TS Paramedical Courses Online Application 2022 is available for online applying & How to fill application on PARAMEDICAL Admissions Portal. The KNR University of Health Sciences has released Telangana Paramedical Courses Admission 2022 notification and Telangana Health University is inviting Online applications for admissions into paramedical courses.
These courses seats will be filled up in Government and private colleges under Competent Authority Quota. TS Paramedical Online Application 2022 will be available online from 6 to 15-12-2021.
The varsity has asked eligible candidates to apply online for admission into Four year degree course – BSc Nursing, Two year degree course Post Basic Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology. The final merit list will be released after checking the certificates. Full details can be found on the University website.
|Name of the admission||TS Paramedical Online Application 2022|
|Title||Submit the the KNRUHS Paramedical Online Application 2022|
|Subject||Telangana Health University has enabled the TS Paramedical Admission Online Application 2022|
|Courses||BPT, B.Sc Nursing, B.Sc (MLT) and P.B.B.Sc (N) courses|
|Web Portal||Telangana Paramedical Admission|
TS Paramedical Course
- Post Basic BSc (Nursing) 2 Ydc Course
- BSc (Nursing) 4 Ydc Course
- BSc (MLT) Course
- BPT Course
TS Degree Paramedical Admission Counselling: The Procedure for Submission of TS Paramedical Online application form for Determination Of Merit Position for Competent Quota Seats
Steps in TS Paramedical Online application submission
|Step 1||Mobile and Email Registration|
|Step 2||Candidate Registration|
|Step 3||Data Updation|
|Step 4||Certificates Upload|
|Step 5||Application Print|
Certificates required before filling the Application form online: This year, the process of online application and certificate verification has been changed. The following Certificates are required to complete the application process. The certificates are to be scanned and kept ready to upload. Application fee has to be paid through online.
List of Documents for Online Applying
- Birth Certificate (SSC Marks Memo).pdf – 500 KB
- Memorandum of Marks of the qualifying examination for admission i.e. Intermediate or Equivalent Examination/GNM – Grade Certificate not Accepted) (Mandatory).pdf – 500 KB
- Study Certificates from 6th to 10th (If More than one certificate scan all into a single PDF file) (Mandatory).pdf 500 KB
- Study Certificates – Intermediate or equivalent for 2 Years/GNM (If More than one certificate scan all into a single PDF file) (Mandatory) pdf 500 KB
- Transfer Certificate pdf 500 KB
- Latest Caste Certificate (If applicable) pdf 500 KB
- Latest Parental Income Certificate (If applicable) pdf 500 KB
- Residence certificate of the candidate or either parent issued by MRO / Tahasildar of Telangana/AP for a period of ten – years (Period to be specified with exact month and year) excluding the period of study/employment out-side the state. pdf 500 KB
- Employment certificate of parent (For Non-Local Status) pdf 500 KB
- Aadhar Card (Mandatory) pdf 500 KB
- Service Certificate (If applicable) pdf 500 KB
- Candidate’s Latest passport size Photo (Mandatory) jpg OR jpeg 100 KB
- Specimen Signature of the Candidate (Mandatory) jpg OR jpeg 100 KB
Steps to fill TS Paramedical Online Application 2022
Step 1: Mobile and Email Registration
- Firs Open the website https://tsparamed.tsche.in in your device, then Home page will displayed.
- In this home page first you need to click on the ‘Mobile and Email Registration’.
- In this Registration step, the candidate should have a valid /working Mobile and Email Id. OTP will be sent to registered Mobile and Email Id at different stages. The candidate should keep the Mobile and Email Id active till completions of the counselling process. The candidate has to enter OTP’s received to mobile and Email Id for registration and Verification of Mobile and Email Id.
- After entering all the required details click on the ‘validate button’.
- If all the details entered are correct and verified with OTP’s your system will display a successful message and proceed to registration form.
Step 2: Candidate Registration
- Now Click on the Candidate Registration. Then registration form appears in which Candidate has to give the details.
- After entering the details click on validate button it will take you to the Payment Gate way for payment fee.
- If all the details entered are correct your system will display payment reference number Button to proceed for payment.
- Depending on your caste category the Registration fee is varied. Once paid you will not get any refund. Hence, you are requested to double check the eligibility conditions mentioned in the Prospectus yourself and pay the fee.
- Now you will be directed to the Payment Gateway, Click OK and Select mode of payment
- After payment you will receive a Successful Payment message on the screen and you will receive the Registration number to your mobile. Please note down the registration number for further correspondence
Step 3: Date Updation
- For updating the details of the candidate enter Roll Number and the Registration number sent to your mobile and click on validate button to enter into the Application form.
- The application form will be displayed.
- You have to fill the details and upload Passport Size Photo and Signature (Note: Scanned photo and Signature should be less than 100 KB and in JPEG or JPG format) Note: Number of Subjects to be entered against course and Intermediate Board
- After filling the form, click on Save and Exit Button. This process can be repeated till all the data you entered are correct using Data Updation link on the Home page.
Step 4: Upload Certificates
- Then click on Upload Certificates Button to proceed for document attachments.
- Upload all the necessary documents in this form
Step 5: Print the Application Form:
- After uploading all the required certificates, Click on Save and Print.
- You will get your filled in application form.
- Take printout of this form for further assistance.
- If you click on Print Application button you will get earlier saved data.
- Do not use mobiles, tabs & Ipads.
- Use Desk tops Computers or Laptops with Internet Explorer.
- Do not select or enter false information which can be liable for Criminal Action.
- Avoid using slow internet facility.
- Keep your mobile with you while applying and do not block SMS.