Telangana Minorities Study Circle, TS Minority Study Circle Civils Free Coaching Admission Programme 2020, Online Application, Last Date, Exam Date, Free Coaching For UPSC Civil Services Exams Online Registration Form For Admission, Admission Guidelines details are provided here.
Telangana State government, TS Minority Study Circle & Centre for Educational Development of Minorities has given the Civils Free Coaching Entrance Exam 2020 notification for providing free coaching for Civil services examination.
The Telangana State Minorities Study Circle, Hyderabad, which is working under the control of the Department of Minorities Welfare, is organizing free coaching for UPSC CSAT 2020 during the Academic Year 2020-2020 for Minorities students. The rule of reservation to be followed is 33.33% of seats to women candidates and 3% to physically challenged students.
All the candidates, who are willing to be admitted first time in Telangana State Minorities Study Circle, Hyderabad have to appear for the screening test. The admission is based on merit. Online applications are invited from any General/ Professional Degree candidates of Minorities Communities belonging to 33 districts of Telangana for admission into the Civil Services Aptitude Test of UPSC (CSAT-2020). The Last date for receipt of applications is 07-07-2020.
The written exam will be conducted on 14-07-2020 at Hyderabad,, Warangal, Nizamabad, Karimnagar, Adilabad, Khammam, Nalgonda, Mahaboobnagar and Sangareddy Districts
The written exam consists of Paper-I (objective type) & paper II (descriptive). Valuation of the paper-lI will be done in the ratio of 1:3 from the merit list of the qualified candidates in the paper-l.
The detailed notification will be uploaded in the website
Free Coaching for Competitive Exams:
The Government provides free Coaching through Minority Study Circle & Centre for Educational Development of Minorities by way of coaching fees, study material, and employment information to eligible candidates.
The courses for which the coaching provided are:
❃ Civil Services Examination – Prelims and Mains
❃ TSPSC Group I, II, IV Examinations
❃ Banks, Insurance Companies, Staff Selection Commission, recruitments.
❃ Any other competitive examination as per need and the request of the candidates
Eligibility for TS Minority Study Circle Civils Free Coaching:
1. Should be a Minority
2. Any Graduation of a minimum three years course like B.A. / B.Com. / B.Sc. and four years courses like B.Tech., B.Pharm, B.Sc.(Ag.), etc.
3. The annual income of the parent/guardian/family should not be more than Rs.2.00 lakhs per annum
4. Aspirants should not be employed or pursuing any other courses in any educational institution during -2020-20 academic year.
5. Aspirants should not have availed any similar Civil Service coaching sponsored by Governmentelsewhere.
6. Aspirants should also be eligible as per the norms prescribed by the UPSC for appearing the CSAT20 20Exam.
1) The process of selection of candidates is only through the screening test conducted by the Telangana State Minorities Study Circle by conducting
2) Candidates will be selected on a merit basis,
List of Enclosures:
Free coaching seeking Candidates must be belonging to the state of Telangana only. The candidates shall upload/or submit scanned certificates i.e.,
1) Caste Certificate
2) Income Certificate of 2020
3) Nativity Certificate,
4) 10th /SSC Memo,
5) Intermediate Memo,
6) Degree Memo,
7) Applicant’s passport size (2) Photograph, E-mail, Address, Mobile Number on the given website, etc.
How to Apply:
Aspirants are advised to send their applications online www.msc.telangana.gov.in or in-person/ or through postal as per schedule. The coaching program for the selected candidates shall be conducted in Minority Study Circle, Hyderabad.
TS Minority Study Circle Civils Free Coaching Applying Process: The applicant may submit their application along with mandatory documents required at Minority Study Circle for availing the free coaching for the competitive examinations.
Important Dates for Free Coaching: / not official dates/
1. Submission of Online Application Forms start from 20-06-2020
2. Last date for Submission of Online Application Form: 07-07-2020
3. The Screening Test will be held on July 14, 2020
Plan of Action for CSAT 2020 coaching: / not official dates/
1. Issue of paper notification 19th JUNE,2020
2. Receipt of online applications from 20TH JUNE,2020
3. Last date for receipt of applications 07TH JULY,2020
4. Conduct of screening test paper-I &II 14TH JULY, 2020 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM
5. Announcement of results for Mains 24 JULY,2020
6. Announcement of Final result 29 TH JULY,2020
7. Counseling / Verification of original 31ST JULY, 2020 Certificates for first list candidates
8. Allotment to private reputed institute 31ST JULY,2020