TS SPDCL JPO Junior Personnel Officers Recruitment: TS SPDCL Southern Power Distribution Company Of Telangana has released the Junior Personnel Officers(JPO) Recruitment Notification and TS SPDCL invites the online applications from the eligible and qualified candidates for the post of Junior Personnel Officers (JPO).
TS SPDCL JPO Posts Recruitment Online application form, Last date to apply for TS SPDCL JPOs recruitment 2020, TS SPDCL JPO Recruitment Exam date 2020, TS SPDCLJPO Recruitment Hall ticket downloading date, Exam date, and other details would be available on its web portal. TS SPDCL JPO Junior Personnel Officers Recruitment.
JPO Posts Details:
- Post Name: Junior Personnel Officer.
- Salary: Rs. 34925-66420 per month.
- Eligibility: Graduate/PG degree.
- Location: Telangana.
- Last date: will be provided here soon
- Age limit: 18 to 44 years.
- Official Website: https://www.tssouthernpower.com/
- Total Vacancy: 25 posts.
- Selection Process: Their performance in the written test.
- How to apply: Online at http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in/
- Downloading of Hall tickets from: will be provided here soon
- Exam date: will be provided here soon
- Fee: Application Fee: 100/- and Exam Fee: 120/-
Educational Qualification of TS SPDCL Recruitment:
Eligibility: – Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto as specified in the relevant Service Rules of TS SPDCL as on the date of Notification. Must hold First Class B.A. / B.Com / B.Sc. Degree of a recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or any equivalent qualification and approved by the Government of Telangana.
AGE LIMIT: Minimum 18 years and a maximum of 44 years. Shall not be more than 44 years as on 01.07.2019 upper age limit will be relaxed up to 5 years for SC/ST /BC candidates and 10 years in respect of Physically challenged (handicapped) (having disability of more than 40% and above in respect of VH, OH & 75% above for HH)
- The Recruitment will be processed as per this Notification and also as per the rules and instructions issued by the Government/ Corporation from time to time.
- Caste & Community: Community certificate issued by the competent authority should be submitted at the appropriate time. Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes belonging to other states are not entitled to reservation.
- Posts notified for Head Quarters shall be filled up first from the General Merit list duly following the ROR. After completion of the said selection, candidates will be selected for Zonal posts.
- Zonal/Local: The selection List will be drawn in two parts. The first part will comprise 30% of the posts consisting of combined merit list of local as well as non – local and the remaining second part will comprise the balance 70 % of the posts consisting of locals only and the posts will be filled only following the Rule of Reservation.
- The whole Recruitment and selection process is carried out with utmost, secrecy and confidentiality so as to ensure that the principle of merit is scrupulously followed. A candidate shall be disqualified for appointment, if he himself/herself or through relations or friends or any others has canvassed are endeavored to enlist for his/her candidature, extraneous support, whether from official or non- official sources for appointment to this service.
Junior Personnel Officer: The candidate should possess the following qualifications as on 01.07.2019.
Must hold First Class B.A. / B.Com / B.Sc. Degree of a recognized University in India established or
incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or any equivalent qualification
and approved by the Government of Telangana.
EXAMINATION FEE/APPLICATION FEE:
Rs.100 by online through TS Online Centers/ Portal or Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit card. Rs.120 examination fee online through TS Online Centers/ Portal. The applicants belonging to SC, ST, BC and PH categories are exempted from payment of examination fee.
A) The written test will be conducted in the following manner.
Section -A On core academic curriculum.
Section – B Computer Awareness.
Section – C On analytical aptitude
Section – D on Language proficiency (Vocabulary, Sentence corrections, Reading comprehension)
Each candidate should secure a minimum of 30% Marks in each section otherwise shall be treated as disqualified.
B) The minimum qualifying marks in the written test for the above selection process shall be for OCs – 40%, BCs 35%, SCs, STs and Physically challenged – 30%.
N.B. Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right to a candidate for selection to the post of Junior Personnel Officer.
C) Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, community wise will be selected as per rules in vogue.
D) The candidates will be selected and allotted to Head Quarter posts as per their rank in the general Merit List.
E) The candidates will be selected and allotted to Zones/Generating stations as per their Rank in the merit list and as per zonal preferences for allotment of non-local candidates against vacancies available. Selection shall be made on State Wide merit, in respect of non-local candidates and allotment to Zones shall be made as per the preference given by the candidate in his/her online application, against the actual vacancies.
The said preferences are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but no binding. Therefore, the TS SPDCL Southern Power Distribution Company Of Telangana has the power to assign a successful candidate to any notified post in the zone in respect of non-local candidates, for which, he/ she is considered to be qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criteria. Mere claim of preference for any zone for allotment against vacancy does not confer any right to selection for that Zone in particular or any Zone in general.
F) Candidates have to produce original documents viz. Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Qualification certificate/s, community certificate, physical disability certificate (disability not less than 40% pertaining to VH and OH and 75% in respect of HH) issued by the concerned competent Medical Board, if any, study/ residence certificate and other particulars for verification as and when required and called for. If the particulars furnished in the Online Application Form do not tally with the original documents produced by the Candidates, his/her candidature will be rejected.
G) The persons already in Government Service/Autonomous bodies/other Corporations etc., whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees must take a print out of the application after properly filled and get it endorsed by his/her employer and keep it with him/her ready, so as to, submit the same as and when called for.
H) The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification.
How to Apply: The candidate has to apply online through the APPLY ONLINE link at http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in/ or directly through the TS SPDCL website http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in/ link after carefully going through the instructions mentioned therein.
Application Fee and Exam Fee: Rs.100 by online through TS Online Centers/ Portal or Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit card. Rs.120 examination fee online through TS Online Centers/ Portal. The applicants belonging to SC, ST, BC and PH categories are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Note:- If you have any queries regarding the selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
- i) Starting Date for Payment of Fee On-Line: 21-10-2019
- ii) Starting Date of Application Submission On-Line: 22-10-2019
- iii) Last Date For Payment of Fee On-Line: 10-11-2019
- iv) Last Date for Submission of On-Line Application: 10-11-2019
- v) Downloading of Hall-Tickets from 05-12-2019
- vi) Date of Examination: 15-12-2019
- From 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM
- Website: http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in