CHFW Telangana has released the guidelines for TS Midwifery Educator Recruitment 2022 for Midwifery Program in Telangana State Selection of Midwifery Educator on its official website, chfw.telangana.gov.in. The Office of Commissioner, Health and Family Welfare & Mission Director (NHM), invite Applications for the upcoming, all expenses paid, 18 month Midwifery Educators training program.
The recruited candidates would undergo six months intensive residential training at the National Midwifery Training Institute, Hyderabad. Six Month training of Midwifery Educators would be followed by one year of onsite mentorship to ensure proficiency of Midwifery Educators.
Monthly Remuneration: The selected candidates will be posted on contractual basis as per National Health Mission norms in SMTIs with a monthly remuneration of Rs.45000/- . Remuneration for in-service candidates (regular and contractual) will be from their parent department. Stipend, tuition fees and boarding & lodging will be borne for in service candidates by National Health Mission.
|Name of the recruitment||TS Midwifery Educators Recruitment 2022|
|Title||Submit the TS Midwifery Educator Application form 2022|
|Subject||CHFW Telangana released TS Midwifery Educator Recruitment 2022 on its web portal|
|Course||Midwifery Educators training program|
- Stipend: Rs.5000/ per month for maintenance, local travel and miscellaneous expenses.
- Tuition Fee: All tuition expenses will be borne by the National Health Mission .
- Boarding and Lodging: All expenses for accommodation, food and travel will be paid by National Health Mission for outstation candidates
- M.Sc/BSc Nursing with specialty in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics or Community Health with 5 years of clinical experience in maternity care Nurse Practitioners in Midwifery with 2 years of clinical experience.
- Have passion towards Midwifery, clinical/ hands on experience of conducting deliveries and willingness to continue clinical practice and conduct deliveries.
- Age: 45 years or younger at the time of application.
- Registration: Must be a registered R.N.R.M with Telangana State Nursing and Midwifery Council (TSNMC) and should furnish an active registration certificate.
- In–service (regular and contractual) and private candidates with above qualifications can apply.
- Candidates must be Indian National.
- The candidates shall be selected as per NHM norms by the midwifery committee.
- This application is to be considered for entry into 18 month residential course for Midwifery Educators that is being run by the National Health Mission.
- Selected candidates are expected to submit 5 years of written undertaking to be stationed in the identified facilities and work as midwifery educators.
- They are expected to continue clinical practice and conduct deliveries at any government facility in the state after completion of the training program.
- Willingness to shift to Hyderabad during the training period and to the training facilities whichever identified.
- Appointment of candidates will be subject to entry into a written undertaking to be stationed in the identified facilities.
- A certification exam will be conducted to test candidate skills and competency periodically and also towards the end of training. Depending on the results, a candidate may need to undergo additional training to fulfill the criteria.
- Applications containing wrong claims relating to basic qualification/eligibility wise/ age/ educational qualification and other basic eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- Telangana Health Department will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application forms.
- Management will not be responsible for delayed receipt / non-receipt of applications.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ category should enclose a copy of the certificate issued by the Competent Authority to that effect. etc.
- All essential documents will be verified as per NHM norms during the time of interview.
- Please note that 31st August, 2021 shall be taken as the reference date for computing experience, age, qualification etc.
Additional Items to Note: Being called for the interview is not an absolute assurance of being selected. Telangana State Health Department reserves the right to fill up (or) cancel the Notification published.
Any attempt by the candidate, either directly or indirectly to influence the Selection Committee or other authorities will disqualify the candidate for the post.
How to Apply for Midwifery Educators
Application in the prescribed format, duly filled along with a set of attested photocopies of the updated resume, relevant certificates for proof of educational, professional and work qualifications along with proof of active nursing registration, category (if applicable) and affixing passport size photograph & signature at the space provided.
All of the following should be sent in a sealed envelope addressed to the Joint Director, Maternal Health and Nutrition, Hyderabad. On the envelope, you must clearly state “Application for Recruitment of MIDWIFERY EDUCATORS” at the center top of the envelope so your application materials can be sorted correctly.