Government Of Telangana, Office Of The Commissioner Of Panchayat Raj And Rural Employment, Panchayat Raj Bhavan has given the TS Junior Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022 notification on its official website, https://epanchayat.telangana.gov.in. Applications are invited online for the post of Junior Panchayat Secretary from the eligible candidates under Sports category.
Online applications are available on the website, http://epanchayat.telangana.gov.in. Candidates who are interested and eligible can check details and submit online application on its web portal. District wise details of vacancies, eligibility, scheme of examination, fee details, reservations, general conditions etc. are available on http://epanchayat.telangana.gov.in.
- Apply online from 18.09.2021 to 08.10.2021.
- Last date for payment of fee is 08.10.2021.
- Total No. of Vacancies are 172.
- JPS Exam Date: 19-12-2021
|Name of the recruitment||TS JPS Recruitment 2022|
|Title||Apply for TS Junior Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022|
|Subject||TSPRRD released TS Junior Panchayat Secretaries Recruitment 2022 notification|
|Registration||18-09-2021 and 08-10-2021|
|Recruitment web portal||http://www.tsprrecruitment.in/|
TS Junior Panchayat Secretary Recruitment Guidelines – GO.No.77, TS Junior Panchayat Secretaries Recruitment 2018 Online application submission duration, Application Fee /Exam Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Merit list preparation, and other details are provided here.
Telangana Govt has decided to fill (9355) vacant posts of Junior Panchayat Secretaries under the control of CPRRE through DSC in view of the actual requirement of manpower with reference to the nature of work and activities of the Department and also the overall financial implications.
Telangana Government has issued detailed guidelines for filling the vacancies permitted above, duly following the Rule of Reservation, the provisions of the Presidential Order and the provisions of the Service Rules applicable to the relevant posts. The DSC shall finalize the selection process and other issues related to the recruitment process as per the statutory provisions applicable in general and the following guidelines, in specific.
Applications are invited online for the post of Junior Panchayat Secretary from the eligible candidates. Online applications are available on the website. District-wise details of vacancies, eligibility, the scheme of examination, fee details, reservations, general conditions, etc. are available on https://epanchayat.telangana.gov.in/cs.
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA, PR&RD Dept. – Panchayat Secretaries – Direct Recruitment through the Department Selection Committee to the posts of Junior Panchayat Secretaries under Commissioner, Panchayat Raj & Rural Employment – Constitution of Departmental Selection Committee – Orders – Issued. PANCHAYAT RAJ & RURAL DEVELOPMENT (PTS.VI) DEPARTMENT G.O.Ms.No. 77 Dated: 27-08-2018.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No. 81, PR&RD (Mdl.II) Dept. Dt: 20.2.2010.
2. G.O.Ms.No. 84, PR&RD (Mdl.II) Dept. 24.2.2010.
3. Govt. Memo No. 20028/Mdl.II/A2/2011, Dt: 3.8.2011.
4. G.O.Ms.No. 773, PR&RD (Pts.VI) Dept., Dt: 14.12.2017.
5. TelanganaPanchayat Raj Act, 2018.
6. From the CPR &RE, Hyd. Lr. No. 2560/CPR&RE/B2/2017, dated: 27.7.2018.
7. G.O.Ms.No. 117, Fin. (HRM-I) Dept., dated: 10.8.2018.
8. G.O.Ms.No. 126, Fin. (HRM-VII) Dept. dated: 23.8.2018.
In the reference 6th read above, the Commissioner, Panchayat Raj & Rural Employment has stated that in accordance with the provisions of Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, existing 8684 Gram Panchayats had been reorganized by bringing the number of total Gram Panchayats to 12,751 in the state and requested the Government to create (6603) posts of Panchayat Secretary so as to provide one Panchayat Secretary to every Gram Panchayat and fill up (9355) vacancies immediately.
2. In the reference 7th read above, Government has accorded sanction for creation of (6603) posts in the category of Junior Panchayat Secretary for providing one Panchayat Secretary to each Gram Panchayat to empower and strengthen the Gram Panchayat administration under the control of Commissioner, Panchayat Raj & Rural Employment, Hyderabad.
3. In the reference 8th read above, Govt. have accorded permission to fill (9355) vacant posts of Junior Panchayat Secretaries under the control of Commissioner, Panchayat Raj & Rural Employment, through Departmental Selection Committee in view of the actual requirement of manpower with reference to the nature of work and activities of the Department and also the overall financial implications.
4. After careful consideration of the matter, Government ordered to take necessary action for filling the vacancies permitted above, duly following the Rule of Reservation, the provisions of the Presidential Order and the provisions of the Service Rules applicable to the relevant posts. The Selection Committee shall finalize the selection process and other issues related to the recruitment process as per the statutory provisions applicable in general and the following guidelines, in specific.
5. Conduct a recruitment test in all the 30 districts in one go for recruiting the Jr. Panchayat Secretaries as per the vacancies. For every district, a new roster will be started.
6. recruitment Agency:
As the recruitment is for local bodies, it may be conducted through an agency such as JNTU, Police Recruitment Board, Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Board or any other agency.
TS Junior Panchayat Secretary Recruitment Guidelines:
The following shall be the salient features of the recruitment process. (a) Applications Receiving: Applications will be invited through online mode by giving 10 days’ time after the issue of notification.
b) Qualification: The minimum educational qualification of the candidate will be Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
c) Age Limit: The Age limit of the candidate will be 18-39 for General candidates and 5 years relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC and 10 years in case of candidates belonging to PHC category.
d) Local: As the state has 30 new districts excluding the urban district of Hyderabad, the candidate to be appointed as Jr. Panchayat Secretary has to be local candidates of the new districts. However, in accordance with the Presidential Order, a suitable number of posts will be kept un-reserved.
e) Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of objective type, written examination consisting of 2 papers of 3 hours each.
f) Exam Pattern:
a. Paper-I: Paper-I for 150 marks on
– General Knowledge and
– General Mental Ability.
b. Paper-II: Paper-II for 150 marks on
– TPR Act of 2018,
– Panchayat Raj Institutions and Local Governance,
– Rural Development,
– Telangana History, Culture, Geography, and Economy and
– Government Schemes.
g) Negative Marks:
The question papers will be jumbled in terms of both questions and multiple choices for each question. 1 Mark will be given for each correct answer and 1/3rd mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
h) Recruitment Exam Fee: The examination fee will be Rs.500/- for General Candidates and Rs.250/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC.
i) Merit List:
The merit list will be prepared district-wise and communicated to Commissioner Panchayat Raj & Rural Development and to be sent to the District Collectors for selection duly following the roster prescribed in Rule 22 of Telangana State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996.
7. Departmental Selection Committee: Accordingly, Government. hereby constitute the Departmental Selection Committee with the following Officers:
1. Commissioner, PR&RE, Hyderabad: Chairperson
2. Registrar, JNTU, Hyd.,: Member
3. Additional.Secretary, PR&RD Dept. : Member
4. Chief Executive Officer, SERP, Hyd. : Member
5. A representative of GAD (not below the rank of Dy. Secy.): Member
6. A representative of the Finance Dept. : Member (not below the rank of Dy. Secy.)
7. A representative of the Law Dept. : Member(not below the rank of Dy. Secy.)
8. Deputy Commissioner, PR &RE, as Convenor decided by Commissioner, PR&RE.
8. The Commissioner, Panchayat Raj & Rural Employment shall take further necessary action in the matter accordingly.