TS PGECET Hall Tickets 2020 and Exam dates 2020 released on its web portal. TSCHE has released the TS PGECET Hall tickets on its web portal https://pgecet.tsche.ac.in. Candidates who were applied for this PGECET entrance exam they can download their hall tickets from PG Engineering Entrance Exam website
TS Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) is Telangana State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy / M.Arch ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) for the academic year 2020-2021 conducted by University College of Engineering, Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), a Statutory body of the Government of Telangana., Hyderabad.
Key dates for TS PGECET 2020:
Issue of TS PGECET Notification: 06.03.2020
Date of commencement of TS PGECET online applications: 13.03.2020
Last Date for submission of TS PGECET online applications: 30.04.2020
Downloading of TS PGECET Hall Tickets: 21.05.2020 to 27.05.2020
TS PGECET Examination Dates: 28.05.2020 to 31.05.2020
TS PGECET Hall tickets from 21-05-2020
TS PGECET 2020 Hall Tickets Download:
Osmania University, Hyderabad issued the Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test/ PGECET 2020 notification on March 06, 2020, and the OU invited the Online application from the eligible candidates for appearing post graduate engineering common entrance test 2020 for admission into ME/ MTech/ MPharm / MArch/ Graduate level Pharm D Full Time in University and Affiliated Engineering / Pharmacy Colleges in Telangana State for the academic year 2020-2021 from 13-03-2020 to 30-04-2020.
The candidates who were applied for this entrance exam stream, they are waiting for their hall tickets. The OU will upload the PGECET applied candidate’s hall tickets on its official web portal. Candidates should keep their hall tickets while you are going to the exam hall and it should be kept upto at the time admission. Download the PGECET 2020 hall tickets from its official web portal http://pgecet.tsche.ac.in/ from 21-05-2020 to 27-05-2020 as per their schedule.
TS PGECET Exams from 28-05-2020
TS PGECET Exam dates /Schedule 2020:
1. 28-05-2020: Instrumentation Engineering (EI) / Chemical Engineering CH): 10:00AM to 12:00 Noon (Morning Session)*
Architecture & Planning (AR) / Biomedical Engineering (BM) / Metallurgical Engineering (MT): 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM (Afternoon Session)#
2. 29-05-2020: Geo-Engineering and Geo-Informatics (GG) / Pharmacy (PY):10:00AM to 12:00 Noon (Morning Session)*
Computer Science and Information Technology (CS): 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM (Afternoon Session)#
3. 30-05-2020: Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC) / Bio-Technology (BT) / Mechanical Engineering (ME): 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon (Morning Session)*
Civil Engineering (CE) / Electrical Engineering (EE) / Food Technology(FT) / Aerospace Engineering (AS): 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM (Afternoon Session)#
4. 31-05-2020: Environmental Management (EM): 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon (Morning Session)*
Nano Technology (NT): 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM (Afternoon Session)#
The Common Entrance Test Committee has decided to conduct the Telangana State Postgraduate Common Entrance Test 2020 (PGECET) in online mode. The TSPGECET 2020 is a common entrance test for admission into full-time ME /MTech /Mpharmacy/ MArch /Graduate level Pharm D (P B) courses offered in various universities and constituent and affiliated colleges in the State of Telangana. The candidates may visit the official website of TSPGECET for the latest updates regarding the download of their hall tickets. The candidates are required to come to the examination hall with the correct hall tickets.
Steps to Download the TS PGECET Hall tickets:
- First, Visit the Official Website of TS PGECET: https://pgecet.tsche.ac.in
- In this, TS PGECET Website, search for the Hall tickets link and click on it
- Then, TS PGECET Hall tickets downloading web page will be opened
- In this page, enter your Application Number along with Date of Birth in the required fields
- Click on the Submit Button, then your TS PGECET Hall ticket will be downloaded
- Read the instructions given on it
- Take a print and carry it into the exam hall. Preserve it for future reference