TSSPDCL SE Recruitment 2022 or TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Recruitment 2022 notification would be released by the Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd on its official recruitment website, https://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in. Candidates who are interested to apply for this recruitment can check details and download the official web notification from the official web portal.
The registration process for the SE job application for various posts at Telangana State SPDCL to begin on May 12. The TS SPDCL has invited applications for various posts such as Sub-Engineer/Electrical. The notification for the same was released on May 9. Candidates can apply online through the official website of TSSPDCL, www.tssouthernpower.com.
TSSPDCL Sub-Engineer Posts, Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Registration Fee, How to Apply, Last date, Exam Pattern, Exam Date, Hall Tickets, Results and Selection procedure given here.
|Name of the recruitment||TS SPDCL SE Recruitment 2022|
|Title||Apply for the TSSPDCL SE Recruitment 2022|
|Subject||Telangana Southern Power Distribution released TSSPDCL SE Recruitment 2022|
|Number posts||201 posts|
|Last date apply||July 5, 2022|
About: With a vision to fulfill the expectations of the Government, the Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited, which came into being on 2nd June 2014, with an objective of electricity to the people at an affordable price. With its headquarters at Hyderabad, the TSSPDCL encompasses an area of five districts viz., Mahaboobnagar, Nalgonda, Medak, and Rangareddy, Catering to the power requirements of 8 million consumers.
The philosophy of TSSPDCL is to enhance its performance and emerge stronger by the day to offer its customers the best and value for money.
- Sub-Engineer (Electrical)
- Scale of Pay: 20535-41155 (Scale of Pay: 20535-865-23130-1160-28930-1425-36055-1700-41155)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 201 posts
The vacancies are available in the circles of Hyderabad (North), Hyderabad (Central), Hyderabad (South), Ranga Reddy (North), Ranga Reddy (South), Ranga Reddy (East), Nalgonda, Medak, and Mahabubnagar.
- Qualification: Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto as specified in the relevant Service Rules, intended by TSSPDCL as on the date of Notification.
- So, Applicants must possess Diploma in Electrical Engineering Diploma(DEE) or Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering(DEEE) or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Board/Govt.
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years.
- The age is reckoned as on 01/01/2021. As per SP.O.O.(CGM-HRD)Ms.No.701,dt.19.09.2015, the Upper age limit is raised up to 10 years i.e., from 34 to 44 years.
- Age Relaxation: The Upper age limit prescribed above is relaxable up to 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC candidates and up to 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped candidates.
- Exam Fee: (Remittance of fee) Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) towards Online Application Processing Fee.
- The applicants belonging to SC, ST, BC and PH categories are exempted from payment of examination fee. There is no examination fee exemption to the BCs coming under the Creamy layer.
- Mode of Payment of Fee: The fee mentioned at Para-I, 5 (a) is to be paid through any one of the T.S. Online centers and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number.
- The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of the application.
- After payment of the Fee, the candidates have to logon to the website www.tssouthernpower.com and click on Careers link or directly visit http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification, user guide and application form.
- The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application.
- Immediately on submission of application, the applicant will get an acknowledgment in the form of a downloadable pdf document
How to Apply for TSSPDCL SE Recruitment 2022?
Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application made available on TSSPDCL Website. Eligible and interested candidates can submit the application form on its recruitment web portal with required information and necessary documents.
- Visit the tssouthernpower.com Website
Candidates need to visit the official website of Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) and open the career page at www.tssouthernpower.com.
- Click on the SE recruitment Link
Once you reach the official website, Now, look for the recruitment notification for the posts Sub-Engineer/Electrical, and click on the link on the web page.
- Click Apply Online
After clicking on the that link, a new web page will appear. Now, select apply online and open the application form.
- Fill the application form
Fill the details in the application form carefully and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee
Proceed to pay the application fee and Submit the application form.
- Print the application from
Take a printout of the application form and save it for future reference.
- The written test comprising of 100 marks consisting of 100 multiple choice questions and
- each question carrying 1 mark.
- Section A consisting of 80 questions on core technical subject and
- section B consisting of 20 questions on General Knowledge, English Language Proficiency, Numerical Ability, Computer Awareness, and Telangana Culture.
- The duration of the written examination will be 2 hrs. (120 minutes).
- Syllabus: The syllabus for the written examination is placed at Annexure.
Hall Tickets: The hall tickets will be placed on the website seven days prior to the date of examination. The candidate has to download the Hall Ticket from the website only. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post.
- The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% on Written examination only.
- Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, community wise will be called for verification of Original Certificates.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test for the above selection process shall be as follows: OC – 40% BC – 35% SC/ST /PH- 30% Or as per Rules. Note: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks doesn’t vest any right to a candidate for being called for verification of original certificates.
- The selection list will be drawn into two parts. The first part will comprise 20% of the posts for OPEN consisting of common merit list which shall be filled first and the remaining second part will comprise the balance 80% of the posts consisting of Company level only and the posts will be filled following the existing rules given in the GO. Ms.No.611, dt.05.02.2009 and other rules of reservation issued from time to time.
List of Documents for Certificates Verification:
- Candidates called for verification of certificates will be required to furnish documentary proof in evidence of the following as and when called for:
- Age: Proof of age as recorded in SSC certificate or equivalent.
- Qualification of Diploma Certificate or equivalent including marks memo etc. TSSPDCL SE Sub-Engineers Recruitment
- Permanent Community certificate in original obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in respect of SC/ST & BC candidates clearly indicating the sub-caste and group. Further, candidates claiming to be belonging to B.C have to produce a certificate regarding their exclusion from the Creamy Layer from the Competent Authority (Tahsildar)
- Physically handicapped certificate indicating the minimum 40% of disability issued by the concerned Hospital as mentioned below: ENT Hospital, Koti, Hyderabad —- In respect of PH-HH Sarojini Devi Eye Hospital, Hyderabad— In respect of PH-VH Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabad —– In respect of PH-OH
- The certificate should be later than 01.07.2022.
- Study Certificate obtained from the School/Institution and Residential Certificate should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana. TSSPDCL SE Sub-Engineers Recruitment
Candidates will be required to appear for written test as and when conducted at their own cost. Admission for written test or calling the qualified candidates in the written test to furnish documentary proof does not confer any right for appointment. The decision of the Selection Committee/TSSPDCL is final in the selection and allotment of candidates.
- Starting date for payment of Fee: 12-05-2022
- Starting date of application submission: 15-06-2022
- Last date for payment of Fee: 05-07-2022
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 05-07-2022
- Hall-tickets can be downloaded 07 days before the commencement of Examination: 23-07-2022
- Exam Date: Exam will be held on 31-07-2022.
TSSPDCL Hall Ticket – Sub-Engineer (Electrical) Exam Call letter: Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) has released admit card for attending examination for the post of Sub-Engineer (Electrical). The examination will be held in June. Candidates who have applied for this examination can download they admit card from official weblink.