fee with a late fee of Rs. 100/- From 08-11-2020 to 18-11-2020
3. Last date for payment of fee with a late fee of Rs.500/- From 19-11-2020 to 28-11-2020
4. Last date for payment of fee with a late fee of Rs. 1000/- From 29-11-2020 to 09-12-2020
5. Last date for payment of fee with a late fee of Rs.2000/- From 10-12-2020 to 17-12-2020
by the Principals: Remittance into SBI Account by the Principals through Online transfer on or before
1. Last date for payment of fee: 08-11-2020
2. Last date for payment of fee with a late fee of Rs. 100/-: 19-11-2020
3. Last date for payment of fee with a late fee of Rs.500/-: 29-11-2020
4. Last date for payment of fee with a late fee of Rs. 1000/-: 10-12-2020
5. Last date for payment of fee with a late fee of Rs.2000/-: 18-12-2020
Inter Exam Fee Deadline is 07-11-2020: Payment of Inter Examination Fees: Telangana State Inter Board Secretary has issued an order for extending the inter first year and second-year examination fees. It was revealed that the last date is 04-11-2020 and it will be extended till 07-11-2020. The inter first and second-year students of Telangana State and formerly missed students can pay the examination fees from 26-09-2020. It is stated that the late fee can be paid up to 17-11-2020, with a late fee of Rs 2000.
Officials suggest that inter-regular, supplementary and private students should take advantage of this opportunity. Students are required to pay fees till November 7th, and the Principals of the respective colleges are to be credited with the Inter-Board Account by November 8th. Groups who do not have practicals will pay Rs.470/- and who have practicals will pay Rs.650/-. The full details can be found from the principals of the respective colleges.
1. The process of payment of intermediate examination fee in Telangana state has begun and expires 07-11-2020 without late fee. It was released the inter-board schedule.
2. The Board Secretary has made it clear that there is a possibility of late payment of fees up to 17-12-2020.
3. He directed private junior college managements to ensure that the colleges that collect the examination fee from the students, pay them to the board in a timely manner and inform the students to that extent.
4. It is clear that students who want to pay private examination fees without having to go to college should contact the government’s junior colleges.
General and Vocational Theory Examination Fee Rs. 470/-
Total exam fee of Rs 650 combined with theory and practice
The practical exam fee of the Bridge course students is Rs.180/-
The Bridge Course Theory exam fee is Rs.120
Maths / Second Language Writers as additional subjects Fee Rs. 470//-
Those who have passed in the Humanities, If They will write Improvement: Rs.1050/-
Science students who have already passed, If they will write Improvement. The fee will be charged Rs.1200/-
TS inter Exams fee due dates:
TS inter exams fee dates and fee amount details are announced in September-2020. for Application Form: Rs. 10/- and Exam Fee: Rs. 650/- and Exam fee for Vocational Course: Rs.470/-. The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) said that the due date for the payment of examination fee for first and second years regular students failed candidates of both the general and vocational, up to 07-11-2020.
A TSBIE press release said that extension of the date also applies to the attendance expected private candidates without college study for humanities groups and candidates with a change of group, who wish to appear for the ensuing Intermediate Public Examinations March-2020.
Accordingly, the principals of the Junior Colleges in the State are directed that they were permitted to collect the examination fee form the students up to above mentioned the last date. And, the examination fee collected shall be remitted by using the internet banking facility and payment gateway provided in TSBIE’s CGG website and online transfer to TSBIE account on or before November 7, 2020.
1. Fee payment schedule: From 26-09-2020 to 07-11-2020
With a late fee Rs.2000/- up to 17-12-2020,
2. The exam fee should be paid separately for Inter first and second year.
3. Additionally fee should be paid for Science Practical exams
For more details @ bie.telangana.gov.in
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative.Official dates would be released soon on its web portal.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details