KNRUHS B.Sc Nursing & BPT Paramedical Courses: KNRUHS admission notification for BPT, B.Sc., (MLT), B.Sc., Nursing 4 YDC, Post basic Nursing 2 YDC Courses for the Academic year 2020 in the State of TELANGANA.
Application forms for admission into the following courses for the academic year 2020 into affiliated colleges to KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal in the state of Telangana are invited from the eligible candidates through online.
Admission notification for admission into BPT, B.Sc., NURSING 4YDC COURSES & B.Sc., (MLT) P.B.BSc (N) 2YDC for 2020in colleges affiliated to KNRUHS in the state of Telangana.
Application forms are invited on-line for admission into the following courses for the academic year 2020 2020 into affiliated colleges to KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal in the state of Telangana from eligible candidates.
Application forms are available separately for each course on-line on the website: https://tsparamed.tsche.in. The provisional merit list will be displayed on KNR UHS web-site. Schedule for Verification of Original Certificates and Counseling will be notified later.
The provisional merit list will be displayed on the KNR UHS web-site. Schedule for Verification of Original Certificates and Counseling will be notified later. MERIT LIST: KNRUHS B.Sc(Nursing), BPT, BSc(MLT), POST BASIC BSC(N) 2YDC Courses Merit List Results to be announced on Website. B.Sc(Nursing), BPT, BSc(MLT),POST BASIC BSC(N) 2YDC Courses Admissions Merit List after Certificates verification.
The candidate has to apply separately for each course.
1. Bachelor of Physiotherapy i.e., BPT
2. Bachelor of Science in Nursing i.e. B.Sc., (Nursing) 4 Years Degree Course.
3. Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology i.e., B.Sc. (MLT)
4. Post Basic BSc (Nursing) 2YDC.
Eligibility for BPT Course:
Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry or Intermediate Vocational (Physiotherapy) or Inter vocational with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences or TOSS with Biological and Physical Sciences and should have completed 17 years of age as on 31.12.2020
Eligibility for B.Sc(MLT) Course:
Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry or Intermediate Vocational (Medical Lab Technology) or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or Inter vocational with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences or TOSS with Biological and Physical Sciences and should have completed 17 years of age as on 31.12.2020
B.Sc Nursing 4 YD Course:
1. The Minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December on the year in which admission is sought.
2. Minimum Education:
a) 10+2 Passed @ 45% aggregate of marks in science (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) and English is a compulsory subject in 10+2.
b) 10+2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE/NIOS /TOSS or other equivalent Board with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
c) Intermediate Vocational with Bridge Course in Biological and Physical sciences.
d) SC, ST, and BC are eligible with 40% in the Science Group subjects
(Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) as per the norms of the Nursing Council of India.
3. Students shall be medically fit.
4. Students shall be admitted once in a year (As per the G.O. Rt. No. 1095, Health Medical & Family Welfare (K1) Dept. Dated: 02-09-2013)
5. Candidates possessing basic qualification i.e. 10+2 from other than Board of Intermediate Education of AP /Telangana are required to submit an equivalency certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana.
Post Basic BSc(N) 2YDC Course :
1. Candidates seeking admission into Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing) Course should have passed Intermediate Examination. or
Any other equivalent examination (10+2 pattern) recognized by the University in Telangana or Board of Intermediate Education Telangana or NIOS, TSOSS – Indian Nursing Council Regulations. &
2. Should have passed General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognized by the Govt. of Telangana or Nursing Council of India and shall be registered with the State Nursing Council. (Eligibility Criteria is as per G.O.Ms.No.269, HM & FW (K2) Dept., Dt. 30-11-2009 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.194, HM & FW (K2) Dept., Dt. 07-07-2011, G.O.Ms.No.40, HM & FW (K2) Dept., Dt.18-02-2012 and orders issued by Government of Telangana from time to time.
3. Government Service Candidates: Should have completed 2 years of service as a staff nurse in the Medical and Health Department and Telangana Vidya Vydya Parishad as of 30.06.2019. A service certificate as a staff nurse should be enclosed issued by the respective employer and must be a regular employee. Service certificate, regularization orders as staff nurses should be enclosed.
Candidates born on or after 02.01.2001 are not eligible for admission into the above courses for underage verification
Registration Fee/Application fee:
Rs.2,000/- for OC/BC and Rs.1,600/- for SC/ST Candidates for each course separately.
KNRUHS B.Sc Nursing & BPT Paramedical Courses:
How to apply/ Submission of filled-in application form:
The candidate should clearly superscribe on the cover the name of the course applied containing application form. The candidates are informed to take the print-out of application and submit along with all original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies at the verification center as per the schedule notified by KNR University of Health Sciences. CANDIDATES NEED NOT SEND THE PRINT-OUT OF APPLICATION TO THE UNIVERSITY:
Merit List for all the above courses will be displayed on the website of the KNRUHS after verification of the Original Certificates. Candidates are directed to read the prospectus of each of the courses displayed on KNRUHS web-site i.e. www.knruhs.in carefully before filling the on-line application form and payment of application fee.
In case of any new colleges are affiliated to the University for the year 2020-18 before the date of Counseling, the seats in those colleges will also be filled up. NO FURTHER NOTIFICATION WILL BE ISSUED.
KNRUHS B.Sc Nursing & BPT Paramedical Courses 2020 Prospectus and Regulations: