TS SCERT SSC Model Papers 2022 or TS 10th Class Model Papers 2022 download with New Pattern & New Syllabus from SCET Telangana website. Students who are appearing the class 10 SSC public examinations can check details and download TS SSC Model Papers from official web portal.
Telangana State SCERT SSC All Subject Model Papers, Telangana SCERT SSC Summative Assessment Model Papers, Telangana State SSC New Pattern Blue Prints, SSC Telugu and English Medium Model Question Papers, TS SCERT SSC New Syllabus Model Papers and Blue prints, TS SCERT SSC New Pattern Model Papers are available on its official website.
TS SCERT SSC New Syllabus Model Papers: SCF 2011 proposes continuous and comprehensive assessment at all stages of learning: it is continuous in the sense that it is a day-to-day activity and in this sense it is inseparable from the learning process. It is comprehensive as it covers all aspects of learning and covers all the areas of academic standards.
In summative assessment we cannot assess the progress of the learner in terms of his /her oral performance. If the oral skills are left out, whatever assessment we carry out, it will not be comprehensive. Moreover, we cannot cover all the areas of academic standards especially in terms of the production of discourses. This is why we also go for formative assessment.
This type of assessment is formative and developmental as it contributes to the language development of the learner. What is left out can be addressed in formative assessment. In formative assessment the learner undergoes a process of learning as he can reflect on his own performance. This is why we have included self assessment tools at the end of each unit in the textbook. Self assessment also takes place when the learner collaborates with others at various stages of classroom transaction.
Guidelines for Formative Assessment: We propose a number of tools for formative assessment.
2) Written works
3) Project works
4) Slip test
Each tool carries 5 marks.
1. Reflections: Reading is one of the major inputs for language development. If we do not go for some kind of focused interventions to facilitate reading skills, students will be reading their textbooks only. (Earlier, it so happened that students did not read even the text books, but depended upon question banks).
There should be a mechanism to ensure that students are reading materials other than textbook, develop their own perceptions on such materials and come out with their own reflections on the reading experience both orally and in writing.
Since there is also a question of social auditing, we need to have evidences for the performance of the students in this regard. For the oral performance, what the teacher records in her diary / notebook alone will provide the evidence. In the case of written work the evidence will be available in the notebooks of the students.
How to facilitate reading: The teacher is suggested to provide reading materials such as library books, magazines, articles, newspapers etc. to the learners twice in a formative period (there are four formative periods in an academic year).
The learners should read the reading materials and write their reflections in their notebook. (Student should maintain separate notebook to write reflection, project work and discourses during classroom transaction).
They will also be asked to present their reading experience orally (without looking at the notebook) before the class. (We may use indicators such as, stating the context, sequencing of ideas, well-formed sentences, proper articulation for assessing the oral performance).
The teacher should check the written notes of the children and award marks for individual writing based on the indicators included the academic standards.(We can go for a few manageable indicators such as: states the context, sequencing of ideas, well-formed sentences, personal opinions, at least 100-120 words (10-12 sentences).
Both oral and written performance carry 5 marks each. The teacher should maintain a cumulative record for recording the individual performance. All the oral targeted discourses can also be considered while awarding 5 marks under oral responses. The average marks of all performances should be consolidated to 5 marks under observation/ reflections. Don’t discourage the learners if they commit some errors in their writing. However, positive feedback may be given.
2. Written Works: The written works include the discourses written individually as part of classroom process, the answers to the analytical questions assigned to the learners as home task, the textual exercises such as vocabulary, grammar and study skills. Teachers have to ensure that children are writing individually and not by copying from others.
We can go for the discourse indicators prioritizing a few distinctive indicators. There are a few indicators that are common for all discourses. These are: coherence (link between sentences), sequencing of ideas, well-formed sentences and writing conventions)
3. Project Work: A detailed section set aside in the handbook for discussing various pedagogical aspects project work (see the Unit-III for details of project work). Evaluation of projects and awarding grades Any project involves both individual and group work; therefore, assessment has to take care of both. Let us see, what is the nature of work done by the individuals at various stages:
1. The tools developed by the individual after the brain storming session
2. The data collected and how it is entered in the notebook
3. Individual report
Individual Oral performance
- during the brain storming stages
- sharing in the group
- presentation of one part of the report
We can use indicators like the following for the written work
1. Tools: relevance, well-formed structures
2. Data collected: relevance of the data, comprehensiveness, well-formed structures
3. Report: the same indicators mentioned in the academic standards ( appropriate title, objective, scope, relevance- organization-analysis- using well-formed structures- using cohesive devices – coherence – reflections or point of view)
We can use indicators like the following of oral work
- ideas are conveyed
- properly articulated
- contextually relevant language used
The project work carries 6 marks for the written work (Preparation of tools 2M; Collection of data and analysis 2M; Report writing 2M) and 4 marks for the oral presentation (Responses during the process and presentation of the report). Consider the indicators holistically and award marks accordingly.
4. Slip Tests: Slip test is more or less similar to summative assessment but it is still different from the former in terms of the following:
- There is no prior notice for conducting the slip test.
- It is done in a limited time (say, in a regular period of about 40 minutes).
- There are only limited numbers of tasks.
- The discourses that have been done in the formative period are considered for slip test.
- There is no printed question paper. The teacher can write the tasks on a chart and display it or write the questions on the BB.
- There should be one discourse, one passage for reading comprehension and one item from vocabulary & grammar.
- The slip tests should cover the discourses to prepare the students for summative tests.
- The teacher should record the slip test marks in a register and should consolidate the marks during every formative period.
- Ensure that children do the tasks individually.
- Assess the written performance and provide feedback to the learners.
- Award marks based on indicators that are included in the academic standards under written discourses.
- Record marks in the cumulative record.
|SSC-MODEL PAPER- PHY-SCIENCE – EM||Download|
|SSC-MODEL PAPER- ENGLISH||Download|
|SSC-MODEL PAPER- MATHS – EM||Download|
|SSC-MODEL PAPER- TELUGU – 1ST LANG||Download|
|SSC-MODEL PAPER- SOCIAL – EM&TM||Download|
|SSC-MODEL PAPER- HINDI – 2ND LANG||Download|
|SSC-MODEL PAPER- BIO-SCIENCE – EM&TM||Download|
How to download Telangana SSC Model Question Papers 2022?
TS Secondary School Certificate Board Officials prepared and released the TS 10th Class Model Papers i.e., Subject wise SSC Model Question Papers on its official website of State Council of Education Research and Training Telangana, https://scert.telangana.gov.in. Students who are appearing the SSC board examinations can check details and download the TS SSC Model Question Papers from the official website.
- Visit the https://scert.telangana.gov.in/ Website
SSC students need to visit the official website of SCERT Telangana web porta, https://scert.telangana.gov.in/ in your device browser.
- Click on the Publications link
Once you reach the official website, click on the Publications link. Then a new web page will be appeared.
- Click on the Model Papers Link
On the publications web page, click on the Model Papers link. Then subject wise 10th Class Model Question Papers downloading web page will appear.
- Click on the Subject link
Once you reach the SSC Model Papers downloading web page. you can click on the subject link which you want. Then particular subject model question paper PDF file would be downloaded.
- Download the Model Paper
After checking the 10th class model question paper, you can download it and take a print and prepare for the board exams through this material